Brett HundleyQB

Joey HuntC

Waived-Injured

Jordan ThomasTE

Andrew VollertTE

Reserve/Non-Football Injury

Dayo OdeyingboDE

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I was going to point that out.  If they didn’t do it when the “final” 53 was announced I believe he has to stay on the PUP list for six weeks.

If he is for sure out the first six of the season, the plan they enacted at LT looks a lot more meh than otherwise.... I still think it's a potentially great long term fix, for the record.

2 hours ago, superrep1967 said:

Yeah, I don't think there will be a undrafted free agent selected on the 53 this year for the first time in 21 years. 

Correction 23 years. 

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

I thought either Bolton or Jefferson would make it.

We're down to 6 LBs now. We kept 7 last year.

We kept 7 last year due to just who they were, normally even keeping 6 with our base D isnt as normal, 

1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

Locked On Colts Podcast on Twitter: "Eric Fisher is not on the PUP list, neither is T.Y. Hilton Both could be back very soon for #Colts then." / Twitter

Then that’s good news on Fisher.  The couldn’t put TY on PUP because he’s practiced.  They could IR him but if they did it before the final roster is set he would be out for the year.  Most likely he will be in the next few days when one of the covid guys returns and TY can then return.  

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Then that’s good news on Fisher.  The couldn’t put TY on PUP because he’s practiced.  They could IR him but if they did it before the final roster is set he would be out for the year.  Most likely he will be in the next few days when one of the covid guys returns and TY can then return.  

Exactly. So maybe they IR Fisher aswell and he only misses 3 games :goodluck:. Or he just starts week 1 :D

Archived