Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeff Fisher: Did he know? Did he care about Gregg Williams: Keep it a clean debate!

BrentMc11

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The league minimum is 325,000 year for a rookie. That isnt millions

The league minimum is 325,000 year for a rookie. That isnt millions

Enough is enough! Give me That amount...I am retired early anyway...wondering why you keep digging????? done here!

Ok, enough is enough. Brent is giving his opinion. OPINIONS CANNOT BE WRONG. Back off. You're an intelligent person. Use your head, you get what he's trying to say so stop trying to bait him into an agrument.

Look back through the thread,, When others gave their opinion he came back in "ALL CAPS" emphasizing how they were wrong. I disagree with the premise that everyone had to know what was going on. I work for a very large company. There is no way my superiors can know what we are all doing..

Look back through the thread,, When others gave their opinion he came back in "ALL CAPS" emphasizing how they were wrong. I disagree with the premise that everyone had to know what was going on. I work for a very large company. There is no way my superiors can know what we are all doing..

Sorry...1973....my post. You read back through...no highlights....go back to the Freeney/suggs site Please! I was wrong there.

You view it as him emphasizing they were wrong, when he was emphasizing his point. Regardless, it does not give you the right to come at him baiting him into an argument. Last I checked that is frowned upon by the mods. Even if you think he is being rude (which I know Brent so I assure you he is not), you should respond in a manner that is not baiting! Rules of the forum here, so sorry if you don't like it.

You view it as him emphasizing they were wrong, when he was emphasizing his point. Regardless, it does not give you the right to come at him baiting him into an argument. Last I checked that is frowned upon by the mods. Even if you think he is being rude Iwhich I know Brent so I assure you he is not), you should respond in a manner that is not baiting! Rules of the forum here, so sorry if you don't like it.

How was i baiting.. i was giving my opinion... I thought this was a forum, so sorry if you dont know what that is

Ha. You can try to bait me but it isn't going to work. There is stating and opinion and then there is baiting. If you don't know the difference then go have a convo with a mod cause you sure wouldn't listen to me if I tried to explain it to you. You can act innocent but I'm not buying it.

Ha. You can try to bait me but it isn't going to work. There is stating and opinion and then there is baiting. If you don't know the difference then go have a convo with a mod cause you sure wouldn't listen to me if I tried to explain it to you. You can act innocent but I'm not buying it.

You might want to read back through this thread, the pay particular attention to rule number 3. http://forums.colts.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Now im done with this..

I have read the entire post. I've been participating in it all day. Did you miss the part where Brent said (and I quote): "I think we are agreeing...I am not arguing here."

and "I probably was not clear..."

I would question you: Have you read the post. Has Brent not conceded on some things, has he not said that he was not arguing (see above here). What more do you want from him? Blood?