Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Week2 Injury Report (Rams)

EastStreet

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Willis is out you have to shift Carrie to Safety  as Sendejo hasnt been here long enough as mentioned above. 

Your options at Corner along with Moore and Rock are

Rodgers who struggled last week but showed signs last season

BoPete who has now been here 2 weeks so long enough to have a grasp and has size

Tell who can be brought up from P.S. and has experience in our scheme

12 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

If Willis is out you have to shift Carrie to Safety  as Sendejo hasnt been here long enough as mentioned above. 

Your options at Corner along with Moore and Rock are

Rodgers who struggled last week but showed signs last season

BoPete who has now been here 2 weeks so long enough to have a grasp and has size

Tell who can be brought up from P.S. and has experience in our scheme

Why would Willis be out. He isn’t injured just a illness.

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Reich said he will be evaluated and they will decide in the next 48 hrs.

Looks like Leonard is going to be hobbled and a liability all season. How do you get surgery and it’s still not fixed.

Could be still healing.  Either way that is not a good quote.

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Could be still healing.  Either way that is not a good quote.

What’s scary is he had ir in June and didn’t practice all camp. You would think it would be healed. We paid him a lot of money and if this eventually can’t be fixed what then.

Nelson said his back is chronic. He might need a more extensive surgery after the season and could cost him some money or have to wait in that contract.

I think we will be okay on the OL as long as Fisher and Nelson both play. I have to reverse my call if Fisher doesnt play. Would be pretty hard on Wentz if both his LT and RT dont play. If Fisher plays he may be rusty but thats not looking like Davenport.

1 minute ago, krunk said:

I think we will be okay on the OL as long as Fisher and Nelson both play. I have to reverse my call if Fisher doesnt play. Would be pretty hard on Wentz if both his LT and RT dont play. If Fisher plays he may be rusty but thats not looking like Davenport.

Yep the injury news was much worse yesterday. Fisher is the key here. Also if reich will get a clue and help the right side. 

5 minutes ago, IinD said:

Sucks about Smith, hopefully Xavier gets back on the field soon. 

I'm just hoping he wasn't a one year wonder for us. We need DB help bad.

At least when Wentz opens up to pass he can see whats going on with the RT. Thats better than having to feel things out from the blind side when a backup LT who cant block is in the game

5 minutes ago, krunk said:

At least when Wentz opens up to pass he can see whats going on with the RT. Thats better than having to feel things out from the blind side when a backup LT who cant block is in the game

We better not see many empty backfields Sunday. There better be a RB at all times. Let’s pray Fisher plays. Reich said he can’t injure anything it’s just conditioning. If that is the case let him play. Best way to get that is playing.

40 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Looks like Leonard is going to be hobbled and a liability all season. How do you get surgery and it’s still not fixed.

That's a horrible quote by Leonard... Its only a matter of time then until he is out for an extended period of time.

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

We better not see many empty backfields Sunday. There better be a RB at all times. Let’s pray Fisher plays. Reich said he can’t injure anything it’s just conditioning. If that is the case let him play. Best way to get that is playing.

Yep hopefully they play Mack he’s the best pass blocking RB on the roster.

32 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

So,,,,,,, The mysterious trigger incident that he can't talk about....

BowChickaWowWow incidident?

Dancing to hard to Cardi B again?

Snowboarding?

That is exactly what I was thinking some BowChickaWowWow. He needs to be more like Chandler during the season.

9 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I haven’t paid much attention to Hines and Taylor’s pass blocking. Mack was always really good at blocking. Maybe we see him more.

Taylor had some nice pick ups last week, Including getting across the formation to pick up a blitz. Hines I think in the past has done decently well, but normally is sent out. Mack ya he was pretty good in his years, hopefully can keep it up.

Not having Braden Smith and Xavier Rhodes is huge for this Sunday. Nelson is already dealing with an injury so he isn't his full self, and now Smith. OL could get Wentz killed on Sunday.

On defense not having Rhodes could mean our corners could get burned all over again against Stafford and their WRs. Injuries surely aren't going the Colts way right now.

2 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Not having Braden Smith and Xavier Rhodes is huge for this Sunday. Nelson is already dealing with an injury so he isn't his full self, and now Smith. OL could get Wentz killed on Sunday.

On defense not having Rhodes could mean our corners could get burned all over again against Stafford and their WRs. Injuries surely aren't going the Colts way right now.

Corners didn’t get burned last week. Our safeties were a problem.

46 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

What’s scary is he had ir in June and didn’t practice all camp. You would think it would be healed. We paid him a lot of money and if this eventually can’t be fixed what then.

Nelson said his back is chronic. He might need a more extensive surgery after the season and could cost him some money or have to wait in that contract.

How does Ballard approve paying a player with chronic ankle issues since college a 100 million, without waiting to see if off season surgery fixed the ankle issue? 

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

So happy we made him the highest paid LB....

So happy we got rid of Walker....

kid-tired.gif

Archived