Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign Brett Hundley (QB)

Colt.45

9 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

I am actually excited to see Eason and some of them play.

Agreed. They have to go into the season feeling good about their backup, in case Wentz misses more time.

Getting reps for Eason now. is an essential part of seeing enough to be confident.

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Well, yeah, that's the "some of the players" I mentioned. But, I'm not wrong. Preseason is brutally boring- you'll remember soon! ha

I know it usually is. But we have a couple players we didn’t get to see last year. With the Wentz injury I wonder how much preseason game time Eason will get. Can’t have him getting injured but he needs a lot of playing time in the preseason.  I am just excited for any kind of football.

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I know it usually is. But we have a couple players we didn’t get to see last year. With the Wentz injury I wonder how much preseason game time Eason will get. Can’t have him getting injured but he needs a lot of playing time in the preseason.  I am just excited for any kind of football.

He'll need to run till' halftime in all 3, maybe into the 3rd quarter in the dress rehearsal game (is that the 2nd or 3rd game now?). If he can actually play, it'll be okay-ish to watch, because we'll be seeing our guy get up and running. If he can't. Murder She Wrote re-runs are always on one of the 50 over the air channels these day's. 

23 hours ago, krunk said:

I sort of think they should have brought Chad Kelly back. At least he already has a grasp on the offense. I mean if your true intention is to just bring in a body to compete with Eason. Hundley is probably only a couple notches better if that.

Broken GIF

On 7/31/2021 at 4:31 PM, presto123 said:

Kaepernick is better than ALL these backups and everybody knows it. What a shame he got blackballed by the league for doing the right thing and standing up for injustice. Is it an understanding among owners/coaches now that he is off limits? His career got politicized for his American right to protest. NFL even admitted they were wrong, but nobody will touch him. Sad.

brian regan what GIF
what a great point! He wasn’t a terrible quarterback who got benched in favor or blain gabbert. Of course he’s a future hall of fame

On 7/31/2021 at 3:47 PM, presto123 said:

Anybody posting laughing emojis just proves my point. He has been politicized. This is Indiana after all.  smdh

He politicized himself. I'm not from Indiana, but I think he would be poison there and in the locker room. The problem wasn't with his "right to protest", but with his manner.

Archived