Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Camp starts in Eleven days-What are you looking forward too

Wentzszn

25 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I can’t believe it’s time.  We are only a few weeks from the first preseason game. 

Go look at Easons  last Instagram post. Man has some muscle in his legs now.

Any reason why all his social media handles say “Skinny QB” lol.

3 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Any reason why all his social media handles say “Skinny QB” lol.

I heard him explain it once. I think it may be a Nickname his dad gave him as a kid.

• Like 2

Carson reporting to camp a couple days early is pretty cool and shows some good leadership. He must be so excited to start new here.

Paye has a smile that just lights up a room. You can tell how grateful he is for the life he has.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Apparently QB reported today with the rookies. Eason is there too. So it wasn’t just that Carson decided to come early.

so with 3 QBs, Granson and Strachan will get a lot of work lol.... 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Apparently QB reported today with the rookies. Eason is there too. So it wasn’t just that Carson decided to come early.

It was required for both rookies and first years. So Carson and all of last year's rookies were required to report yesterday. None were early.

10 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

It was required for both rookies and first years. So Carson and all of last year's rookies were required to report yesterday. None were early.

Well Eason isn’t first year and the colts on their IG page had a caption  rookies and QB.

16 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Well Eason isn’t first year and the colts on their IG page had a caption  rookies and QB.

Eason decided to come early, good for him! Veterans are all welcome to show up early if they want to. 

My point was that none of the rookies or first years showed up 'early' to camp. 

Fisher has been put on PUP.

Dayo on the NIFL because his was hurt in training.

Winfsor did something and has been put on IR and according to Joel Erickson the colts said he is done for the year.

Fisher can practice being on PUP. Apparently he is ahead of schedule and hoping he can be moved to the regular roster by game one so he doesn’t start the season on PUP.

47 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Thanks for the updates @Wentzszn.  I'm curious what happened to Windsor? Wanted to see him play this year. Luckily, we have a lot of depth players fighting at DT.

Had to be something while off training by himself. I remember not that long ago Turay had IG Stories of all the dline playing top golf. Windsor was there and wasn’t injured. I can’t remember when it was. Maybe during OTA. But I thought it was after that.

• Like 1

I’m looking forward to them having a training camp & preseason games, something they couldn’t last season and with our new additions to the team that contributed to the slow start – we should not have lost to Jacksonville in Week 1, and had we not, we probably win the AFC South and make a deeper postseason run.

As for this season, I’m looking forward to seeing how JT, Blackmon & Pittman improve in their 2nd NFL seasons, the athletic Granson shine as a younger version of Trey Burton, Buckner serve as a mentor to our newly drafted pass rushers, and what a rejuvenated Carson Wentz can do with Frank Reich and this offense. We saw what a resurgent Philip Rivers could do last year, and Carson is 11 years younger and more athletically gifted. I also want to see Jacob Eason as our #2, and get him some playing time in blowouts or mop up time.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Thanks for the updates @Wentzszn.  I'm curious what happened to Windsor? Wanted to see him play this year. Luckily, we have a lot of depth players fighting at DT.

The only thing I've seen was that it was a "hip and core injury".

Reich has no symptoms. I am convined that the testing of vaccinated persons for Covid needs to be reveiwed. Studies are now showing is that what a vaccinated person is really showing is that they have been exposed and that their body is successfully fighting the disease. 

7 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

Reich has no symptoms. I am convined that the testing of vaccinated persons for Covid needs to be reveiwed. Studies are now showing is that what a vaccinated person is really showing is that they have been exposed and that their body is successfully fighting the disease. 

It’s a good thing that the vaccinated only have to be tested once every two weeks. But if this starts to really effect players availability they do need to change that.

Turay and Mack are good to go.  Ballard said they will monitor them but they are ready. He said Mack has been ready awhile.

Fisher is on target with no setbacks. Ballard would not say if he will be ready for game one but will just monitor him.

I gained even more respect for Ballard after this. The way he talked about vaccinations was so good and respectful to players who have concerns.

Hines is on JMV. Always a good interview. JMV asked him if his production will change with Wentz. He just goes oh carson will like throwing it to me too. LMAO. Just the way he said it was funny.