Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 2 - 7/29

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Stephen holder had it in a story but I believe Bubba Ventrone mentioned it today also.

Here is part the story if you have the Athletic.

The one thing that he did a good job of this offseason is he trained harder in the weight room, he came in bigger and he did a lot with his body. He’s more explosive and you guys will see that when you get to see him kick in a team setting. So, I think it could be a really good year for him.”

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Stampede Blue reporting that Davenport has been put on the Covid list.   This explains his a sense the first two days of practice. 

Not good hopefully he didn't pass it onto the rest of the OL.

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Strachan. Seems like he is making more of a impression then Patmon.

Been watching soccer all night, so haven't caught up on this thread. Glad to see Strachan get a mention. 

I predicted earlier that Strachan might pass Patmon. Way too early to tell right now, but that's what I would put money on.

Thanks C for doing these. Much appreciated.

2 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

He ate an entire box of oreo cookies.

On the field.

In three minutes.

That's not biggee... Unless he did it without milk.... 

Oreos are my weakness. Haven't had one in a few years. If I have one, I have the entire package. My girl would kick my behind seeing the empty package in the trash the next morning..... That, and dark chocolate brittle from Costco.... And cashews... lol. I have a list of things I don't buy at the store these days.

19 hours ago, EastStreet said:

That's not biggee... Unless he did it without milk.... 

Oreos are my weakness. Haven't had one in a few years. If I have one, I have the entire package. My girl would kick my behind seeing the empty package in the trash the next morning..... That, and dark chocolate brittle from Costco.... And cashews... lol. I have a list of things I don't buy at the store these days.

I just bought a 1 pound bag of multiple flavors of milk balls from the South Bend Chocolate Company at the state fair.  Because, reasons.

Archived