Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Parris Campbell inactive

indyagent17

2 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

I can see us targeting a high profile WR this upcomming offseason. 

I don't see us doing that at all. Ballard might draft one in the first three rounds but that will be about it. He won't pay a lot of money for a WR. I See that TY is still injured. Who would have thought that would happen?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MTC said:

It'll play a factor in contract extension negotiations. 

What contract negotiation? If he doesn't have one solid season of production, i cant see any contract extension forthcoming. 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

I’m so tired of seeing him on the injury list! I know it may be only one game but this kid has a hard time staying on the field and it’s frustrating for us fans

And we could have drafted Terry McLaurin instead. Ouch!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I’m not worried about WR position on this team. There’s more concerning issues like CB, Safety depth, DE etc. Also we still don’t know if Wentz is the guy.

or the fact Leonard has flat stated he's hurt and is just "rolling it out there until I can't anymore"

If Parris Campbell gets healthy by the trade deadline, trade him for anything you can get within reason. He's an injury bust at this point, plain and simple. Even if I'm wrong, he's not going to be able to show enough to warrant a second contract from us before his current one runs out.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

I can see us targeting a high profile WR this upcomming offseason. 

Ballard and company simply needs to be better about drafting WRs. They could’ve had AJ Brown or Metcalf the year they took Campbell. Pittman Jr needs to step it up as well. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

Pittman is in the same boat with me. He is all talk and no production. Campbell was injured on the one reception he got last week. It’s early in the season, but come on! 

Pittman isn't there yet with me. He had a good rookie year, and isn't injury prone. I also think he is more talented than Campbell. I'm thinking he may improve this year. Campbell I would be thinking of trading when he comes back. If I could get a 4th round pick, I'd do it at this point and draft someone next year. 

@richard pallo also had a good idea to trade Campbell for Mims straight up. That might help one or both teams/players.

12 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Pittman is in the same boat with me. He is all talk and no production. Campbell was injured on the one reception he got last week. It’s early in the season, but come on! 

He was injured in practice not the game lol.

4 minutes ago, GoHorse1992 said:

Unfortunately hindsight is 20/20. Remember that Parris was healthy in college and DK had neck concerns leading up to the draft.

True, but that's why we trust the GM. In this case, the Seahawks GM (John Schnieder) knew more than the Colts GM (Chris Ballard).

5 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Always something with this guy. Unreliable.

Colts wide receiver core is pretty underwhelming under Ballard. Reminds me of his Kansas City teams pre-Mahomes.  

We need to sign Pascal and really look to upgrade the WR group with some speed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

We need to sign Pascal and really look to upgrade the WR group with some speed. 

Pascal is our most reliable receiver right now. I agree.  We don’t have a game breaking threat on our roster right now. T.Y. is too injury prone now as well. 

2 hours ago, a06cc said:

Ummmm might wanna see today’s game