Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mark your calendar - Sunday August 15th

Dogg63

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29939464/2020-nfl-pass-rushing-run-stopping-blocking-leaderboard-win-rate-rankings

Team Pass Rush Win Rate

12. Carolina Panthers, 44%

15. Indianapolis Colts, 42%

Team Run Stop Win Rate

7. Indianapolis Colts, 31%

28. Carolina Panthers, 28%

Team Pass Block Win Rate

12. Indianapolis Colts, 60%
23. Carolina Panthers, 53%

Team Run Block Win Rate

7. Indianapolis Colts, 72%

8. Carolina Panthers, 72%

While I do look forward to seeing guys in pads running around, I've gotta admit that I'm enjoying baseball season an awful lot and as a lifelong Padres fan, it's rare to be envisioning serious October baseball for my hometown team.:strong:

2 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

I bet Frank plays Wentz alot in the preseason to let him get used to the offense. 

It's only 3 preseason games now, right? Hopefully the key starters play about a quarter in the 1st,  a half in the 2nd and the 3rd should mainly consist of bubble players, kinda like the 4th one used to.

I think Frank will play Carson in the preseason enough to get him into rhythm, but hopefully Eason and a potential 3rd string QB take the majority of the snaps, especially when the reserves are in. 

• 3 weeks later...

Additional information:

TV coverage: FOX 59 (Fans outside of the local market can watch on NFL Network or with NFL Game Pass)

Play-by-Play: Greg Rakestraw

Color Analyst: Rick Venturi

Sideline: Larra Overton

Fans in-market can live stream the game with their mobile phones on Colts.com

Local Radio coverage: Games can be heard in Indianapolis on 93.5 & 107.5 The Fan and 97.1 HANK FM.

Play-by-Play: Matt Taylor

Color Analyst: Joe Reitz

Sideline: Jeffrey Gorman

Postgame Analysts: Greg Rakestraw, Bill Brooks and Barry Krauss

Radio streaming information:

Available to stream in the Indianapolis area on the Colts mobile app

Listen to the live local call of every Colts game streaming nationally on Colts.com (Desktop only)

NFL Game Pass: The live local call of every Colts game is also available with NFL Game Pass.

Enjoy the game! :1colts:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now