Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Give me 5 unlikely or unpopular predictions (see OP)

EastStreet

3 hours ago, Imgrandojji said:

Not even a #1 CB in his prime when it's a position of major need for a team trying to make a run?

I recall saying this a few times before, there's time to keep your powder dry and there's times to take those carefully hoarded resources and try to win with them.  If Ballard is a hoarder who doesn't know how to flip the switch when the time comes we're in a certain amount of trouble.

We have a new QB this year who is a question mark.  I don’t think we’re ready to make a run yet. I hope I’m wrong. And you’re right, at some point you gotta go all in.  Again, the biggest question is our QB.

4 hours ago, Imgrandojji said:

Not even a #1 CB in his prime when it's a position of major need for a team trying to make a run?

I recall saying this a few times before, there's time to keep your powder dry and there's times to take those carefully hoarded resources and try to win with them.  If Ballard is a hoarder who doesn't know how to flip the switch when the time comes we're in a certain amount of trouble.

It would have to be someone very special to pay a CB big money on the FA market. We may have to go find another Rhodes. A little older vet who can give us a couple years on the cheap until we figure out how to draft corners and they develop. Seems like if the DE situation works this year corner might be the last piece of the puzzle. 

On 9/9/2021 at 10:18 PM, EastStreet said:

So looking for 1 prediction in each of the following categories that you think might happen, that goes against the grain, or popular sentiment, or stats, or logic..... 

Basically your gut feel that might go against what most predict. Can be player or unit specific.

1. Game 1 vs Seattle - what will happen that most of us won't expect
  2. The Colts Season on offense - what will happen that most of us won't expect
  3. The Colts Season on defense - what will happen that most of us won't expect
  4. Who wins the SB (can not pick KC, TB, GB, Balt, Buf, or LAR..... or Colts....)
  5. What team comes out of no where and shows most improvement from last year?

1. Kylen Granson shows up big time

2. The unexpected? Blankenship leads league in scoring..heard it here first

3. By end of year this defense will be top 3 overall

4. Cleveland Browns - limited options to pick from but its long overdo

5. Washington - defense is no joke and all depends on how far Fitz can lead them

26 minutes ago, CoachLite said:

The Colts sue Adam Rank for 100 million dollars for slander after winning the AFCS title ... and win!

And Rank agrees in an out of court settlement that allows that in return for zero $s, he allows Big Q and Defo to take turns B-slapping him for 10 minutes straight. 

Archived