Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Camp starts in Eleven days-What are you looking forward too

25 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You’ve softened your language in this post. 

But you’re still way off base about Pittman.   I don’t know why you’re so confused about Pittman, but you are.

And Patmon and Strachan shouldn’t be lumped in with the topic.  They haven’t had a chance to show anything and you stated that if they don’t show this year then we have to move on.   Nonsense. 

The patience needed for the young receivers here is the same patience needed for our young DE group.    Turay and Lewis, Year 4.  Benagu, Year 3.   Muhammed and Rochelle Tear 3 or 4.    Young players need time and opportunity to develop.  Our WR’s will get more this year. 

There should be patience but there shouldn't be blind faith in them developing - with the good ones you usually see it pretty early... It doesn't mean they have to be pro-bowlers, but it means they have to start producing and playing in a manner that gives you confidence for the future. Right now IMO we haven't seen enough from any of them to have confidence they will be good WRs long-term. You don't move on from them right away, but you will have to seriously start considering acquiring other players if all of Campbell, Pittman and Patmon don't look like the solutions long-term during this season. 

About Pittman... I pretty clearly stated why I'm confused about him in the post above to Hoose. I think I gave a pretty good and thorough explanation, no idea what else I can do to make it more clear to you. If there is anything specific you can allay my worries with on that post, I'd be happy to consider it. 

But again - I would like to point out what this thread is about and what I was specifically responding to. I have no idea why you decided to focus on me stating that none of them have shown they can be the guy yet(which is a fact), rather than me being excited to see if any one of them starts showing that promise. This is the same exact situation witht he other 2 positions we have tons of young players at - DE and CB. There, too, we have tons of players with lots to prove... and tons of players I'm excited to watch and see showing promise. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, stitches said:

There should be patience but there shouldn't be blind faith in them developing - with the good ones you usually see it pretty early... It doesn't mean they have to be pro-bowlers, but it means they have to start producing and playing in a manner that gives you confidence for the future. Right now IMO we haven't seen enough from any of them to have confidence they will be good WRs long-term. You don't move on from them right away, but you will have to seriously start considering acquiring other players if all of Campbell, Pittman and Patmon don't look like the solutions long-term during this season. 

About Pittman... I pretty clearly stated why I'm confused about him in the post above to Hoose. I think I gave a pretty good and thorough explanation, no idea what else I can do to make it more clear to you. If there is anything specific you can allay my worries with on that post, I'd be happy to consider it. 

But again - I would like to point out what this thread is about and what I was specifically responding to. I have no idea why you decided to focus on the fact that none of them have shown they can be the guy(which is a fact), rather than me being excited to see if any one of them starts showing that promise. This is the same exact situation witht he other 2 positions we have tons of young players at - DE and CB. There, too, we have tons of players with lots to prove... and tons of players I'm excited to watch and see showing promise. 

You don’t have have to take my word on Pittman,  but I think you can take Ballard’s.   In most every interview he’s given about receivers or young players this off-season he has raved about Pittman.  And he’s done so in a way I can rarely recall.   Ballard thinks he’s going to be really good.   That’s what I expect.  

But why you’re confused about Pittmans rookie year is a complete mystery to me?  Rookie year.  Very limited camp due to covid. Very little practice due to Covid.  Damaged leg he missed a quarter of the season and still put up 40-500.   And looked great down the stretch.   And yet, you’re confused.  Your word, not mine. 

As to the line about the good ones see it pretty early, is a broad generality based on the top WRs, not the average or good ones.  You’re judging them against an unrealistic standard.   And if you think Pittman hasn’t shown you enough and you think that’s a FACT and not an OPINION, then I’m going to guess you didn’t see many games last year? Because if you saw Pittman, and you know football, you know he can play.  The only question is….  Is he the 1 or the 2?   There isn’t a question of moving on from him.  

Goodness gracious. 

Speaking of Pittman. Go watch his new Vlog on YouTube. I never laughed so hard. Him dressing his baby was hillarious and what he says about his wife feeding the baby I never laughed so hard.

I have no concerns with Pittman at all. He would of probably been at rhat 800 yard mark if that freak weird injury didn’t happen.

I don’t think there is any question Parris can play also. His question is can he stay healthy.

