Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Colts Forum FF Joe's League


Recommended Posts

Ok, my apologies to everyone for the late start on this, but I just wanna confirm what @Colt92 sent me.

 

I have information for 13 people, but according to the league site on nfl.com, there are currently 7 still in the league:

 

Team name "Cry Me a Rivers" on the league site (don't know which forum member that is)

@Melancholie

@WarGhost21 (I think)

@brently76  (I think)

@TomDiggs

@Kangaroo

and myself

 

It seems we lost some people, and I think @brently76 @TomDiggs and @Kangaroo are all moving up to the Elite league if I'm not mistaken?

 

So I think we have quite a few openings.  I believe @Mackrel829, @IndyEric07, @Chrisaaron1023 were interested?  @buccolts  @Matthew Gilbert

 

I'd like to have a 12-team league like the Elite League.  If you're already in the Joe's League and I didn't tag you, let me know (and sorry).  If you're interested in joining the Joe's League, let me know.

 

@chad72 Thank you for getting the ball rolling early on this.  I may be tagging you once in a while in this thread just to try and make sure both commissioners are on the same page moving forward.  :thmup:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Ok, my apologies to everyone for the late start on this, but I just wanna confirm what @Colt92 sent me.

 

I have information for 13 people, but according to the league site on nfl.com, there are currently 7 still in the league:

 

Team name "Cry Me a Rivers" on the league site (don't know which forum member that is)

@Melancholie

@WarGhost21 (I think)

@brently76  (I think)

@TomDiggs

@Kangaroo

and myself

 

It seems we lost some people, and I think @brently76 @TomDiggs and @Kangaroo are all moving up to the Elite league if I'm not mistaken?

 

So I think we have quite a few openings.  I believe @Mackrel829, @IndyEric07, @Chrisaaron1023 were interested?  @buccolts  @Matthew Gilbert

 

I'd like to have a 12-team league like the Elite League.  If you're already in the Joe's League and I didn't tag you, let me know (and sorry).  If you're interested in joining the Joe's League, let me know.

 

@chad72 Thank you for getting the ball rolling early on this.  I may be tagging you once in a while in this thread just to try and make sure both commissioners are on the same page moving forward.  :thmup:

Thanks boss.

 

And yes the three of us you mentioned I believe are heading to the other Colts elite league this season and we are trying to find out the handle of whoever was the Joe's league champ last year since I did not know it.

 

Good luck and I hope the Joe's league fills. It is a fun league and fun group of guys.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mackrel829 said:

I'm definitely interested in joining! 

 

4 hours ago, IndyEric07 said:

Im still down to join, just let us know if we can and how/where/when to sign up!

 

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

@Lucky Colts Fan

 

Same here I'm looking to play, but i am low priority you guys seem to have a good system here and I don't wanna screw someone out of a chance... like i'll be the 12th man. Just let me know guys. I appreciate it

 

Just send me a PM with an email, and I can send an invite.

 

4 hours ago, buccolts said:

I took a couple 3 years off I'd be interested in returning if you need someone but take care of those on your interested list first. 

 

I will send an invite to your email.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mackrel829 said:

I appear to have created two identical teams somehow but only have access to one. Both are called 'Punny Placeholder'.


haha  I noticed that. I’ll take care of it. It kinda works for now as a “placeholder” until we fill all the empty slots.  :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I believe we have 8 right now, which is enough to start making some decisions.

 

Is there a good time for the draft for everyone?

 

I was thinking Sunday Sept 5th, 10am EST.

That's a good day/time for me. 

I'm hoping we can get at least 2 more teams, though. 4 more would be ideal.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2021 at 10:30 PM, buccolts said:

That's a good day/time for me. 

I'm hoping we can get at least 2 more teams, though. 4 more would be ideal.

If you need another, I can do it this year.  That draft date/time works for me.  If you end up with an odd number of teams, feel free to cut me first as I'm already in 2 others this year, but I can work with that draft date/time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

If you need another, I can do it this year.  That draft date/time works for me.  If you end up with an odd number of teams, feel free to cut me first as I'm already in 2 others this year, but I can work with that draft date/time.

Thanks CheezyColt. I'm in two others as well.

 

Hey @Lucky Colts Fan, Might you have another waiting in the wings? If so, CheezyColt could even it out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2021 at 11:30 PM, buccolts said:

That's a good day/time for me. 

I'm hoping we can get at least 2 more teams, though. 4 more would be ideal.

Yeah 12 would be cool, 10 is tolerable lol

 

8? Have to find replacement for me.

 

Time and Date good for me as well.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2021 at 3:12 PM, CheezyColt said:

If you need another, I can do it this year.  That draft date/time works for me.  If you end up with an odd number of teams, feel free to cut me first as I'm already in 2 others this year, but I can work with that draft date/time.


