Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 2 - 7/29

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

I thought Pascal was a good complimentary player and was a placeholder until someone else emerge. I was wrong. He's been a steady, reliable contributor and looks to be getting better and better.

I hope we can RE sign him after the season. No more tenders can be put  on him. I think it might be a mistake to let him hit FA. Chances are we will let TY go and keep Zach. 

1 minute ago, cjrulli said:

Does anyone know what ever happened to TKnight? Similar to Wentzszn, he was always great with the camp updates. 

I think he graduated college. I know there towards the end of his posting history he had a lot on his plate with classes so he was taking a step back from being on here so he may have just stopped getting on here. I hope his doing well..

1 hour ago, coming on strong said:

Zach pascal earned the right to be a starter over Paris. Paris can earn his job back the right way .

That’s how it was last year.  Pascal started and Paris played out of the slot mostly.  Honestly who is the “starter” doesn’t really matter because all four of the Colts top WRs are going to see a lot of reps

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

That’s how it was last year.  Pascal started and Paris played out of the slot mostly.  Honestly who is the “starter” doesn’t really matter because all four of the Colts top WRs are going to see a lot of reps

I thought the jags game was Hilton Pittman Paris .,With Doyle at tight end . How often do the colts play 4 wide outs ? It seems they love two tight end sets more .

Archived