Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp-Day one practice 7/28

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

It’s starting. Maybe this will make them think twice about getting vaccinated.

You do realize that the head coach just tested positive for Covid and he has openly admitted being fully vaccinated? Just because you are fully vaccinated does not make you immune to Covid. You can still very much so get infected.

Just now, ProblChld32 said:

You do realize that the head coach just tested positive for Covid and he has openly admitted being fully vaccinated? Just be a you are fully vaccinated does not make you immune to Covid. You can still very much so get infected.

good post. more people need to realize this. 

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Doesn’t it always seem that the defense always look good in TC. Especially for day one.

Offense especially in the pass game is often about timing and rhythm much more than defense.  So it's makes sense that the defense is performing better than the offense in the first practice.  

52 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Kylen Granson might be a steal. Looking at his highlights he’s so good after the catch.

He does look pretty nice after the catch, but does it concern anyone that even on his highlight film he seems to have a lot of bobbled catches? There were lots of examples where he doesn't cleanly catch the ball, it hits him in the hands and bounces off and he has to recover to catch it. I did hear there were some concerns about his hands. Seems like Reich and the team likes him though, and obviously they know better than I do. Hopefully it doesn't become an issue

8 minutes ago, gregr507 said:

He does look pretty nice after the catch, but does it concern anyone that even on his highlight film he seems to have a lot of bobbled catches? There were lots of examples where he doesn't cleanly catch the ball, it hits him in the hands and bounces off and he has to recover to catch it. I did hear there were some concerns about his hands. Seems like Reich and the team likes him though, and obviously they know better than I do. Hopefully it doesn't become an issue

Well that’s where practicing and coaching come into play to help him improve.

2 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Well that’s where practicing and coaching come into play to help him improve.

For sure, definitely not trying to say he won't contribute or improve. My reason for asking is because I'm not super familiar with him, my exposure has basically been a few highlight films on youtube and the odd scouting/draft report. Hopefully somebody more familiar with his game can tell me if this is a recurring issue for him. And as long as he is willing to put in the work, it should be a fixable issue, just hope we don't see too many drops on game days

37 minutes ago, gregr507 said:

His drop percentage was a little overblown, but yeah he bobbles some catches. He'll have to clean that up.

If I had to choose between bobbling passes, and body catching, I'd rather the guy who uses his hands than the guy who doesn't trust his hands and lets everything into his body. 

Archived