Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Welcome to the Main Event!

csmopar

this match up would of been great if nelson was healthy ...   i do not feel great about it now that nelsons back is screwed up and he can barely practice . then add on his foot still not 100 percent and listed on the injury report .  kelly needs to step up and help all game long .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Imagine what Myles Garrett did to us last year times 5. I just don’t see how tomorrow doesn’t get ugly.

I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see how we’re going to move the ball. 

If the Bears OL can run it against them, we should get push as long as we stay ahead of the sticks and the D doesn’t let the score get away.

25 minutes ago, chad72 said:

If the Bears OL can run it against them, we should get push as long as we stay ahead of the sticks and the D doesn’t let the score get away.

The Bears had 1 decent run (41 yards) take that away then their numbers aren’t good. 25 carries 93 yards.

2 hours ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Imagine what Myles Garrett did to us last year times 5. I just don’t see how tomorrow doesn’t get ugly.

I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see how we’re going to move the ball. 

That's why Ballard concentrated on Depth. We should be ok.

12 hours ago, coming on strong said:

this match up would of been great if nelson was healthy ...   i do not feel great about it now that nelsons back is screwed up and he can barely practice . then add on his foot still not 100 percent and listed on the injury report .  kelly needs to step up and help all game long .

Kelly is playing with a degraded elbow and has missed a lot of lifting because of it, so he needs help so...???

13 hours ago, coming on strong said:

I feel like we should rest Nelson and Fisher this week. Or we will end up playing injury carousel on the line all year trying to just stick guys out there dinged up.

47 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Kelly is playing with a degraded elbow and has missed a lot of lifting because of it, so he needs help so...???

all i meant was i am not as excited for the match up as i would of been if nelson was fully healthy .   our line is so beat up only glow is fully healthy .

14 hours ago, EastStreet said:

They often line up Donald all over the place. If I'm Morris, I'd have him often over the A and B gaps on the non Nelson side.

Obviously wouldn't happen, but imagine if you played it like putting your #1 corner on their #1 WR and Nelson just followed Donald up and down the line. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

Obviously wouldn't happen, but imagine if you played it like putting your #1 corner on their #1 WR and Nelson just followed Donald up and down the line. 

I actually made a joke about Frank using Nelson as a Donald Spy lol.

Great minds

• Haha 1