Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2021

I'm back, and so is the league. League has been reactivated and looking to see who's interested in participating again this year.

Once I get all the ins and outs, I'll start determining draft order.  If you are in, please provide some tentative weekends or  weekdays that you think would work for you.  Thanks and look forward to this season.

@Lucky Colts Fan @Bluefire4 @WarGhost21 @BPindy @Btown_Colt  @onebad150 @Jared Cisneros

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I'm back, and so is the league. League has been reactivated and looking to see who's interested in participating again this year.

Once I get all the ins and outs, I'll start determining draft order.  If you are in, please provide some tentative weekends or  weekdays that you think would work for you.  Thanks and look forward to this season.

@Lucky Colts Fan @Bluefire4 @WarGhost21 @BPindy @Btown_Colt  @onebad150 @Jared Cisneros

I'm in, I'm flexible whenever anyone wants to enter.

• Like 2

Reverse Final Rankings from last year determine the draft order this year. 

Like last year, you will get to select your draft position. First up for selection is @Btown_Colt, followed by Scranton Stranglers, @WarGhost21, @BPindy(waiting for response), Team hulce, @Lucky Colts Fan, @onebad150(waiting for response), @Jared Cisneros, myself, and then selecting last is @Bluefire4

@Btown_Colt you're on the clock.

• Like 2

Was there any rule changes that people wanted to put up for a vote?

I know last year there was a suggestion for half point ppr, is this something we want to have a vote on?

@w87r

If I don't get a response from @BPindyby the end of the week.  You'll be his replacement.  You'll move to the back of the draft.  

7 hours ago, IndyEric07 said:

Im down to join if any are still available!

I will let you know.  Tnx

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I'll take #9

@Bluefire4 you're up next.  

1. Team hulce

2. Jared Cisneros 

3. Warghost 

4. Scranton 

5. Btown 

6. Lucky colts fan

9. Narcosys

10. Onebad150 

8 would be great. That's the number I'll take. 

• Thanks 1

1. Team hulce

2. @Jared Cisneros

3. @WarGhost21

4. Scranton 

5. @Btown_Colt

6. @Lucky Colts Fan

7. W87r

8. @Bluefire4

9. Narcosys

10. @onebad150

@w87r you get the last slot, picking at 7.

Now that we have the draft order,  we need to dermine draft date. 

Season opener is Sept. 9th.  Do you guys want to draft the weekend prior on the 4th or 5th?

Please let me know a date and time of day you prefer,  morning,  afternoon,  or night?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Season opener is Sept. 9th.  Do you guys want to draft the weekend prior on the 4th or 5th?

I'd be ok with that or the weekend before (28th and 29th).

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Please let me know a date and time of day you prefer,  morning,  afternoon,  or night?

I'd prefer morning (EST).  Like 10am on a Sat or Sun morning would be perfect.

But I can do whenever.  Whatever works best for everyone.  :thmup:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I'd be ok with that or the weekend before (28th and 29th).

I'd prefer morning (EST).  Like 10am on a Sat or Sun morning would be perfect.

But I can do whenever.  Whatever works best for everyone.  :thmup:

I am good with whatever the group decides, I like the idea of of waiting to closer to opening week-end, We can get an idea of final rosters then

• Thanks 1

Ok, so lets look to do this on 4 September.  Is there a preferred time for everyone?  I know one said in the am, does anyone else prefer the afternoon or evening?  

When you specify time, please include your time zones

@Btown_Colt @w87r @onebad150 @Lucky Colts Fan @Jared Cisneros @WarGhost21 @Bluefire4

Also, just found out that in November, i will be away for 3 weeks and unable to manage my team.  Want to make sure that it is ok with everyone that i have my wife (who plays in the league) manage my team during that time?  Please let me know if anyone would have issues with this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Ok, so lets look to do this on 4 September.  Is there a preferred time for everyone?  I know one said in the am, does anyone else prefer the afternoon or evening?  

@Btown_Colt @w87r @onebad150 @Lucky Colts Fan @Jared Cisneros @WarGhost21 @Bluefire4

Also, just found out that in November, i will be away for 3 weeks and unable to manage my team.  Want to make sure that it is ok with everyone that i have my wife (who plays in the league) manage my team during that time?  Please let me know if anyone would have issues with this.

Since Sept 4 is a Saturday, maybe 10 AM MT? That'd be noon EST. 

I'm fine with your wife taking over your team during those three weeks as long as she doesn't do any trades between her account and your account during that time without your permission. I just don't want her being able to switch players between two teams around at will to possibly gain an advantage on one or both teams.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Since Sept 4 is a Saturday, maybe 10 AM MT? That'd be noon EST. 

I'm fine with your wife taking over your team during those three weeks as long as she doesn't do any trades between her account and your account during that time without your permission. I just don't want her being able to switch players between two teams around at will to possibly gain an advantage on one or both teams.

Ya she wouldn't do that...except to make sure she beats me.  I will be completely out of communication for those three weeks but will make sure to try to go ahead and set my lineups for those three weeks prior to leaving.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Anytime that day will be good for me.