Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andre Chachere

DeepseaColt

I apologize if this has already been discussed but I was checking the other topics and haven't seen much on him. From what I've been reading, he's having a very good camp and has a chance to backup Blackmon. Thoughts? We seem to have a lot of competition this year for depth roles at safety, if only I could say the same for corner!

1 hour ago, DeepseaColt said:

I apologize if this has already been discussed but I was checking the other topics and haven't seen much on him. From what I've been reading, he's having a very good camp and has a chance to backup Blackmon. Thoughts? We seem to have a lot of competition this year for depth roles at safety, if only I could say the same for corner!

I think the young man is looking like one of the big surprises of camp.   If he continues, he might just end up with a spot on our 53.    Apparently, he can play both corner and safety.   That’s a valuable quality. 

Pulling for him.

Yep, I mentioned him after the game last week and think he makes it again to what was mentioned he can play both Safety and Corner. We have good depth at both spots so players we cut will be picked up elsewhere..think we keep 6 corners and 4 safetys (Though again with Chachere able to play both could say 5/5). I think he takes Tell's spot as Tell has been a disappointment so far this year.

Corners : Moore,Rhodes,Carrie,Rock,Chachere and Rodgers with Hill first one out and Tell second one out

Safetys" Blackmon,Willis,Odom and Sh Davis with Sean Davis first one out and Campbell second one out..

I expect Tell and Sean Davis to both be poached.....

The switch from CB to S/NB seems to have paid off. 

He's currently listed as the #2 FS, and #3 NB. 

Should see a lot of him today at both positions. Carrie is banged up, and I doubt they play Moore for more than a quarter. Only question is where he plays lol. 

15 hours ago, DeepseaColt said:

From what I saw last week he has a strong nose for and can tackle. He fits the build of a safety. He is a little raw but if this is his first time moving to S he doing good. I think he beats out both davis's.

Archived