Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Parris Campbell inactive

indyagent17

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Parris Campbell gets healthy by the trade deadline, trade him for anything you can get within reason. He's an injury bust at this point, plain and simple. Even if I'm wrong, he's not going to be able to show enough to warrant a second contract from us before his current one runs out.

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

Pittman is in the same boat with me. He is all talk and no production. Campbell was injured on the one reception he got last week. It’s early in the season, but come on! 

Pittman isn't there yet with me. He had a good rookie year, and isn't injury prone. I also think he is more talented than Campbell. I'm thinking he may improve this year. Campbell I would be thinking of trading when he comes back. If I could get a 4th round pick, I'd do it at this point and draft someone next year. 

@richard pallo also had a good idea to trade Campbell for Mims straight up. That might help one or both teams/players.

4 minutes ago, GoHorse1992 said:

Unfortunately hindsight is 20/20. Remember that Parris was healthy in college and DK had neck concerns leading up to the draft.

True, but that's why we trust the GM. In this case, the Seahawks GM (John Schnieder) knew more than the Colts GM (Chris Ballard).

Archived