Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fisher listed top OT in the latest depth chart

indyagent17

3 hours ago, Shepman said:

I am pretty sure he was listed there with previous depth chart.

You are correct

2 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

That’s what I find strange a player that is not going to be active because of injury to be listed top on the depth chart

And it is basically since he is active and would be the normal starter if healthy. It is always that way. During TC they had him listed last as he was on PUP list and couldnt be the starter anyway. It is also why they call it unofficial since it wont be exactly like that

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

You are correct

And it is basically since he is active and would be the normal starter if healthy. It is always that way. During TC they had him listed last as he was on PUP list and couldnt be the starter anyway. It is also why they call it unofficial since it wont be exactly like that

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

lol.Taylor needed to realize that side of the field was open.

Where was he going to go?

The play literally started him moving towards LOS to receive the hand off he never had a chance to bounce it, was immediately grabbed by guy and 3 guys were in the hole.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Where was he going to go?

The play literally started him moving towards LOS to receive the hand off he never had a chance to bounce it, was immediately grabbed by guy and 3 guys were in the hole.

It just looked like there was room on Pascals side there. But these videos sometimes are hard to see so you don’t see the tiny details. Might be able to see that more clearly if I put it on my big tc lol.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

It just looked like there was room on Pascals side there. But these videos sometimes are hard to see so you don’t see the tiny details. Might be able to see that more clearly if I put it on my big tc lol.

There was room out there, but no route to get there with the play design.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Qdawg said:

I totally disagree with this one maybe there was a day when you could make that argument but i would most definitely say Quentin Nelson has that title on this team

You totally disagree with Fischer being the top OT because........ you want the top OG listed there?

• Haha 1