Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

General Injury Updates Thread

EastStreet

5 hours ago, EastStreet said:

#1.... they will get realistic practices in both weeks.. they know what is coming. it's only "us" and our eager lust for injury reports that want more. you and I are both fans of wanting more lol :thmup:

I don't want to rush Smith back at all, but he's had time. 

Either he's ready or not.

I do think they rushed Fisher back too early. I feel sorry for the guy.

So are they rushing guys back in general? IDK....

I still think he (Smith) needs shared reps unless he's bull-dozer ready. There's just no reason to start him out heavy with Pryor playing as well as he is. 

If Smith is ready to kill people, then I want to switch focus on LT.

I’m leaning on the take that Smith is ready to go.  The reason it has taken him so long to get back is they wanted to make sure he wasn’t rushed and Pryor’s play allowed them to do that.   Fisher is our LT.  Nothing is going to change there unless his improving play suddenly hits a wall.  They are letting him play his way back into shape.  That is obviously the plan.  And it looks like so far so good.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EastStreet said:

#1.... they will get realistic practices in both weeks.. they know what is coming. it's only "us" and our eager lust for injury reports that want more. you and I are both fans of wanting more lol :thmup:

I don't want to rush Smith back at all, but he's had time. 

Either he's ready or not.

I do think they rushed Fisher back too early. I feel sorry for the guy.

So are they rushing guys back in general? IDK....

I still think he (Smith) needs shared reps unless he's bull-dozer ready. There's just no reason to start him out heavy with Pryor playing as well as he is. 

If Smith is ready to kill people, then I want to switch focus on LT.

Fisher even gimpy is better then Tevi,Holden and Davenport looked all preseason. Most knew this was a disaster waiting to happen, thank goodness Fish healed fast enough not to get Wentz killed. I see Davenport being cut soon to free up an additional roster spot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 2:36 PM, Wentzszn said:

Concussion. Why guess he will be out against AZ because he has a history of them.

Latest update is he is confirmed out for Sunday.

Glow, Fisher and Doyle are questionable.

• Like 1

Sendejo been gone a long time, starting to worry if we dont hear about him practicing today he may be shut down for the season. Has a history of concussions with the missile hits he delivers. Odum was shaky last week trying to handle Zay Jones (George had looked good up until that game).

• Like 2

• Shive unpinned this topic