Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp day 4-7/31

JediXMan

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I think it was Ballard that said Frank was asymptomatic and still very involved. He's just involved from home lol. 

I agree though that Reich is the best person to break the news. Or Ballard.

Yeah I knew that. I just thought it is interesting that we haven't heard anything and the reason we haven't heard any official news about Wentz is that they are waiting for his return.

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

Yeah I knew that. I just thought it is interesting that we haven't heard anything and the reason we haven't heard any official news about Wentz is that they are waiting for his return.

Well the Colts said they didn’t have any new information on Wentz which could be the truth.  I think we are just assuming they are waiting in Frank to get back.

23 hours ago, Colt.45 said:

The guy has got a ton of heart. I think the first game he caught my attention was Texas v Oklahoma 2018. Dude and Kyler Murray put on a show, and I think Ehlinger was slightly the better QB on the day. The dude refused to lose that game.

Poor man’s harbaugh?  I’ll take that 

20 hours ago, gregr507 said:

Wow, great throw on that one. Look how early he let the ball go, perfect back shoulder throw. Was that Eason? Nice body control by Pittman too

If that was Easton, it was much better than a few days ago.  This is good to see.

12 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Well the Colts said they didn’t have any new information on Wentz which could be the truth.  I think we are just assuming they are waiting in Frank to get back.

Just following up on this I heard one of the ESPN insiders on the radio say the Colts are still waiting on Dr Anderson to look at the X-Ray and MRI results.  Remember it is the weekend and doctors do take them off even for football teams.

2 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Just following up on this I heard one of the ESPN insiders on the radio say the Colts are still waiting on Dr Anderson to look at the X-Ray and MRI results.  Remember it is the weekend and doctors do take them off even for football teams.

I would think if he is already decided to try rest the Dr has already looked at his scans.  I mean he can do that at home. They are easily sent with technology.

Archived