Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Isray on Luck

CS Colts Fan

found this on rotoworld:No suprises

Andrew Luck - QB - Player

Owner Jim Irsay admitted Saturday "things have always pointed toward" the Colts selecting Stanford QB Andrew Luck with the No. 1 pick, but insisted the team reamins "open minded."

The Colts are loath to publicly lock onto Luck, but this is the closest they've come to confirming what many have long suspected. The way things are trending, it would be a curveball of Sandy Koufax proportions if Indy called Robert Griffin III's name on draft night.

After all the twist and turns Irsay has done to the Colts by eliminating everybody except the mascot (Blue.. better find some wood to knock on).. nothing he does now will surprise me. I'm just gonna wait until the first regular season game and see who's all on the field.. then go from there.

I've never actually believed there was any chance we take Griffin. No knock on Griffin, I think he'll be a good NFL QB. I've just never read or seen anything that has led me to believe we would take him over Luck

There are so many thngs that flavor real or imagined ties between Manning and Luck..and Indianapolis...and Irsay..

When you look at where our new coaches are from....that also suggests a Flacco-like (in style), consistent pocket passer..

with a pedigree of the classic NFL QB

There are so many thngs that flavor real or imagined ties between Manning and Luck..and Indianapolis...and Irsay..

When you look at where our new coaches are from....that also suggests a Flacco-like (in style), consistent pocket passer..

with a pedigree of the classic NFL QB

With any Luck he'll be just like Flacco, the GOAT!!! haha

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 8, 2012 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, April 8, 2012 - quoted removed post

Hopefully Irsay pulls a fast one and drafts RG3

And thank God, you have absolutely nothing to do with the decision making process of the Colts.

And thank God, you have absolutely nothing to do with the decision making process of the Colts.

I find myself thinking that quite regularly...

Sounds great

I like Griffin but Im going Luck, if Irsay drafts Luck he runs a big risk of further alienating the Colts fan base and p****** alot of fans off (even more), Id accept Griffin and welcome him but Luck is ready to start and produce, sure RGIII probably will but, Luck ran a pro style offense

I like Griffin but Im going Luck, if Irsay drafts Luck he runs a big risk of further alienating the Colts fan base and p****** alot of fans off (even more), Id accept Griffin and welcome him but Luck is ready to start and produce, sure RGIII probably will but, Luck ran a pro style offense

It us highky unlikely RG3 will go agead of Luck You guys will get Luck and not look back. . He is going to have a great career. Everything points to it.

you don't know if he doesn't.... haha Anyone of us could be employed with their FO.... Duh-nuh-nuhhhh

You gotta really love this. Ol' Jim is staying the headlines, but I'm sorry...I'm tiring of the drama. You will never convince me that after all this time, they have to evaluate this and keep an open mind. Are we that stupid to think they can't make a call yet? It worries me if that is the case! This is theater at its best. Now if they want to shock the world and select Griffin, so be it...but please don't tell me it's going to take you 3 more weeks to figure this out. I'm too old to believe that. I would really hope they're more focused on picks in the 2nd through 7th round. C'mon Jim...you don't have to tell us who it is... but don't tell us you don't know!!! Have an open mind.

Yeah because your some expert

Kumbaya guys

I'm no mind reader here. From my perspective, Jay305 was just being sarcastic & making a joke. I thought it was funny myself. It made me chuckle anyway. Well done Jay305!!!

You gotta really love this. Ol' Jim is staying the headlines, but I'm sorry...I'm tiring of the drama. You will never convince me that after all this time, they have to evaluate this and keep an open mind. Are we that stupid to think they can't make a call yet? It worries me if that is the case! This is theater at its best. Now if they want to shock the world and select Griffin, so be it...but please don't tell me it's going to take you 3 more weeks to figure this out. I'm too old to believe that. I would really hope they're more focused on picks in the 2nd through 7th round. C'mon Jim...you don't have to tell us who it is... but don't tell us you don't know!!! Have an open mind.

I wish the draft was tomorrow...HV....it is getting old..

Funny how on QB Camp on ESPN, Gruden has Luck break down plays, coverage, and reads. When RGIII is on, they talk about socks, why the fullback pushed him in the back, and how fast his offense ran. hahaha

Potential, athleticism, and a big arm get NFL GM's what?

fired.

Yeah, but that gives us one less thing to argue about

I know, right. I've been opposed to the idea the team needs to get a deal with Luck done early, but I hadn't considered this. Surely Irsay needs to account for fan bickering in the team's decisions... :)

After all the twist and turns Irsay has done to the Colts by eliminating everybody except the mascot (Blue.. better find some wood to knock on).. nothing he does now will surprise me. I'm just gonna wait until the first regular season game and see who's all on the field.. then go from there.

LOL..... I think we've passed thru all of the off-season turbulence, but I don't blame you.

I think Irsay is maybe just having a little fun with this Luck / RGIII thing, but in the end it'll be Andrew.

If he does, I would advise against purchasing any "Indy" Colts gear ... it will be a clear sign he has a Mayflower on his mind.

He misspelled the word "evil".

I read it as an abbreviation for evaluation .... or was you being cute/funny? doh!

Hmmmm...What does accuracy get GM's then?:

http://www.extremesk...47&d=1334097611

Okay you're clearly a Redskins troll so I shouldn't be giving you attention, but seeing as you can't see the site without registering, I'll just point out that you should stop being a mug. Griffin's 2011 completion, 72.4%. Andrew Luck's 2011 completion, 71.3%. Okay, Griffin's more accurate than Luck, so if we're using that to say he's a better selection, then let's cast both aside, with the first pick of the 2012 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select the man with 72.9% completion... um, Russell Wilson.