Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

One on one interviews on colts podcast

20 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Well just put this here. Deforest Buckner was on Rich Eisen and he says he is vaccinated. Wow he knows his stuff. Good interview here.

Great interview.  It sounds like he has a future QB on his hands!

I had to laugh at the sight of coming across two guys with the size of DF and CW hunting in the woods together.  Scary.

7 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Buckner says he loves Wentz so much. Doesn’t understand where all the stuff from Phili comes from.

It's not hard to understand where things went wrong. Even after Wentz's first year which was very good, fans were calling for Foles. And I'm sure some in the locker room were too. And then the team went to hell last year. And while the OL and WR units were decimated with injury all year, fans like to blame the QB.

10 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Lol Does TMZ just see people  on the street and talk to them. This is with MAC. He said he and a bunch of teammates are going to Wentz house in Texas for a bonding experience. 

Why does CW have a house in Texas?   

22 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Why does CW have a house in Texas?   

Perhaps he also likes no state taxes.
 He can spend that $$$ buying plane tickets for his teammates to fly down for some work and and all that fun mentioned.
  Personally, i liked what Goddert was saying about Ertz.

1 hour ago, throwing BBZ said:

Perhaps he also likes no state taxes.
 He can spend that $$$ buying plane tickets for his teammates to fly down for some work and and all that fun mentioned.
  Personally, i liked what Goddert was saying about Ertz.

You pay state taxes for the state you work in, not where you have your residence.  There are some exceptions, but that’s generally the rule.  

I doubt that had anything to do with his decision.  

Maybe he thought there was going to be a job opening in Houston…:peek:

On 7/1/2021 at 10:12 AM, Wentzszn said:

Just sticking this here but it looks like Kenny Moore is now fully vaccinated. Players seem to be stepping up now since those protocols were announced.

May I ask….

Do you think it’s more than just Moore who has been vaccinated?    Did Moore say something specific to that?   Have you heard or read something to make you think that? 

Sorry to pepper you with questions.  Simply trying to understand what makes you say you think more players are getting the vax?  

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

May I ask….

Do you think it’s more than just Moore who has been vaccinated?    Did Moore say something specific to that?   Have you heard or read something to make you think that? 

Sorry to pepper you with questions.  Simply trying to understand what makes you say you think more players are getting the vax?  

I couldn’t post the screen shot from Moore  because the files to big. But he posted something along the lines I hope that second shot has me faster then flash gorgon. Something like that. I will see if I can make it smaller to post.

From what I read Isaiah Rogers posted something on his Instagram stories awhile ago about getting it. Ballard did a interview with Kravitz and said they have got more players vaccinated since OTA and the protocols were announced.

9 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

May I ask….

Here is the Kenny Moore screenshot from his stories.

80f58a6a-9375-4507-a2f4-d2c4b3.png

Archived