Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign Moore (DE)

Colt.45

A little surprising after all of his suspensions and issues. 

He's got some upside but has bounced around a ton in the last 10ish years. I'm guessing just a camp body, but then again, why bring a guy in just as a camp body that has a questionable history. Perhaps they're not as comfortable with DE as some think.

Figured it would have been a DT after Windsor being placed on IR.

Hopefully this is just to push the young DEs on the roster. If Moore earns a spot he earns a spot and good for us and him.

otherwise as others have stated it’s just a body right now.

12 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

He's got some upside but has bounced around a ton in the last 10ish years. I'm guessing just a camp body, but then again, why bring a guy in just as a camp body that has a questionable history. Perhaps they're not as comfortable with DE as some think.

Damontre DA MONSTER Moore. I remember some buddies who were Giants fans being pumped about the guy when they drafted him. It didn't last long. They turned on him with a vicious quickness. I remember years back when the Colts (and Luck) kicked their butts and those fans got mad because this DE was dancing after getting a tackle or sack (cant remember)....they were down like 3 or 4 scores when he did that. :D

4 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

Damontre DA MONSTER Moore. I remember some buddies who were Giants fans being pumped about the guy when they drafted him. It didn't last long. They turned on him with a vicious quickness. I remember years back when the Colts (and Luck) kicked their butts and those fans got mad because this DE was dancing after getting a tackle or sack (cant remember)....they were down like 3 or 4 scores when he did that. :D

IIRC, he was pretty good in college. I remember the Giants getting him, and remember him getting suspended or waived for fighting issues. I know he's got a couple other suspensions as well. I'm all for getting some bad boys lol.... As long as he can handle his business, isn't a distractions, and performs, I'm all for it lol.

I am sure it’s just a camp body.

Going  to be interesting to see how Rochelle does. I have to laugh at his wife’s IG. There is no guarantee he is going to make the roster. She has did all these updates and renovations to the house they bought. She seems so sure with some of her comments that he will be here the entire year. 

38 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Well we don’t have any guarantees so may as well kick some tires.

12 hours ago, EastStreet said:

It's just give those young guys that extra push, it's like buying a fat trimmer lol. Lewis, Turray, and Ben Bang need to take their games up to next level. 

20 hours ago, EastStreet said:

IIRC, he was pretty good in college. I remember the Giants getting him, and remember him getting suspended or waived for fighting issues. I know he's got a couple other suspensions as well. I'm all for getting some bad boys lol.... As long as he can handle his business, isn't a distractions, and performs, I'm all for it lol.

That is my recollection as well.. 

Just now, WentzinRome said:

That is my recollection as well.. 

I looked at his stats after I posted. Decent sophomore year, then faded and bounced around a lot. 

Might be a decent depth piece if he can find a niche. Likely competing with Banogu for that final DE spot.

Archived