42 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You don’t have have to take my word on Pittman,  but I think you can take Ballard’s.   In most every interview he’s given about receivers or young players this off-season he has raved about Pittman.  And he’s done so in a way I can rarely recall.   Ballard thinks he’s going to be really good.   That’s what I expect.  

None of this addresses any of my worries. Ballard likes all his guys. He thinks Okereke is a star. He thinks Blackmon is an all-pro. Hell he is hyping even Sam Tevi. I don't mind any of this... he's selling hard his guys. It still doesn't help me in any way see what makes him think this is the case. 

But why you’re confused about Pittmans rookie year is a complete mystery to me?  Rookie year.  Very limited camp due to covid. Very little practice due to Covid.  Damaged leg he missed a quarter of the season and still put up 40-500.   And looked great down the stretch.   And yet, you’re confused.  Your word, not mine. 

You are still not addressing any of my worries. Do you know what his outside vs slot splits are? Pretty much 90% of his production is on slot slants/crossers into empty space... meaning... he didn't have to beat anyone... he was schemed open and did well to gain YAC. So yes, I am confused because he was a completely different player in college. He was an outside receiver who was able to get open, had great hands and was winning contested catches. He did nothing of that last year. This is why I'm confused. He was the complete opposite of what I expected of him. He was bad at the things he excelled at in college and he was great at the things he was bad at in college. I have no idea what to think about him. It amazes me that people can have such strong opinions on him based on what he's shown so far. I am sorry... I just don't know what to think. Part of the reason I can't wait to see him in his second year. I was extremely high on him in the pre-draft process, I might have been the highest on him from anyone here. I would love for him to break out this year and become the complete receiver I thought he could be. 

As to the line about the good ones see it pretty early, is a broad generality based on the top WRs, not the average or good ones.  You’re judging them against an unrealistic standard.   And if you think Pittman hasn’t shown you enough and you think that’s a FACT and not an OPINION, then I’m going to guess you didn’t see many games last year? Because if you saw Pittman, and you know football, you know he can play.  The only question is….  Is he the 1 or the 2?   There isn’t a question of moving on from him.  

Goodness gracious. 

Umh... no... I'm sorry but have to agree to disagree. I saw good things from him. And I saw a lot of bad from him too, especially the things that will make him a no. 1 or 2 receiver in the league, he was pretty bad at. 

4 minutes ago, stitches said:

None of this addresses any of my worries. Ballard likes all his guys. He thinks Okereke is a star. He thinks Blackmon is an all-pro. Hell he is hyping even Sam Tevi. I don't mind any of this... he's selling hard his guys. It still doesn't help me in any way see what makes him think this is the case. 

You are still not addressing any of my worries. Do you know what his outside vs slot splits are? Pretty much 90% of his production is on slot slants/crossers into empty space... meaning... he didn't have to beat anyone... he was schemed open and did well to gain YAC. So yes, I am confused because he was a completely different player in college. He was an outside receiver who was able to get open, had great hands and was winning contested catches. He did nothing of that last year. This is why I'm confused. He was the complete opposite of what I expected of him. He was bad at the things he excelled at in college and he was great at the things he was bad at in college. I have no idea what to think about him. It amazes me that people can have such strong opinions on him based on what he's shown so far. I am sorry... I just don't know what to think. Part of the reason I can't wait to see him in his second year. I was extremely high on him in the pre-draft process, I might have been the highest on him from anyone here. I would love for him to break out this year and become the complete receiver I thought he could be. 

Umh... no... I'm sorry but have to agree to disagree. I saw good things from him. And I saw a lot of bad from him too, especially the things that will make him a no. 1 or 2 receiver in the league, he was pretty bad at. 

I think you think to hard about things you don't know anything about.    Think less,   have faith in those that know more

32 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I think you think to hard about things you don't know anything about.    Think less,   have faith in those that know more

Oh come on. Stop with this have faith. We all have eyes. We all can draw some conclusions based on what we see. Here... take even the best of the best of his plays: 

Tell me what you see here. Don't tell me what Ballard is saying. Tell me what you see on even the highlight tape. I'm not even giving you all the rest and all his struggles outside. Just watch it and tell me what do you think Pittman is, based on this tape. His YAC is great and a very welcome surprise to me here.. he has very good awareness for zones. But what else has he shown? And what happens when Campbell returns to his slot spot and it's him that gets all those wide open crossers and slants and screens and gadget plays? 

