Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Colts Forum FF Joe's League

8 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I deleted one of them. Do you still have access to the other one, or did I delete the wrong one?

It said I was already in the league but I also no longer had access -_- 

I created another team. I think you should be able to delete the team with the helmet logo and we should be good.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

11 including Colt if he’s still playing, 10 if he’s out.

That’s why I set my team deadline for August 15th so we could discuss rules and decide draft order by this weekend. 

Based on what I know, @Colt92  wanted a good break.

On 8/15/2021 at 4:06 PM, chad72 said:

@PuntersArePeopleToo - you will find this interesting, given your acumen for details. Give it a shot if you can. :) 

Also, @EastStreet or @Nickster - ever thought of matching wits in FF with the others?? :) 

Thanks for the headsup, but I try to stay away from FF. Time drainer, but mostly I just don't want to cheer for non-Colts lol.

6 hours ago, chad72 said:

That’s why I set my team deadline for August 15th so we could discuss rules and decide draft order by this weekend. 

Based on what I know, @Colt92  wanted a good break.

Yeah if I don’t hear from him soon, I’ll open up that last spot.

So if Colt is out and @SteelCityColt is in, then we just have the one spot left to fill. :thmup:

2 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I haven’t heard from @SteelCityColt yet.

We’re currently at 10 teams, so if I don’t hear from steelcity and find one more, then we’ll just play with 10.

Still shooting for 1pm EST Sept 5th for the draft.

Im gonna be honest, I don't have much interest in a 10 team league, was already rethinking my spot with 12 teams the last week or so. Ended up joining a couple other leagues. Both have live in person drafts over this long weekend.

Hopefully you hear from Steel City or/and find one more. 

1 hour ago, w87r said:

Im gonna be honest, I don't have much interest in a 10 team league, was already rethinking my spot with 12 teams the last week or so. Ended up joining a couple other leagues. Both have live in person drafts over this long weekend.

Hopefully you hear from Steel City or/and find one more. 

Assuming I hear back from both @SteelCityColt and @ipljeff then we will have 12.

:goodluck:

@Lucky Colts Fan

I've not seen/heard any updates to Tuesday's status, and we're presently three days 'til the draft.

@w87r are you backing out if it's a 10 team league?

If you are, I may leave also to make it an 8 team league, and that makes me worry about the league altogether.

With the draft so close it seems we should know the league size, and draft order, really soon.

That's not a threat. I DO want to play, but this seems to be in danger.

Wowza, i missed the initial invite email in my spam and then TOTALLY spaced on this until earlier today. I have now accepted the invite and appear to have just made the cut! So i am in the league and took the 12th spot!

I had a VERY quick skim of the thread and i have grasped that the draft is at 1ET on Sunday right?

2 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

@Lucky Colts Fan - Am i reading it correctly on the league fantasy site that the draft is offline? Or has it just not been properly configured yet?

I'm not his agent, but I'm pretty certain it'll be online, and just need to be configured.

I do believe there's a few teams operating from outside the country, even, so..... (?)

18 hours ago, buccolts said:

@Lucky Colts Fan

I've not seen/heard any updates to Tuesday's status, and we're presently three days 'til the draft.

@w87r are you backing out if it's a 10 team league?

If you are, I may leave also to make it an 8 team league, and that makes me worry about the league altogether.

With the draft so close it seems we should know the league size, and draft order, really soon.

That's not a threat. I DO want to play, but this seems to be in danger.

Do not knock my scramble game. I will make this work. Tim Tebow style if I have to.

18 hours ago, Chucklez said:

Wowza, i missed the initial invite email in my spam and then TOTALLY spaced on this until earlier today. I have now accepted the invite and appear to have just made the cut! So i am in the league and took the 12th spot!

I had a VERY quick skim of the thread and i have grasped that the draft is at 1ET on Sunday right?

18 hours ago, Chucklez said:

@Lucky Colts Fan - Am i reading it correctly on the league fantasy site that the draft is offline? Or has it just not been properly configured yet?

My Man.

CzD8.gif

AND, it appears we're still short ONE team to make the desired 12.

Know of anyone?

Here's our dilemma/opportunity.

