Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Reich on Rich Eisen Show

stitches

I love Coach Reich and really, REALLY want him to be successful here.  He’s one of the genuinely good guys in professional football.  Perfect fit for the Colts culture.

It was a blessing in disguise when that guy from New England left us at the altar.  Irsay should send him a gift every season for doing us that favor.

13 hours ago, luv_pony_express said:

I love Coach Reich and really, REALLY want him to be successful here.  He’s one of the genuinely good guys in professional football.  Perfect fit for the Colts culture.

It was a blessing in disguise when that guy from New England left us at the altar.  Irsay should send him a gift every season for doing us that favor.

I totally agree. You get the impression that his interview responses just describe who the man is. I went to the Vikings sites yesterday and noticed the local press concerns over their last special teams performance. Then the next thing I see is the practice having an emphasis on special teams drills. That is paying attention and good coaching demonstrated. 

6 hours ago, bleevit said:

I totally agree. You get the impression that his interview responses just describe who the man is. I went to the Vikings sites yesterday and noticed the local press concerns over their last special teams performance. Then the next thing I see is the practice having an emphasis on special teams drills. That is paying attention and good coaching demonstrated. 

What point are you trying to make about the vikes?

The coaches are encouraging their players to practice? I don't get it. Lol

The point is quite simple really. The Vikings are having difficulty in the special teams phase as indicated by their performance in preseason week 1. The Colts are trying to take advantage of that with emphasis on special teams this week. Is that not a good idea? I don't see what you don't understand.

12 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

What point are you trying to make about the vikes?

The coaches are encouraging their players to practice? I don't get it. Lol

The point is quite simple really. The Vikings are having difficulty in the special teams phase as indicated by their performance in preseason week 1. The Colts are trying to take advantage of that with emphasis on special teams this week. Is that not a good idea? I don't see what you don't understand.

3 minutes ago, bleevit said:

oooh, i completely misunderstood what you were saying. sorry sir. 

Archived