Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Season Opener: Seahawks @ Colts, September 12, 2021, 1pm ET

NFLfan

Just now, Fluke_33 said:

It seemed like reasonable odds.  All depends on wentz

We could win it all if Wentz is good, our roster is well rounded. At 22-1 odds I would put 200 on it = 4400 dollars. I am not sure what GB's odds are but I would put my money on them. I just have a feeling Rodgers wins it all and retires - just a hunch.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We could win it all if Wentz is good, our roster is well rounded. At 22-1 odds I would put 200 on it = 4400 dollars. I am not sure what GB's odds are but I would put my money on them. I just have a feeling Rodgers wins it all and retires - just a hunch.

As a Baptist I would put zero

Meme Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That’s what I was thinking.  I put down just slightly more than that but I had just won it in poker so its like free rolling on it 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

1998 Vikings rule, best team ever not to win a SB, JMO. That team was loaded in every area!

I thought so. :Cry:The Vikes and the Lions are the only NFC teams not to have made the SB since 1990. That is ridiculous, given how many HoF players the Vikings have had. 

Speaking of HoF, rest in peace, Mick Tinglehoff. He died this past week. He was an undrafted offensive lineman for the Vikings who never missed a game. He went on to have a Hall of Fame career.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I thought so. :Cry:The Vikes and the Lions are the only NFC teams never to have made the SB since 1990. That is ridiculous, given how many HoF players they have had. 

Speaking of HoF, rest in peace, Mick Tinglehoff. He died this past week. He was an undrafted offensive lineman for the Vikings who never missed a game. He went on to the Hall of Fame. 

Saw that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I thought so. :Cry:The Vikes and the Lions are the only NFC teams never to have made the SB since 1990. That is ridiculous, given how many HoF players they have had. 

Speaking of HoF, rest in peace, Mick Tinglehoff. He died this past week. He was an undrafted offensive lineman for the Vikings who never missed a game. He went on to the Hall of Fame. 

I have heard of him, RIP. I would like to see the 1990 Bills play the 1998 Vikings in a SB. 

Just now, rockywoj said:

I actually cannot recall be so curiously excited for a season opener!  Such hopeful expectations!  Let’s slay this opening week curse!

Go Colts!

Yeah I can't wait and see how Wentz plays. I knew what we had with Rivers who is a Hall of Famer, Wentz I have no idea. I am praying he pans out.

• Like 1

Let's go baby, opening day. 

Nice to see everyone again after taking the off season off on the board. This place was to much for a while with the 3,000 page QB rumors thread and people fighting over covid...

Got my 94' Faulk throwback on and ready to roll...

• Like 4

Just now, IinD said:

Let's go baby, opening day. 

Nice to see everyone again after taking the off season off on the board. This place was to much for a while with the 3,000 page QB rumors thread and people fighting over covid...

Got my 94' Faulk throwback on and ready to roll...

This is why I have so many on a permanent vacation to Ignore island