Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2021


Recommended Posts

I'm back, and so is the league. League has been reactivated and looking to see who's interested in participating again this year.

 

Once I get all the ins and outs, I'll start determining draft order.  If you are in, please provide some tentative weekends or  weekdays that you think would work for you.  Thanks and look forward to this season.

 

 

 

@Lucky Colts Fan @Bluefire4 @WarGhost21 @BPindy @Btown_Colt  @onebad150 @Jared Cisneros

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I'm back, and so is the league. League has been reactivated and looking to see who's interested in participating again this year.

 

Once I get all the ins and outs, I'll start determining draft order.  If you are in, please provide some tentative weekends or  weekdays that you think would work for you.  Thanks and look forward to this season.

 

 

 

@Lucky Colts Fan @Bluefire4 @WarGhost21 @BPindy @Btown_Colt  @onebad150 @Jared Cisneros

I'm in, I'm flexible whenever anyone wants to enter.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reverse Final Rankings from last year determine the draft order this year. 

 

Like last year, you will get to select your draft position. First up for selection is @Btown_Colt, followed by Scranton Stranglers, @WarGhost21, @BPindy(waiting for response), Team hulce, @Lucky Colts Fan, @onebad150(waiting for response), @Jared Cisneros, myself, and then selecting last is @Bluefire4

 

@Btown_Colt you're on the clock.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was there any rule changes that people wanted to put up for a vote?


I know last year there was a suggestion for half point ppr, is this something we want to have a vote on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@w87r

 

If I don't get a response from @BPindyby the end of the week.  You'll be his replacement.  You'll move to the back of the draft.  

7 hours ago, IndyEric07 said:

Im down to join if any are still available!

I will let you know.  Tnx

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I'll take #9

 

@Bluefire4 you're up next.  

 

1. Team hulce

2. Jared Cisneros 

3. Warghost 

4. Scranton 

5. Btown 

6. Lucky colts fan

7.

8.

9. Narcosys

10. Onebad150 

8 would be great. That's the number I'll take. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Team hulce

2. @Jared Cisneros

3. @WarGhost21

4. Scranton 

5. @Btown_Colt

6. @Lucky Colts Fan

7. W87r

8. @Bluefire4

9. Narcosys

10. @onebad150

 

@w87r you get the last slot, picking at 7.

 

Now that we have the draft order,  we need to dermine draft date. 

 

Season opener is Sept. 9th.  Do you guys want to draft the weekend prior on the 4th or 5th?

 

Please let me know a date and time of day you prefer,  morning,  afternoon,  or night?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Season opener is Sept. 9th.  Do you guys want to draft the weekend prior on the 4th or 5th?

 

I'd be ok with that or the weekend before (28th and 29th).

 

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Please let me know a date and time of day you prefer,  morning,  afternoon,  or night?

 

I'd prefer morning (EST).  Like 10am on a Sat or Sun morning would be perfect.

 

But I can do whenever.  Whatever works best for everyone.  :thmup:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

I'd be ok with that or the weekend before (28th and 29th).

 

 

I'd prefer morning (EST).  Like 10am on a Sat or Sun morning would be perfect.

 

But I can do whenever.  Whatever works best for everyone.  :thmup:

I am good with whatever the group decides, I like the idea of of waiting to closer to opening week-end, We can get an idea of final rosters then

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, so lets look to do this on 4 September.  Is there a preferred time for everyone?  I know one said in the am, does anyone else prefer the afternoon or evening?  

 

When you specify time, please include your time zones

 

@Btown_Colt @w87r @onebad150 @Lucky Colts Fan @Jared Cisneros @WarGhost21 @Bluefire4

 

Also, just found out that in November, i will be away for 3 weeks and unable to manage my team.  Want to make sure that it is ok with everyone that i have my wife (who plays in the league) manage my team during that time?  Please let me know if anyone would have issues with this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Ok, so lets look to do this on 4 September.  Is there a preferred time for everyone?  I know one said in the am, does anyone else prefer the afternoon or evening?  

 

When you specify time, please include your time zones

 

@Btown_Colt @w87r @onebad150 @Lucky Colts Fan @Jared Cisneros @WarGhost21 @Bluefire4

 

Also, just found out that in November, i will be away for 3 weeks and unable to manage my team.  Want to make sure that it is ok with everyone that i have my wife (who plays in the league) manage my team during that time?  Please let me know if anyone would have issues with this.

Since Sept 4 is a Saturday, maybe 10 AM MT? That'd be noon EST. 

 

I'm fine with your wife taking over your team during those three weeks as long as she doesn't do any trades between her account and your account during that time without your permission. I just don't want her being able to switch players between two teams around at will to possibly gain an advantage on one or both teams.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Since Sept 4 is a Saturday, maybe 10 AM MT? That'd be noon EST. 

 

I'm fine with your wife taking over your team during those three weeks as long as she doesn't do any trades between her account and your account during that time without your permission. I just don't want her being able to switch players between two teams around at will to possibly gain an advantage on one or both teams.


Ya she wouldn't do that...except to make sure she beats me.  I will be completely out of communication for those three weeks but will make sure to try to go ahead and set my lineups for those three weeks prior to leaving.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Ok, so lets look to do this on 4 September.  Is there a preferred time for everyone?  I know one said in the am, does anyone else prefer the afternoon or evening?  

 

When you specify time, please include your time zones

 

@Btown_Colt @w87r @onebad150 @Lucky Colts Fan @Jared Cisneros @WarGhost21 @Bluefire4

 

Also, just found out that in November, i will be away for 3 weeks and unable to manage my team.  Want to make sure that it is ok with everyone that i have my wife (who plays in the league) manage my team during that time?  Please let me know if anyone would have issues with this.

Anytime that day will be good for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

  • Members

    • ClaytonColt

      ClaytonColt 336

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Hooch

      Hooch 3

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • CyberTwin

      CyberTwin 1

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • zibby43

      zibby43 1,417

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • RDNScot

      RDNScot 6

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Hammer

      Hammer 172

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • NewColtsFan

      NewColtsFan 11,145

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • PeytsBlocker

      PeytsBlocker 21

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • J@son

      J@son 1,045

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • stitches

      stitches 9,689

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...