Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

General Injury Updates Thread

EastStreet

3 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

That's very worrying about Darius. Potentially playing a whole season on an injured ankle could be dangerous long term. This sounds like a guy who is going to end up on IR.

Nelson needs to be careful too. Just because Wentz was able to get back by Week 1 doesn't mean he had to be either. He is a bigger guy anyway, it probably just took his foot longer to heal. He should just sit a game or two out until its fully ready instead of risking further damage.

That injury report is a disaster. 

It has nothing to do with his foot. He wouldn’t mention what happened with his back but said there was a incident and he screwed up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

We should be hearing soon who is brought up from the PS. That might give a clue who really might not play. If Coutee is brought up that is bad news for Parris. 

Campbell would be a star if he hadn’t been dealing with injuries.

And ifs and buts were nuts and candy we’d all have a Merry Christmas.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Interesting to see who they make room for When Hilton, Sam and Patmon get off IR.

If Wentz gets back to form/health, no reason to carry 3 QBs. No team is going to come after Sam on the PS...

Not sure Patmon needs to go to the 53. We have X covered.

Once Smith and Fisher are back to form, we can drop Davenport or Pryor (hopefully Davenort)

• Like 1

• Shive unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Now there is a rumor OBJ is interested in the Bills. It's pretty obvious the OBJ camp will wait until October and go to what ever Super Bowl favorite offers the most $.
    • Yes but he will miss a few regular season games they are reposting now.
    • I hope verity is The Truth.  No doubt that should be his nickname if it’s not already.
    • Legally speaking, so long as you source content (link), and the content is readily available and free to the public (not paid for / premium), it is not a copyright violation.    More than anything, it's pretty sad that you would also eliminate my TLDR portion, which was purely my own words based on at least 4-5 different articles and 20+ public tweets.    Please don't eliminate this post. If you want to cite legal precedent, please do publicly. I'm happy to follow guidelines or simply choose to exit the board. 
    • Well many of his words haven’t matched that IMO.  Considered quitting with 2nd year.  Fell out of love last year.   now he’s rich as hell.  Other guys are reconsidering putting their bodies through the insanity that is the NFL.  Culture shifts since our day East.  I think we are the same age.  I bet you remember like I do the power of the legend of Jim Brown “quitting”.  Hell he was in the league 8 or 9 years in reality which is way above average.  But the narrative is that he gave up his career for Hollywood when in reality he as tired of getting torn up and battered.    you seem to think that AL can’t be compared to Shaq I guess cause he’s white, his dad wasn’t poor, and he seems more educated, but to me they played the game similarly.  Luck was ate up for a QB.  Nuts.  Wild.  Cringy enthusiasm at times.   Shaq is rich and has a family.  It wouldn’t surprise me if he decided what in truth would be a wise long term decision for his health. I’m not saying that’s going to happen for sure, but regardless, Shaq has and will continue to struggle to stay healthy IMO at his size, especially playing in a one gap D taking more blockers and ball carriers head on rather than angle tackling behind 2 gapping linemen holding up blockers and causing ball carriers to run at angles.                
  • Members

• EastStreet

EastStreet 19,492

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 2,011

• Nickster

Nickster 2,194

• TaylorStillTruckedYou

TaylorStillTruckedYou 204

• w87r

w87r 5,930

Moderators