Am I the only insane one who has worries about Pittman and his transition to an outside role based on his play last year? 

Looking forward to football.

actual football.

well, stuff that at least kinda resembles football.  At least guys will be running around .... catching and throwing the ball.

I’m not sure if not having the spectacle that is the combine, along with organized training, and sprinkled with all that is covid has made me more excited for the season, or lessened my excitement.  In many ways, the latter.

There just has been NOTHING except speculation. I just dont see how teams can get ready in such a relatively short time. 

9 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

I am not even talking about it being all rivers. WR, TE, and RB don’t always execute perfect either. Offensive lineman doesn’t always block perfect. Players all over the field make mistakes.

The point is simply that Rivers and Wentz both have skill sets (though different) that enable them succeed in not so perfect situations. Neither need everything to be perfect every time. 

Kwity  -  interested to see him against Smith (and Tevi/whoever wins LT position for that matter)  

Wentz  -  can't wait to see some QB rollouts finally!!! 

Rock Ya Sin  -  is he turning the corner, or getting traded to the Jets?

Tell  -  hope a year off didn't hurt him

Campbell  -  not to sound morbid, but hope he doesn't get hurt again 

Mack  -  will he come back the same RB? History shows not many RB's come back from that, hope he's different

On 7/18/2021 at 9:35 PM, EastStreet said:

It's not so hard to understand that all QBs have pros and cons. Rivers is one of the best at reading Ds and also throwing with anticipation. Wentz isn't near his level in those categories. But Wentz has mobility and arm strength that Rivers does not. While Wentz may be more mobile when plays broke down, plays rarely broke down with Rivers because he was so good at knowing what the D was going to do, and could get the ball out extremely fast. 

In short, Rivers football IQ and anticipation kept plays from breaking down in the first place. He made things look easy a lot of times because he knew what was going to happen. Wentz likely won't be able to do that on Rivers' level, thus creating more plays that break down and that require mobility. In other words, Rivers didn't need to rely on mobility as much as Wentz has to be successful. And on top of that, play calling to those strengths, or weaknesses, can help keep plays successful in general. 

^^^^^^^^ this guy gets it !

8 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Kwity  -  interested to see him against Smith (and Tevi/whoever wins LT position for that matter)  

Wentz  -  can't wait to see some QB rollouts finally!!! 

Rock Ya Sin  -  is he turning the corner, or getting traded to the Jets?

Tell  -  hope a year off didn't hurt him

Campbell  -  not to sound morbid, but hope he doesn't get hurt again 

Mack  -  will he come back the same RB? History shows not many RB's come back from that, hope he's different

I don’t think we’ll see much if Kwity against Smith.   They’re on the opposite side from one another.    Maybe some in 1-on-1 drills, but not much more than that. 

On 7/19/2021 at 5:46 PM, stitches said:

Oh come on. Stop with this have faith. We all have eyes. We all can draw some conclusions based on what we see.

Not trying to budge in on your interaction with another poster, but isn't your statement similar to what some here said, who were not happy about the signing of Rivers last year? 

On 7/19/2021 at 7:29 PM, stitches said:

But again - I would like to point out what this thread is about and what I was specifically responding to. I have no idea why you decided to focus on me stating that none of them have shown they can be the guy yet(which is a fact), rather than me being excited to see if any one of them starts showing that promise. This is the same exact situation witht he other 2 positions we have tons of young players at - DE and CB. There, too, we have tons of players with lots to prove... and tons of players I'm excited to watch and see showing promise. 

A couple of things you don’t have to agree with it but a lot of fans use blind faith.  Weather they should or shouldn’t is a separate debate but it’s large part of being a fan of something.  Not all fans do it but a lot do.

Worth noting it took Reggie three years to turn into Reggie and Marvin until Peyton showed up to turn into Marvin.  Granted the NFL has changed since then but WRs do normally take longer to develop than some other positions.  

You mentioned being patient in your post.  Pittman and Patmon have been here a year and that year it was known was pretty much going to be a redshirt year from the start.  So saying the Colts should start thinking about bringing other guys after one is not being patient.  It’s the exact opposite of that.  Campbell has been here two years and yeah the injuries are a huge red flag for him and this probably is a make or break year for him.  The reason he’s going to get another chance though is how good he looked at the start of last year when healthy.  He made the big second year jump people talk about.  This year will probably tell if he can put the injury bug behind him or not.

