Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2021

20 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I don’t care either way, but I wasn’t able to even use the one IR spot last year. How does it work?

If you have someone that is designated out or IR to return, you can slot them in your IR spot instead of them taking up a bench spot

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Perhaps it’s more an indicator of Reed’s solid play over Glow’s lack of production.  I don’t think Glow has been bad but it’s looking like Reed is playing better.  
    • I’ve always pictured Dayo as our DE with the occasional rotation with stewart . I don’t see Buckner getting kicked to the curb. Matter of fact, I think the future plan is a Dayo, Buckner,  Stewart(or a younger draftee ) and Paye. 
    • I like the analogy of a 17 round prize fight. For me, it’s not over until they’re eliminated mathematically or they’re close to that and have lost a lot of players, due to injury.    So, to your question, I would say absolutely not.
    • The turf has been historically awful there.  Don’t know if that’s fixed.   if it was just heavy rain and bad footing, that’s usually advantage passing game because defenders have to react.  They keep the balls fairly dry and today’s catching gloves are like electromagnets and QBs can wear gloves too.  Smaller handed QBs could have extra issues with grip though.   in heavy mud, the Run game is just a wallow fest.  Taylor’s style might help because he isnt dramatic with his cuts, but I could also see him being ineffective running laterally, he’s not great stopping and starting.  However, the home run ball is always a possibility with him especially when one cut could put the defender on skates.   45 mph winds essentially nullifies any passing game but the short game.  Again if you can get Taylor in space we could be money here but Fred is one of the best in coverage too.    the mud games usually come down to ball security and seemingly chance breaks Though.  I’d like to say I’m looking forward to it but I’m really not.  These games tend to be boring, limiting  these great athletes.  Makes em move around like a buncha old men.
    • Spicy garlic is one of gods gifts.  With blue cheese.   can only afford them on Tuesdays.
  • Members

• DaColts85

DaColts85 576

• ClaytonC

ClaytonC 39

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 846

• Matabix

Matabix 137

• Moe

Moe 94

• Jack86