Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Colts Forum FF Joe's League

@w87r @SteelCityColt @Chrisaaron1023 @PuntersArePeopleToo @Mackrel829 @WarGhost21 @IndyEric07 @CheezyColt @Chucklez  @buccolts @B~Town  

Congrats to @w87r on winning the championship!  (I definitely had the wrong Bengals WR on my team for that game :facepalm:@Chrisaaron1023 had the highest scoring team in the league, and I believe had the 2 highest scoring games of the season with 175 and 166 pts.  :hat:  This was a competitive league.  Thank you for the fun year, ya'll!

@chad72 / @IndyD4U I thought I would be the commish for this league for more than one season, but since I finished 2nd, I will be moving up to the Elite League.  This opens up the commissioner spot for anyone that's interested.  Since  @onebad150 and  @TomDiggs  are also moving from the Elite League to the Joe's League, I believe I'll have to turn over commish duties to someone just so the new commish can kick me from the league so these guys can join.

Anyone interested in taking over commish, just let me know and I can turn over the duties to you on the league site.  Thanks!  :thmup:

8 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

@w87r @SteelCityColt @Chrisaaron1023 @PuntersArePeopleToo @Mackrel829 @WarGhost21 @IndyEric07 @CheezyColt @Chucklez  @buccolts @B~Town  

Congrats to @w87r on winning the championship!  (I definitely had the wrong Bengals WR on my team for that game :facepalm:@Chrisaaron1023 had the highest scoring team in the league, and I believe had the 2 highest scoring games of the season with 175 and 166 pts.  :hat:  This was a competitive league.  Thank you for the fun year, ya'll!

@chad72 / @IndyD4U I thought I would be the commish for this league for more than one season, but since I finished 2nd, I will be moving up to the Elite League.  This opens up the commissioner spot for anyone that's interested.  Since  @onebad150 and  @TomDiggs  are also moving from the Elite League to the Joe's League, I believe I'll have to turn over commish duties to someone just so the new commish can kick me from the league so these guys can join.

Anyone interested in taking over commish, just let me know and I can turn over the duties to you on the league site.  Thanks!  :thmup:

It was fun... except for my "highest scoring team" pulled a 2004 Colts, and scored the lowest 73 points to kick off the playoffs.. I blame tom brady.. oh well. I'm in for next year.  

8 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I felt so bad for you watching Chase continue to go uncovered and higgins become a ghost lol

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

It was fun... except for my "highest scoring team" pulled a 2004 Colts, and scored the lowest 73 points to kick off the playoffs.. I blame tom brady.. oh well. I'm in for next year.  

There are at least 4 spots in the CFF Elite League - @brently76, myself, @onebad150 and @TomDiggs are not going to be back.

So if you finished in the Top 4 of Joe's league, you may be promoted?? Possible.