Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Colts Forum FF Joe's League

Ok, my apologies to everyone for the late start on this, but I just wanna confirm what @Colt92 sent me.

I have information for 13 people, but according to the league site on nfl.com, there are currently 7 still in the league:

Team name "Cry Me a Rivers" on the league site (don't know which forum member that is)

@Melancholie

@WarGhost21 (I think)

@brently76  (I think)

@TomDiggs

@Kangaroo

and myself

It seems we lost some people, and I think @brently76 @TomDiggs and @Kangaroo are all moving up to the Elite league if I'm not mistaken?

So I think we have quite a few openings.  I believe @Mackrel829, @IndyEric07, @Chrisaaron1023 were interested?  @buccolts  @Matthew Gilbert

I'd like to have a 12-team league like the Elite League.  If you're already in the Joe's League and I didn't tag you, let me know (and sorry).  If you're interested in joining the Joe's League, let me know.

@chad72 Thank you for getting the ball rolling early on this.  I may be tagging you once in a while in this thread just to try and make sure both commissioners are on the same page moving forward.  :thmup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Ok, my apologies to everyone for the late start on this, but I just wanna confirm what @Colt92 sent me.

I have information for 13 people, but according to the league site on nfl.com, there are currently 7 still in the league:

Team name "Cry Me a Rivers" on the league site (don't know which forum member that is)

@Melancholie

@WarGhost21 (I think)

@brently76  (I think)

@TomDiggs

@Kangaroo

and myself

It seems we lost some people, and I think @brently76 @TomDiggs and @Kangaroo are all moving up to the Elite league if I'm not mistaken?

So I think we have quite a few openings.  I believe @Mackrel829, @IndyEric07, @Chrisaaron1023 were interested?  @buccolts  @Matthew Gilbert

I'd like to have a 12-team league like the Elite League.  If you're already in the Joe's League and I didn't tag you, let me know (and sorry).  If you're interested in joining the Joe's League, let me know.

@chad72 Thank you for getting the ball rolling early on this.  I may be tagging you once in a while in this thread just to try and make sure both commissioners are on the same page moving forward.  :thmup:

Thanks boss.

And yes the three of us you mentioned I believe are heading to the other Colts elite league this season and we are trying to find out the handle of whoever was the Joe's league champ last year since I did not know it.

Good luck and I hope the Joe's league fills. It is a fun league and fun group of guys.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mackrel829 said:

I'm definitely interested in joining! 

4 hours ago, IndyEric07 said:

Im still down to join, just let us know if we can and how/where/when to sign up!

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

@Lucky Colts Fan

Same here I'm looking to play, but i am low priority you guys seem to have a good system here and I don't wanna screw someone out of a chance... like i'll be the 12th man. Just let me know guys. I appreciate it

Just send me a PM with an email, and I can send an invite.

4 hours ago, buccolts said:

I took a couple 3 years off I'd be interested in returning if you need someone but take care of those on your interested list first. 

I will send an invite to your email.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mackrel829 said:

I appear to have created two identical teams somehow but only have access to one. Both are called 'Punny Placeholder'.

haha  I noticed that. I’ll take care of it. It kinda works for now as a “placeholder” until we fill all the empty slots.  :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I believe we have 8 right now, which is enough to start making some decisions.

Is there a good time for the draft for everyone?

I was thinking Sunday Sept 5th, 10am EST.

That's a good day/time for me. 

I'm hoping we can get at least 2 more teams, though. 4 more would be ideal.

• Like 2

On 8/11/2021 at 10:30 PM, buccolts said:

If you need another, I can do it this year.  That draft date/time works for me.  If you end up with an odd number of teams, feel free to cut me first as I'm already in 2 others this year, but I can work with that draft date/time.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

If you need another, I can do it this year.  That draft date/time works for me.  If you end up with an odd number of teams, feel free to cut me first as I'm already in 2 others this year, but I can work with that draft date/time.

Thanks CheezyColt. I'm in two others as well.

Hey @Lucky Colts Fan, Might you have another waiting in the wings? If so, CheezyColt could even it out.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 11:30 PM, buccolts said:

Yeah 12 would be cool, 10 is tolerable lol

8? Have to find replacement for me.

Time and Date good for me as well.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2021 at 3:12 PM, CheezyColt said:

Awesome, if you wanna PM me an email, I’ll send you an invite.

5 hours ago, w87r said:

Want me to edit the title to need team owners?

That would be awesome, I believe we only need 3? more to get to 12.

I haven’t heard back from @Colt92 (team name Vacant) if they are still playing and just giving up commish duties, or leaving the league altogether, so we may need 4 to get to 12.

5 hours ago, buccolts said:

We should also clarify how many teams we'd need to get to 12. 

There's presently 2 teams with the same name. 

I thought I deleted one of those. I’ll double check that.

• Like 1

• w87r changed the title to 2021 Colts Forum FF Joe's League **Need 3 Team Owners**
16 minutes ago, chad72 said:

@PuntersArePeopleToo - you will find this interesting, given your acumen for details. Give it a shot if you can. :) 

Also, @EastStreet or @Nickster - ever thought of matching wits in FF with the others?? :) 

I’d like to. Busy as heck with MS and Cub soccer and HS football.  I want d to participate in East’s draft thing. I just couldn’t.  You have a time picked out?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nickster said:

I’d like to. Busy as heck with MS and Cub soccer and HS football.  I want d to participate in East’s draft thing. I just couldn’t.  You have a time picked out?

I think @Lucky Colts Fan who is the commish, picked out a time of 10 am ET on September 5th for draft timing. I am just campaigning for his league as a fellow commish of another Colts forum league that is already full, but this one needs teams. :) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

@PuntersArePeopleToo - you will find this interesting, given your acumen for details. Give it a shot if you can. :) 

Also, @EastStreet or @Nickster - ever thought of matching wits in FF with the others?? :) 

39 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I think @Lucky Colts Fan who is the commish, picked out a time of 10 am ET on September 5th for draft timing. I am just campaigning for his league as a fellow commish of another Colts forum league that is already full, but this one needs teams. :) 

Now that draft time sounds just so early :Cry:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Now that draft time sounds just so early :Cry:

Nothing is set in stone yet, we can move it up to 1pm EST to make it more like a Sunday game time. :thmup:

If you’re interested, just PM me an email and I’ll send an invite. :D

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2021 at 7:09 AM, Mackrel829 said:

I appear to have created two identical teams somehow but only have access to one. Both are called 'Punny Placeholder'.

I deleted one of them. Do you still have access to the other one, or did I delete the wrong one?

• w87r changed the title to 2021 Colts Forum FF Joe's League **Need 1 Team Owners**
2 hours ago, w87r said:

For 10 or 12?

1 hour ago, SteelCityColt said:

I think I was in last year but didn't get tagged this year?

I don’t think I was given your info during the commish-switch.

If you’re still in, could you please PM me an email and I’ll shoot you an invite?

• w87r changed the title to 2021 Colts Forum FF Joe's League