Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seeing the Colts in Tennessee

eebcan

Never watched the game there but have worked in TN many of times and sported my Colts gear just like i would anywhere else had no problems did get some go manning since he went to college there he does have a few fans still floating around so i wouldnt think it would be that hostile of a place hope this helps

Hey everyone.

I'm going to the Oct 30 game in Tennessee with my wife. I haven't been to LP Field before. Are Titans fans hostile to Colts fans, or can we wear our Colts jerseys and cheer loud and proud?

Thanks.

Been down there many times and have always worn my Colts gear without fear. Have never had a problem at the stadium or walking aroud downtown prior to kickoff. Now you can run into the wrong drunken * anywhere but we have never experienced it.

We have been to many Colts road games and Nashville is far and away my favorite. You will have a good time.

Wow...you guys have encountered nicer fans at LP than I have. I wouldn't take my kid in there and he is 14.

I went once and was really cool toward the Titans as well (respectful) - it was the last year that Steve McNair played and I liked him a alot so I cheered for him when he took the field. The folks surrounding me were still pretty hostile, not good-natured. The drunker they got, the worst they got.

Some fans last year talked about their kids being cussed at. I guess it is any given day. :dunno:

Thanks for your responses everyone. Sounds like I'll be fine. I thought it might be somewhat friendly.

Looks like I'll be going to the Monday Nighter in Tampa too. I know Colts games in Tampa are few and far between, but does anybody have any experiences there?