Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

GOTR - 2021 Season Prediction: General Defense (Total D, Passing, Rushing)

EastStreet

GOTR - 2021 Season Prediction: General Defense (Total D, Passing, Rushing)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Indy will rank where in Total Yards Per Game Allowed (we were 8th last year)

• 1-5 (Elite)
    • 6-10 (Great)
    • 11-14 (Good/Above Average)
    • 15-18 (Average/Mediocre)
    • 19-22 (Bad/Below Average)
    • 23-27 (Horrible)
    • 28-32 (Super Awful)
  2. 2. Indy will rank where in Passing Yards Per Game Allowed (we were 20th last year)

• 1-5 (Elite)
    • 6-10 (Great)
    • 23-27 (Horrible)
    • 28-32 (Super Awful)
  3. 3. Indy will rank where in Rushing Yards Per Game Allowed (we were 2nd last year)

• 1-5 (Elite)
    • 6-10 (Great)
    • 23-27 (Horrible)
    • 28-32 (Super Awful)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/2021 at 04:00 PM

FTR, I meant to pick 6-10 (Great) on Rushing Yards allowed. Tiny step back from last year.

Picked 11-14 overall, which is a slight step back from last year.

Picked 19-22 pass D, which is where we were last year. We play better QBs IMO this year, and I just don't have the confidence our DBs have improved.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

What about Points per Game allowed and Turnovers? 

If you as a moderator can change the settings to allow for more Qs, I would include :-). Right now, limited to 3 questions per poll thread. 

BTW, it's a pretty easy setting to adjust for those with permissions. I'm on another board (IU) with the same software, and they changed it super quick.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

If you as a moderator can change the settings to allow for more Qs, I would include :-). Right now, limited to 3 questions per poll thread. 

BTW, it's a pretty easy setting to adjust for those with permissions. I'm on another board (IU) with the same software, and they changed it super quick.

I did not know there was a limit, and I don't think I have the authoritah to up it. @Nadine would know I'm sure. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I did not know there was a limit, and I don't think I have the authoritah to up it. @Nadine would know I'm sure. 

A few folks have questioned it in the past, but not sure anyone ever requested admin/mod help. 

Would be fantastic if we could get it set to at least 6. The other college board I'm on set it to 10 I think and that works very well.

I can see the passing defense making a big jump for a couple of reasons:

Better pass rush

One more year’s experience for the secondary to gel.

I know we lost Autry and Houston but (barring injury) Paye looks like the real deal and Turay, Lewis, Banagu look like they might have improved. The Dline is deep.

I picked 1-5 overall

6-10 passing 

1-5 run defense 

7 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

I can see the passing defense making a big jump for a couple of reasons:

Better pass rush

One more year’s experience for the secondary to gel.

I know we lost Autry and Houston but (barring injury) Paye looks like the real deal and Turay, Lewis, Banagu look like they might have improved. The Dline is deep.

I picked 1-5 overall

6-10 passing 

1-5 run defense 

Hope you're right!

We need it.

16 hours ago, EastStreet said:

16 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

16 hours ago, EastStreet said:

A few folks have questioned it in the past, but not sure anyone ever requested admin/mod help. 

Would be fantastic if we could get it set to at least 6. The other college board I'm on set it to 10 I think and that works very well.

done

Archived