Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2021

20 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I don’t care either way, but I wasn’t able to even use the one IR spot last year. How does it work?

If you have someone that is designated out or IR to return, you can slot them in your IR spot instead of them taking up a bench spot

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Didn't Doug Pedersen get roasted by just about everybody for apparently doing just that last year?   The problem is that trade included a conditional first round pick.   That was always too high, IMO.
    • I think we were in it more with Seattle, but we were definitely out of it earlier than the other. Seattle game I can say was definitely on Reich's situational play calling.   For the titans, I'll say the defense was getting those stops. Two interceptions and the fumble near the goal line were wins for them. By the forth quarter though they were definitely gassed. The offense wasn't sustaining drives and giving them time off the field like they should have. No we wernt getting good pressure on the qb, and our secondary is more than a little suspect, but the defence is making plays. Like last year, if the offense could step up more then, I feel at least, the defense would look alot better than it does.
    • Exactly.  And our 43 defense had total losers because we came from a 34 defense.  There were no 43 zone players, so by default, Ballard started out the defense with a bunch of "losers".  Because drafted players start and make plays does not mean they made the team because they are better than average.    Average players will make plays and accumulate stats if they are on the field, but that doesn't mean that they can make plays against playoff teams or any other team when it matters.
    • Homer pick 24-17 Bad injury report pick 17-14 Colts Terrible injury report pick 27-10 Fins  
    • From Wikipedia: "Polian was promoted to GM in 1986. While GM of the Bills, Polian won the NFL Executive of the Year Award twice, in 1988 and in 1991. After the 1992 season, on February 4, 1993, after the Bills had appeared in, and lost, their 3rd straight Super Bowl, Polian was fired as general manager.   If this is factual, then in his first 5 years, he won executive of the year twice, and made a Super Bowl appearance. (1991 Giants vs. Bills).
  • Members

• HighlightReel

HighlightReel 1

Rookie
    • KB

KB 330

• B~Town

B~Town 237

• colts89

colts89 133

• MPStack

MPStack 3,978