Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp-Day one practice 7/28

Wentzszn

Just now, Superman said:

The greatest training camp question of all time: Is our defense good, or is our offense bad?

Doesn’t it always seem that the defense always look good in TC. Especially for day one.

4 minutes ago, Superman said:

The greatest training camp question of all time: Is our defense good, or is our offense bad?

Makes offense look bad I think. Defense usually holds back until later. :sip:

Early overreactions based ENTIRELY on reports from first hour of practice

- Ehlinger>Eason>Wentz...

- Rock - DPOY,

- Will Holden>Sam Tevi&Julien Davenport

Am I doing this right? :dunno:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, stitches said:

- Rock - DPOY,

Rock is always the training camp star.:yahoo:

3 minutes ago, stitches said:

- Rock - DPOY,

Mvp Sam ehlinger

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

What happens if Eason starts to look better then Wentz. Wonder how that could effect Wentz confidence. 

Doubt any at all. They have been training together all offseason and Eason seems to pump up Wentz on social media. I'd say they have a pretty good relationship. 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Hurt again. Strange how you never hear of him being made of glass even though he seems to be hurt every year.
    • I know.  Some people seem to need the Cliff notes when they come on here. Cap money...... hilarious. That was so 2020.
    • Seems like you described Wilkins more than Mack.   However, if JT, Hines, or Wilkins gets injured, i would feel better with Mack on the team.  Love Mack, just dont see aburst, and doubt we’re being offered much.   From that standpoint , i like the insurance of our 4 backs.  This season anyway.  Run game is too important.
    • https://www.chargers.com/news/chargers-sign-dustin-hopkins   The guy who "beat out" Michael Badgley in training camp has himself been replaced: Dustin Hopkins in, Tristan Vizcaino out!   Kinda reminds me of when the Bolts cut their veteran kicker Josh Lambo in favor of Younghoe Koo, only to cut Koo after only 4 weeks.
    • Homer in a Leonard jersey would be the funniest thing ever. I know I am nerd when it comes to crap like this  . I am glad you a part of this site, guys like you and @NewColtsFan and @Wentzszn keep things flowing like a well oiled machine. I am grateful for people like @jvan1973 and @Gramz too, when I was new they treated me like a vet in here. I am not going to name everyone but there are least 20 other people in here that are awesome. I hope @Jared CisnerosBraves win the WS, it is 1-1 right now. Best of 5 now. @NFLfan has been a great friend and great person go captain Kirk , @HOZERwas my side kick on the baseball thread doing play by play when the Cubs were bad butts,@Jay Kirk - thanks for the baseball threads and @Mylesand @PrincetonTigerwith all of his Gifs  . I need to stop because I am sounding like Magic with his dream team speech  . @Mel Kiper's Hairfor having that fine hair time and time again talking about the ladies lol. @PuntersArePeopleToofor being the young gun that knows his stuff.   Last but not least @Nadine and @Superman and @RockThatBlueholding the fort down in here. One more thing @Gavinwe all miss you brother, you loved the Colts, Pacers, and Hakeem Olajuwon with that great D and foot work. 
  • Members

• Hammer

Hammer 172

• Melancholie

Melancholie 3

Rookie
    • Matabix

Matabix 141

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 4,883

Moderators
    • stitches