Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'd like to watch the game tonight, but I guess I can't.

Myles

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I have Dish, but not the NFL channel.      I have subscriptions to Hulu, Prime and Netflix, but Not Sling, Youtube TV, FuboTV Julu Plus or Direct TV stream.  

I Fubo'd with their free trial to watch our 1st pre-season game.
A one shot deal. Saving the opp would have been wiser i suppose, but i couldn't stand not seeing our Colts for another minute. lol

1 hour ago, throwing BBZ said:

I Fubo'd with their free trial to watch our 1st pre-season game.
A one shot deal. Saving the opp would have been wiser i suppose, but i couldn't stand not seeing our Colts for another minute. lol

Yeah, tonight's game isn't really worth the trouble.  I wonder how big of a hit the ratings take when it's not on a channel that most people get.  

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Yeah, tonight's game isn't really worth the trouble.  I wonder how big of a hit the ratings take when it's not on a channel that most people get.  

the Cards/Colts Christmas game is going to be NFLN only as well.. I'd hold off on any backdoor gimick to get a free game out of it until then.. just an FYI after looking at the Thursday broadcast schedule 

5 hours ago, Myles said:

I have Dish, but not the NFL channel.      I have subscriptions to Hulu, Prime and Netflix, but Not Sling, Youtube TV, FuboTV Julu Plus or Direct TV stream.  

Thursday nights, aren't going to be on Fox this year too? Or amazon prime? 

Do you have verizon? All verizon users can get NFL network

38 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Thursday nights, aren't going to be on Fox this year too? Or amazon prime? 

Do you have verizon? All verizon users can get NFL network

first 3 are NFLN only... and they're bad games that if were played late in the year, no one would likely care

Amazon showed it as scheduled yesterday, but is removed today...  

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I guess Amazon won't start until October.. Thursday night football has been strange the past few years.. CBS had it for what, two years? Now Fox? Amazon? NFL network WTH are they doing?! Hahah

I am believe this will change next year or in 2023, I cant remember which year the Amazon deal for Thursday night kicks in

On 9/16/2021 at 8:40 AM, Myles said:

You can watch it live on Yahoo. You don't have to pay.

20210920_202712.jpg.2a7e7fbdcfb5c605a4a0847e73a41baf.jpg

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Why would anyone pay if Yahoo has it? I can see all Thursday night, Sunday night and Monday night games on Yahoo. I'm sitting outside reading and watching the game on Yahoo.

Simply answered his question.

He said he had hulu, so was telling him the NFL network is on hulu, if you have the best Hulu package.

Archived