As for Pittman he did do things to make you excited as a rookie WR.  Now we wait to see if he makes the second year jump or not.  Clearly no one knows if he will or not but I fully get why fans are hopefully he does.  

Id agree none of them have shown if they can be the guy yet but I’d also say I don’t think they have had enough time to show it yet nor have they been asked too with TY around.  So if you are just saying they need more time okay I am on board with that and I would agree it should be something fun to watch in camp/pre-season/season.  

4 hours ago, Matabix said:

Strachan and Granson.

How Strachan gets seperation and his route running. 

If Granson can block or if he'll be a liability.

Granson wasn’t drafted to block.  He was drafted to make big plays in the passing game.  The Colts have two tight ends who can block.  They are trying to give themselves a different type of weapon with Granson.

On 7/19/2021 at 10:45 PM, EastStreet said:

The point is simply that Rivers and Wentz both have skill sets (though different) that enable them succeed in not so perfect situations. Neither need everything to be perfect every time. 

I hope Wentz can do some of what Rivers did(get the ball out quickly and accurately), but add the RPOs and down the field throws (both schemed and on scrambles).

You can say what you want about Rivers but he was accurate last year and Reich is going to want to incorporate some of those quick throws into the mix.

8 hours ago, Four2itus said:

Not trying to budge in on your interaction with another poster, but isn't your statement similar to what some here said, who were not happy about the signing of Rivers last year? 

In what way? Rivers has been elite or close to elite QB for 15-20 years. He had a down year with horrible OL at age 38 before he came to us. I was one of the people who actually wanted us to sign him as a bridge QB. We knew Rivers can actually play. The question was whether he was physically so broken that he won't be able to get to a good level. I never had questions about his skill level and ability to play at NFL level even at that age. 

With Pittman we still really don't know what he will be in the league. Is he an X receiver(what he was in college and what he was good at in college)? Is he a big slot(what he had success with in his rookie year)? Is he a possession receiver? Or is he even more than any of those things - is he a complete receiver? If he starts showing what he did in college in the NFL and combines it with the YAC ability he showed last year, he can be truly special. There aren't many 6'4" receivers who win on the outside with consistency and at the same time are some of the best YAC targets in the league. Or is the physicality of NFL DBs just too much for him(it seemed like that in his rookie year - he had trouble getting off press, he had trouble at the catch point on contested catches, he had drops when surrounded with bodies). We don't really know... yet. This is part of the reason it's exciting to me to see what he and the rest of the young WRs do this season. 

7 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

A couple of things you don’t have to agree with it but a lot of fans use blind faith.  Weather they should or shouldn’t is a separate debate but it’s large part of being a fan of something.  Not all fans do it but a lot do.

Worth noting it took Reggie three years to turn into Reggie and Marvin until Peyton showed up to turn into Marvin.  Granted the NFL has changed since then but WRs do normally take longer to develop than some other positions.  

I don't want to talk about Reggie and Marvin's play in their first seasons because I have not watched those. 

Worth pointing out Marvin Harrison had like 2500 yards in his first 3 sesons before he truly blew up once Peyton got settled in. I bet he was showing tons and tons of promise even in those seasons. Similar with Reggie - he had 700 yards and 15 yard per catch in his year 2. 

You mentioned being patient in your post.  Pittman and Patmon have been here a year and that year it was known was pretty much going to be a redshirt year from the start.  So saying the Colts should start thinking about bringing other guys after one is not being patient.  It’s the exact opposite of that.  Campbell has been here two years and yeah the injuries are a huge red flag for him and this probably is a make or break year for him.  The reason he’s going to get another chance though is how good he looked at the start of last year when healthy.  He made the big second year jump people talk about.  This year will probably tell if he can put the injury bug behind him or not.

I don't want us to bring in replacements right now, this year. This was the point of my post I want to see what they can do. And IF they don't perform this year... then it would be 2 years for Pittman and Patmon and 3 years for Campbell I think it's fair to start bringing in reinforcements. You cannot keep relying on the youth to get better if the youth is not showing that they are getting better and showing promise for the future. 

