Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fisher and Dayo on PUP. Windsor on IR

CR91

8 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

So does this guarantee Fisher and Dayo are out the first 6 weeks, or can they be brought back before then?

No. PUP in TC, they can come off anytime. If their still on the list to start the season, then they'll miss games depending on if their on PUP or IR designated to return.

This was expected for Fisher and Dayo I think. Achilles rupture is usually not something you recover from in 5-6 months. I am not sure what the deal is with Windsor? Did I miss him getting injured at some point or is that new? Do we know what his injury is? 

55 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Fisher can still practice. Not sure what the rules for Dayo are. He is on a different list because he got injured trainjng.

Unless rules have changed, this is not true.

Fisher cannot line up and take snaps with the team.  He is only allowed to do work with a trainer off to the side.

5 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

Unless rules have changed, this is not true.

Fisher cannot line up and take snaps with the team.  He is only allowed to do work with a trainer off to the side.

I was just stating what someone told me. They may be wrong. I just looked up the rules and you are right. They can’t be on pup if they can practice with the team. 

43 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Poor sap can't even train without getting hurt.

Only the Colts!

Oh wait, almost a daily announcement for the NFL.  Cheer up.

Just wait until camp starts the Colts will be down to their 53 man roster after day two. Lol

Archived