Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Season Opener: Seahawks @ Colts, September 12, 2021, 1pm ET

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

10 point against a very average defense doesn't give me a warm fuzzy!

Seattle has a great run D, the best SS in the game, the best ILB in the game, and a very good CB1

2 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Poor Frank.  A great coach hobbled by such poor allocation of draft capital and salary cap.

This made me wanna laugh. But I cried instead lol

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we can't get 4th and 1 down by 10 in the 4th with the RB's we have then that isn't saying much.

You take the points, close the gap, and inspire your fans and players.

You step on your xxxx, you totally kill the vibe of everyone.

just from a risk calc perspective, your OL risk is too high.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Seattle has a great run D, the best SS in the game, the best ILB in the game, and a very good CB1

This made me wanna laugh. But I cried instead lol

They were an average defense. And when they play Zona folks will see the difference between a good I'm I and what we out on the field.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Putting this here is pointless, but that was my primary point when I said "I wouldn't extend for 5 years" with this crew. It's nothing overly harsh, they just haven't done anything to really earn it.

I dont think your point harsh at all, it is an objective balanced assessment of the job Ballard has done so far.

To be clear, I dont want him fired, but there is a lot of putting the cart before the horse that occurs with some of the local media in Indy when the record, accomplishments are pretty mediocre overall.

I do think that he is more than capable of putting together a championship team, but he has get over some of these stubborn, cliched axioms like “build through the draft”, “locker room culture” because talent wins in this league. It doesnt matter how you get it or if everyone is a Boy Scout off the field.

• Like 1