Awesome, if you wanna PM me an email, I’ll send you an invite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, w87r said:

Want me to edit the title to need team owners?


That would be awesome, I believe we only need 3? more to get to 12.

 

I haven’t heard back from @Colt92 (team name Vacant) if they are still playing and just giving up commish duties, or leaving the league altogether, so we may need 4 to get to 12.

 

5 hours ago, buccolts said:

We should also clarify how many teams we'd need to get to 12. 

There's presently 2 teams with the same name. 

 

I thought I deleted one of those. I’ll double check that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • w87r changed the title to 2021 Colts Forum FF Joe's League **Need 3 Team Owners**
16 minutes ago, chad72 said:

@PuntersArePeopleToo - you will find this interesting, given your acumen for details. Give it a shot if you can. :) 

 

Also, @EastStreet or @Nickster - ever thought of matching wits in FF with the others?? :) 

I’d like to. Busy as heck with MS and Cub soccer and HS football.  I want d to participate in East’s draft thing. I just couldn’t.  You have a time picked out?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nickster said:

I’d like to. Busy as heck with MS and Cub soccer and HS football.  I want d to participate in East’s draft thing. I just couldn’t.  You have a time picked out?

 

I think @Lucky Colts Fan who is the commish, picked out a time of 10 am ET on September 5th for draft timing. I am just campaigning for his league as a fellow commish of another Colts forum league that is already full, but this one needs teams. :) 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

@PuntersArePeopleToo - you will find this interesting, given your acumen for details. Give it a shot if you can. :) 

 

Also, @EastStreet or @Nickster - ever thought of matching wits in FF with the others?? :) 

 

39 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

I think @Lucky Colts Fan who is the commish, picked out a time of 10 am ET on September 5th for draft timing. I am just campaigning for his league as a fellow commish of another Colts forum league that is already full, but this one needs teams. :) 

 

 

 Now that draft time sounds just so early :Cry:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

 

 

 

 Now that draft time sounds just so early :Cry:


Nothing is set in stone yet, we can move it up to 1pm EST to make it more like a Sunday game time. :thmup:

 

If you’re interested, just PM me an email and I’ll send an invite. :D

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/29/2021 at 7:09 AM, Mackrel829 said:

I appear to have created two identical teams somehow but only have access to one. Both are called 'Punny Placeholder'.


I deleted one of them. Do you still have access to the other one, or did I delete the wrong one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • w87r changed the title to 2021 Colts Forum FF Joe's League **Need 1 Team Owners**
2 hours ago, w87r said:

For 10 or 12?

 

12

 

1 hour ago, SteelCityColt said:

I think I was in last year but didn't get tagged this year?

 

I don’t think I was given your info during the commish-switch.

 

If you’re still in, could you please PM me an email and I’ll shoot you an invite?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • w87r changed the title to 2021 Colts Forum FF Joe's League

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • you do understand there is a lot of middle ground in between the 2 absurd extremes you posted, right?
    • I think we’d have to include a pick with Mack. The Lions are at the beginning of a long rebuild, so what they need more than anything are draft picks.
    • I’d love for us to make a move using Mack as trade capital, but realistically I think Ballard will stick with Odum and Sendejo unless one of them gets injured enough to be sent to IR. I love Odum on special teams, but I don’t trust either of them as a starting safety, especially with Khari already being shaky this season.
    • Yeah I just realized that recently. They did say they want to start him as an edge before moving him inside, but who knows how long that whole process will take.
    • Well….    It’s 10 days later and it doesn’t look like my prediction has aged well…   Yes, we won our game vs Houston, but that wasn’t hard to see coming.    Here’s what else I didn’t see coming…..   That Hilton and Campbell would both have good games, yet both also got hurt.  Campbell is lost for the season, Hilton may or may not be lost for this game or more.  Plus Rock re-injured his ankle some so it’s not clear how much/little he’ll play?   And it’s not clear how much Rhodes can play.   And to top it all off, Blackmon tears his Achilles and is lost for the season.   Wow, I can’t remember a season with so many injuries in a secondary?!?    So it doesn’t look good for the good guys Monday night.   But I’d add this….   Wentz looks more comfortable each week, and so does Taylor.   And that’s because the OL is also getting better and they make our engine go.   Now factor in a very rainy night and who knows who might win.   This might be a very strange game and the underdogs might just surprise?!    Or not.   But it should be interesting to watch. 
  • Members

    • C0LT5

      C0LT5 74

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • J@son

      J@son 1,051

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • BeanDiasucci

      BeanDiasucci 231

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Jared Cisneros

      Jared Cisneros 4,357

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • NannyMcafee

      NannyMcafee 1,890

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...