As for Pittman he did do things to make you excited as a rookie WR.  Now we wait to see if he makes the second year jump or not.  Clearly no one knows if he will or not but I fully get why fans are hopefully he does.  

Yep... fingers crossed. If he gets back to some of his strengths from college and keeps the YAC ability he showed last year, he can be really special receiver. Not many 6'4" receivers out there who can win out of any alignment and get you tons of yards after the catch. So here's to hoping he does it ... :cheers:

Id agree none of them have shown if they can be the guy yet but I’d also say I don’t think they have had enough time to show it yet nor have they been asked too with TY around.  So if you are just saying they need more time okay I am on board with that and I would agree it should be something fun to watch in camp/pre-season/season.  

Yep, this was my larger point. None of them have shown what they can be and they will all have the chance to do it this year and I'm excited to get to see it. 

10 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don’t think we’ll see much if Kwity against Smith.   They’re on the opposite side from one another.    Maybe some in 1-on-1 drills, but not much more than that. 

I would hope Eberflus is moving these guys around to exploit potential weak spots in opposing O-Lines. 

9 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Granson wasn’t drafted to block.  He was drafted to make big plays in the passing game.  The Colts have two tight ends who can block.  They are trying to give themselves a different type of weapon with Granson.

Funny every interview Granson is asked about this and he laughs. Apparently SMU had a good running game. That wouldn’t of happened he said if he didn’t block. Apparently this is something that is made up. I am sure he can get better at it but he doesn’t have a hesitancy to block.

3 hours ago, stitches said:

In what way? Rivers has been elite or close to elite QB for 15-20 years. He had a down year with horrible OL at age 38 before he came to us. I was one of the people who actually wanted us to sign him as a bridge QB. We knew Rivers can actually play. The question was whether he was physically so broken that he won't be able to get to a good level. I never had questions about his skill level and ability to play at NFL level even at that age. 

With Pittman we still really don't know what he will be in the league. Is he an X receiver(what he was in college and what he was good at in college)? Is he a big slot(what he had success with in his rookie year)? Is he a possession receiver? Or is he even more than any of those things - is he a complete receiver? If he starts showing what he did in college in the NFL and combines it with the YAC ability he showed last year, he can be truly special. There aren't many 6'4" receivers who win on the outside with consistency and at the same time are some of the best YAC targets in the league. Or is the physicality of NFL DBs just too much for him(it seemed like that in his rookie year - he had trouble getting off press, he had trouble at the catch point on contested catches, he had drops when surrounded with bodies). We don't really know... yet. This is part of the reason it's exciting to me to see what he and the rest of the young WRs do this season. 

I don't want to talk about Reggie and Marvin's play in their first seasons because I have not watched those. 

Worth pointing out Marvin Harrison had like 2500 yards in his first 3 sesons before he truly blew up once Peyton got settled in. I bet he was showing tons and tons of promise even in those seasons. Similar with Reggie - he had 700 yards and 15 yard per catch in his year 2. 

I don't want us to bring in replacements right now, this year. This was the point of my post I want to see what they can do. And IF they don't perform this year... then it would be 2 years for Pittman and Patmon and 3 years for Campbell I think it's fair to start bringing in reinforcements. You cannot keep relying on the youth to get better if the youth is not showing that they are getting better and showing promise for the future. 

Yep... fingers crossed. If he gets back to some of his strengths from college and keeps the YAC ability he showed last year, he can be really special receiver. Not many 6'4" receivers out there who can win out of any alignment and get you tons of yards after the catch. So here's to hoping he does it ... :cheers:

Yep, this was my larger point. None of them have shown what they can be and they will all have the chance to do it this year and I'm excited to get to see it. 

They absolutely have shown what they can be. Smart, fast, high caliber players. They do Not have to be Great individually when you have an abundance of weapons.
kPractice, coaching, game experience = a natural progression in ability to execute their jobs. We have everything necessary, line, RB's, TE blocking and Many fast gifted pass catchers. And hopefully what will quickly become a fast reacting, good thinking, accurate enough QB to put up a lot of points. It is a reasonable Expectation for this group.
 History says by mid-season Frank should have them really rolling.

I'm simply looking forward to football again and hopefully a return to normalcy. Last season was like walking on eggshells waiting for something to derail the season. Hopefully we can enjoy a somewhat regular year with camp, preseason games and a super bowl run!

