Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Rules for Covid 2021 / positive tests ( merge)


Recommended Posts

TY is a bad boy. Bur good news is he is thinking about it.

 

 

6 minutes ago, JediXMan said:


80% vaccinated? I’m a bit confused lol.

Turns out he was meaning he thinks that the was a 80% Leonard is. I had to tell him Leonard has been very anti vax.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So am I assuming that all the players in the pressers wearing Masks are the non-vaccinated ones? Not that I really care what choice their choose, it’s theirs. I’m just curious if that’s why some have them and some don’t ?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

So am I assuming that all the players in the pressers wearing Masks are the non-vaccinated ones? Not that I really care what choice their choose, it’s theirs. I’m just curious if that’s why some have them and some don’t ?

I think that would be correct. Of course, vaccinated players could still choose to wear masks, but I think unvaccinated players would definitely have to.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

So am I assuming that all the players in the pressers wearing Masks are the non-vaccinated ones? Not that I really care what choice their choose, it’s theirs. I’m just curious if that’s why some have them and some don’t ?

Well the ones not wearing them said they were vaccinated. Khari Willis didn’t really say. Hilton said he was on the fence. Taylor I am not sure. He was wearing it but not on his face. His comments make me think he is. He talked about having friends who had a hard time with covid. Said he wants to keep covid far away. So it sounded like he was just taking extra protection. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

So am I assuming that all the players in the pressers wearing Masks are the non-vaccinated ones? Not that I really care what choice their choose, it’s theirs. I’m just curious if that’s why some have them and some don’t ?

Yeah, I'd definitely say TY is not vaccinated that's a pretty safe assumption. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Well the ones not wearing them said they were vaccinated. Khari Willis didn’t really say. Hilton said he was on the fence. Taylor I am not sure. He was wearing it but not on his face. His comments make me think he is. He talked about having friends who had a hard time with covid. Said he wants to keep covid far away. So it sounded like he was just taking extra protection. 

Taylor is vaccinated he just chooses to wear the mask he said 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Smonroe said:


Parris said he had the first shot and is getting the second.  

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that.

9 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

Yeah, I'd definitely say TY is not vaccinated that's a pretty safe assumption. 

He basically said he wasn’t. Said he was in the middle which meant on the fence still. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I just want to say I am falling more in love with Kenny Moore everyday.  He is probably my favorite player on the roster right now.  Him or Hines.  

I love how he has embraced Indy and really made it his home. You would never know he plays football with as small as he is. 
 

Franklin made a really good point in his. The colts play arizona on Christmas Day in arizona. One of the reasons he got vaccinated was so his fiancé could come spend Christmas with him while they are there. Non of the non vaccinated players will be able to have their families with them on Christmas in AZ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I love how he has embraced Indy and really made it his home. You would never know he plays football with as small as he is. 
 

Franklin made a really good point in his. The colts play arizona on Christmas Day in arizona. One of the reasons he got vaccinated was so his fiancé could come spend Christmas with him while they are there. Non of the non vaccinated players will be able to have their families with them on Christmas in AZ.

Crazy times we live in

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The one thing about being vaccinated for the player is if they test positive and have no symptoms they can come back after two negative tests in a 24 hr period. So there is always a chance a vaccinated player will not miss a game.

 

Blackmon and Pittman are both wearing masks as they entered. We will see if they are unvaccinated.

 

I think players may believe that since the team didn’t have issues last season, why do we need vaccinated. They may think there will be none this season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The colts posted a bunch of pictures. Interesting to see if all of them wearing masks are unvaccinated. They could be some of the ones with one shot like Campbell and not be fully vaxed yet. Ryan Kelly and Smith have masks on. Glowinski doesn’t.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

We will see if this is true.

 

 

Being 80% vaxxed isn’t possible.  You can be zero, 50 or 100 that’s it.  
 

As for Nelson no idea.  Honestly I don’t really care who is or isn’t.  I get why the media has to ask and why fans want to know but I have no problem with a player who doesn’t want to answer.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

 

 

Holy cow.  Thank you for putting these all in one place. 

4 hours ago, csmopar said:

So am I assuming that all the players in the pressers wearing Masks are the non-vaccinated ones? Not that I really care what choice their choose, it’s theirs. I’m just curious if that’s why some have them and some don’t ?

Good call

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fluke_33 said:

Holy cow.  Thank you for putting these all in one place. 

Good call

Tomorrow we will have a training camp day one practice thread and any player intreviews tomorrow can go there.

 

Pretty sure Taylor is vaccinated even though he had a mask. He said he wants nothing to do with covid and it sounded like he is just taking extra precaution. He did not have it on his mouth when he talked. Some of them like Campbell said he still needs the second shot so he still has a mask on. So some of the masked players have been vaxed or have had one shot. There are probably about 20 players who are still in the process of getting the second shot. On the colts AP they have a bunch of pictures and you can see who is wearing them and who isn’t from the players they showed.

Kelly mask

Smith mask

paye no mask

cox mask

Pinter no mask

Tell mask 

Pittman mask 

I didn’t recognize some of the other players.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Seeing Kenny, Buck, and Rigo hanging out on Instagram without masks tells me Rigo is too.

 

Just watch our entire oline is probably unvaccinated lol.

Rigo would have been surprising if not, as long as drs told him yes, just due to the cancer last year. Higher risk after that

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NFLfan pinned this topic
3 minutes ago, Coltsfan98 said:

Pretty sure I saw something about Wentz being vaccinated months ago.

He is now saying his info might of been wrong lol. Maybe for the Colture guys should stay out of the insider business lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

He is now saying his info might of been wrong lol. Maybe for the Colture guys should stay out of the insider business lol.

 

Oops. Yesterday, on the Vikings site that I follow, I wrote that I thought Wentz was vaccinated. That was based on what I have read here. (Wentz is well liked by Vikings fans who know him from North Dakota. He grew up a Vikings fan.)

 

I guess I was wrong about him being vaccinated. Me: :facepalm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

Oops. Yesterday, on the Vikings site that I follow, I wrote that I thought Wentz was vaccinated. That was based on what I have read here. (Wentz is well liked by Vikings fans who know him from North Dakota. He grew up a Vikings fan.)

 

I guess I was wrong about him being vaccinated. Me: :facepalm:

We will find out later. Hopefully he is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

He is now saying his info might of been wrong lol. Maybe for the Colture guys should stay out of the insider business lol.

My info wasn't from this, pretty sure he's been vaccinated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NFLfan locked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...