@SteelCityColt is a longstanding member of the community, has been in the league, and should be afforded the last spot.  But I can't PM them and don't want to auto-draft for them...  I don't know if @Nadine @Superman @w87r could help with contacting them as mods?

19 hours ago, Chucklez said:

I'm not his agent, but I'm pretty certain it'll be online, and just need to be configured.

I do believe there's a few teams operating from outside the country, even, so..... (?)

@Chrisaaron1023

@PuntersArePeopleToo

@Mackrel829

@WarGhost21

@IndyEric07

@CheezyColt

@Nickster

@w87r

I set the draft.

If we don't hear from @SteelCityColt and/or @ipljeff  in the next 24 hours, I'll open up the last spot.

Blue 42.  Set.  HUT.

3 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

@Chrisaaron1023

@PuntersArePeopleToo

@Mackrel829

@WarGhost21

@IndyEric07

@CheezyColt

@Nickster

@w87r

I set the draft.

If we don't hear from @SteelCityColt and/or @ipljeff  in the next 24 hours, I'll open up the last spot.

Blue 42.  Set.  HUT.

Sorry I've not been around here much lately. Draft September 5th at 1PM ET? I can make it, and I seem still have access to the league (assuming we're still doing NFL fantasy?) 

Not sure why you couldn't PM, but I've deleted some messages which might solve it. 

@w87r you can change the thread name, we are full!  :td:

@SteelCityColt  @Chrisaaron1023  @PuntersArePeopleToo  @Mackrel829  @WarGhost21  @IndyEric07  @CheezyColt  @Chucklez  @buccolts  @B~Town

Thank you all for your patience.  :hat:

I didn't change any of the settings from last year.  Draft is a random snake.  1pm EST tomorrow (Sun).

Good luck everyone!  :clover:

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

@SteelCityColt  @Chrisaaron1023  @PuntersArePeopleToo  @Mackrel829  @WarGhost21  @IndyEric07  @CheezyColt  @Chucklez  @buccolts  @B~Town

I didn't change any of the settings from last year.  Draft is a random snake.  1pm EST tomorrow (Sun).

Now I gotta wake up early tomorrow than I did today :D woke up at 1cst

• w87r changed the title to 2021 Colts Forum FF Joe's League
11 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Is the draft order already randomised or is it randomised just before the draft?

Wouldn't mind knowing where I'm picking if it's already set.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Would the person in charge of Austin Ekeler please stand up 

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

@brently76 in the Colts Forum Elite league was down by 23 and got 29 plus in our half-PPR league from Ekeler and won his matchup on MNF to take the 2nd spot in our league. I am sure he would agree. :) 

I get to play his favored team this week. :(

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

@brently76 in the Colts Forum Elite league was down by 23 and got 29 plus in our half-PPR league from Ekeler and won his matchup on MNF to take the 2nd spot in our league. I am sure he would agree. :) 

I get to play his favored team this week. :(

I went to bed leading in two of my leagues and playing Ekeler in both... i lost by 3 points in each league.. my team was awful this week..

36 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I went to bed leading in two of my leagues and playing Ekeler in both... i lost by 3 points in each league.. my team was awful this week..

Yeah, in another league I lost by 3 this week because Succop outscored Brady.

Sheesh!

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

That is why I scrapped kickers from the line up in the Colts elite league since last year. :) 

You don't have kickers in the Elite League? I've never heard of that.

And I've been gone a couple 3 years, but though both leagues lived by the same rules(?)

24 minutes ago, buccolts said:

You don't have kickers in the Elite League? I've never heard of that.

And I've been gone a couple 3 years, but though both leagues lived by the same rules(?)

I don't think recently that has been the case. Since @Lucky Colts Fan took over just this year, he can sync up roster make up differences next year, assuming he is not one of the guys graduating. :) 

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2021 at 1:08 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Ahhh yes. I wish I was still mad at Austin ekler. Instead I just lost to 52 point Jonathan Taylor and 42 point Aaron Rodgers... And I lost by 4.. I'm having bad luck this season

Join the club. That’s the life of every FF fan that loses narrowly  :) 

Archived