Besides that I'm also excited to see Wentz and Paye!

3 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

I would hope Eberflus is moving these guys around to exploit potential weak spots in opposing O-Lines. 

I think we will…. eventually.   I’m just not sure how much we’ll see in camp when we’re trying to get guys up to speed?   Especially the rookies.   I’d call it possible, but perhaps not likely.   

1 hour ago, Coltsfan98 said:

I'm simply looking forward to football again and hopefully a return to normalcy. Last season was like walking on eggshells waiting for something to derail the season. Hopefully we can enjoy a somewhat regular year with camp, preseason games and a super bowl run!

Besides that I'm also excited to see Wentz and Paye!

Sadly that could still happen this season.  Hopefully it doesn’t.

6 hours ago, stitches said:

In what way? Rivers has been elite or close to elite QB for 15-20 years. He had a down year with horrible OL at age 38 before he came to us. I was one of the people who actually wanted us to sign him as a bridge QB.

Where in my post did I indicate that is the way you thought? I said....again....that your statement........

"Oh come on. Stop with this have faith. We all have eyes. We all can draw some conclusions based on what we see."

........is what some folks in a similar fashion said about Rivers before he actually played for us. How did that turn out? Could not the same thing happen with Wentz? I am done with this, probably shouldn't have interjected.  For the record....I love blind faith. It creates a great deal of joy in my fandom. Being prepared for what might actually happen, is a waste of my joy. 

Wentz is going to ball, Pittman is going to continue his ascent, JT will take over where he left off last season, and Bobby will take control of his roll on D for the next 8 years +. Don't even get me started on the force that Paye will become. I truly believe this, and it's fun!

22 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Where in my post did I indicate that is the way you thought? I said....again....that your statement........

"Oh come on. Stop with this have faith. We all have eyes. We all can draw some conclusions based on what we see."

........is what some folks in a similar fashion said about Rivers before he actually played for us. How did that turn out? Could not the same thing happen with Wentz? I am done with this, probably shouldn't have interjected.  For the record....I love blind faith. It creates a great deal of joy in my fandom. Being prepared for what might actually happen, is a waste of my joy. 

That's the point. Rivers had actually shown for 20 years that he can play. There are questions about what type and level player Pittman will be. But also - even though I thought Rivers would be fine, I couldn't fault the people who thought he's way over the hill. There was some evidence that he might physically just be done. Similar with Wentz... I think it's more likely he will be fine(because last season is an outlier in his performance), but I can't fault people who worry about him... precisely because last year happened. I guess I see myself with Pittman in the position of the people that worry about Wentz... only we haven't seen Pittman play at anything close to the level Wentz played for 3 straight years(2017-2019). 

IMO, blind faith is a source of a lot of disappointments and resentments, which is why I try to have my expectations in relative resonance with what the players/team has shown in the past... Now, I most definitely don't always succeed in those attempts. And I don't find that me looking at our players with a critical eye and trying to figure out what reasonable expectations for them are, is something that's hindering my fandom or enjoyment of the game. You might think that for you it would... and that's OK. We are different people and it's OK to look at your experiences as a fan differently than me.  

22 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Wentz is going to ball, Pittman is going to continue his ascent, JT will take over where he left off last season, and Bobby will take control of his roll on D for the next 8 years +. Don't even get me started on the force that Paye will become. I truly believe this, and it's fun!

Here's to hoping that all of those happen. Because I bet it would be more fun for both me and you when those things actually happen than while waiting for them to happen:cheers: 

5 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Funny every interview Granson is asked about this and he laughs. Apparently SMU had a good running game. That wouldn’t of happened he said if he didn’t block. Apparently this is something that is made up. I am sure he can get better at it but he doesn’t have a hesitancy to block.

I'll be honest.    I don't really have high hopes for Granson.  I hope he surprises me, but I can see him being a dud.  

On 7/21/2021 at 6:15 AM, coltsfeva said:

I hope Wentz can do some of what Rivers did(get the ball out quickly and accurately), but add the RPOs and down the field throws (both schemed and on scrambles).

You can say what you want about Rivers but he was accurate last year and Reich is going to want to incorporate some of those quick throws into the mix.

I expect a ton of the quick shallow stuff. Especially 1st half of the season. 

Archived