Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts one of lowest vaccinated rates in the NFL

Dogg63

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, jimmy g said:

Nothing changed in my circle of friends and family during these past three years. We've had Family/Friends/Neighbors Dinner Tuesday every week. Every week, from 7 to 17 people in my dining room. (11 are family). Plenty of hugs, kisses, and passing of food. No masks,,no distancing. We think we all had a flu of some type for a few days in Feb 2020.  No one sick since.

I travel 3200 miles a week, showering in truck stops, and having to use dozens of different public restrooms. Very Rarely in a mask.  My distributors won't let me leave without shaking hands. Lots of handwashing!  Sons are mechanics, in dozens of stranger's cars each week. No masks, but lots of handwashing. Wife and Daughter run a restaurant. Yes- masks and handwashing aplenty. No one reported sick from the restaurant.   Maybe we were all lucky? Maybe God watches,out for fools. But almost nothing changed in our sphere, and we all survived without cloistering.

Actually a lot changed for me.  I got an extra 3 months summer vacay (teacher), bought a new heat pump, replacement windows, and tankless water heater with our government money,  we could afford 2 Colts games instead of our traditional one.  We will likely never again have as much money as we made this year.

I wasn’t close to anyone with major Covid issues.  I really don’t like people all that much so it was a nice break.  My parents hid, and probably should have although it was clear early that it didn’t spread outside.  

I am definitely concerned with inflation and know without a doubt that the isolation has been devastating for many students academically, emotionally, and developmentally.  And we went to school from day one in august.

1 minute ago, Nickster said:

Actually a lot changed for me.  I got an extra 3 months summer vacay (teacher), bought a new heat pump, replacement windows, and tankless water heater with our government money,  we could afford 2 Colts games instead of our traditional one.  We will likely never again have as much money as we made this year.

I wasn’t close to anyone with major Covid issues.  I really don’t like people all that much so it was a nice break.  My parents hid, and probably should have although it was clear early that it didn’t spread outside.  

I am definitely concerned with inflation and know without a doubt that the isolation has been devastating for many students academically, emotionally, and developmentally.  And we went to school from day one in august.

I’m concerned as well. But without going to deep, I’m just going to say the recovery may end up being just as painful for some as the pandemic has been. And it will probably take longer.  No one can say for sure as this has never happened before in the life times of anyone alive today. 

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I’m concerned as well. But without going to deep, I’m just going to say the recovery may end up being just as painful for some as the pandemic has been. And it will probably take longer.  No one can say for sure as this has never happened before in the life times of anyone alive today. 

The suicide attempts form teenage girls are staggering.  Appears isolation effects young girls much more than other groups.  Pretty obvious IMO. 

13 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Hey I too went tankless a couple months ago! how do you like it? lol and I bought a pool.

But not too much changed for me I got the office laptops so they could work from home (i'm in IT) then the day before the office was going home, I was told I needed to stay behind lol. so I was over covid back then. I said well this is such a dire situation thanks for letting me go down with the ship.

But yes the government just kept throwing money at us. although nothing changed (my wife has been homeschooling our littles for the past 5 years)

6 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I’d respond, but don’t want to be suspended for talking politics. 

The entire discussion of anything Covid is politics. There's no way for at to NOT be politics. The CDC is Government and its heads are appointed positions so discussing politics its unavoidable. And some CDC Past Heads disagree with what current CDC heads say today, because of politics. That's why I always marvel that discussions "of politics" is banned, but people posting opinions about Covid aren't, as long as they agree with a certain side.

Hopefully, we're all done soon. I'm glad I don't have any Social Media websights. Too many people get way too angry if others don't just fall in line with their opinions.

1 hour ago, Nickster said:

This is a serious question not a veiled attack.  Do you really think that these grown ax men are influenced by their d coordinator as to whether they would choose to vax or not?

I’m a teacher, i don’t give a rats heinie what my dept head, principal, or super think about vaxxing.

If these guys are waiting for their bosses to decide this issue, we are in very very bad shape.

No idea. I kind of didn't want to include that part because first as I said, I don't know if he is anti-vax and second, even if he is I don't know if he brings that part of his belief-system to his players. This is the reason I kind of regret putting that in the end. If I had to write that post again, I would omit it. 

Even in the worst case scenario, like with a lot of things, it's possible it affects some and doesn't make any impression on others. I doubt everybody reacts the same, but I also don't think comparing those coaches to your boss is a good comparison. IMO the coach has much more of a teacher/mentor type of role than a boss and that role is one that is much more likely to influence people than a person's boss. 

15 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Kevin Bowen was kind of just dragging on players on JMV. Doesn’t understand why they don’t want to get it. He mentioned Leonard.

Public shaming has always been a method of coercion.  Some succumb, others push back harder.

14 hours ago, Nickster said:

Oh I’m not being political in the controversial sense, it’s just the same idea of your post I quoted.  People will resist being forced to be good just like children do.  

and I am not saying it is necessarily true either Doug.  

and I’m not so sure it’s in human nature to be self interested either.  Tribes had to rely on one another and most tribal cultures emphasize the tribe over the individual.  Is that against human nature?  Hard to say for sure.  

I think human nature is tribal not individual.  Pre agrarian societies tend to have little regard for individuals as anyth8ng other than part of the group.

but the ultimate reason is because isolated humans tend not to thrive or even survive

Well, a lot of those cultures have been superseded by superior cultures, (advanced the well being of Mankind) so I'm not sure those support your comments.

Sacrificing for the collective still only went so far. 

Most people give to charity what they can afford.  They don't put themselves in the poor house, or even skip their Florida vacation, to help out others.

The ask, or mandate, was for people to give up their livelihood, close their business and to stop their kids from being educated, to help their fellow "Man" (who is already old or obese) for as long of a time as a scientist or Governor thought was appropriate for them to do so. 

Now they are asking for people to get injected with a dormant virus that they are also saying could kill you if it was live, to help old or obese people you've never met.

I mean, to have a lot of people reject those mandates or asks is not an unreasonable thing.  The push back certainly isn't based on hate.

I'm not sure what the proper equivalent would be in ancient tribal times.  Maybe giving your hunted bounty away to the government so they could redistribute it among the tribe, or sacrifice your weakest child because the leaders believed the gods would be happy.  Probably not that far, but most giving to the collective today is where people tend to give to others only the stuff they don't need.

People are accepting getting the vaccine at a much higher percentage than they are having their business closed for months.  The vaccine helps themselves.

You may be too young , but if not for Vaccines, we would still have Polio and even Small Pox.  No one was really given a choice on these and they are no longer an issue.  Thank for parents and grandparents.  How about your meningitis vaccine, you have to have this to attend most colleges and many high schools.  All have possible side effects, but this Covid virus and its variants will be with us for  years if not decades with the low rates of vaccinations. Quit reading all the conspiracy theories and do your part and protect the future.

Have seen some people mention that players could still test positive and miss time even with the vaccine.

Just think it’s important to note they’d likely miss a lot less time than players who aren’t vaxxed who do test positive. 

There’s different factors for each case but there have been some baseball players who’ve only missed a day or two. CP3’s also likely to return a lot sooner than he would had he not been vaxxed. 

6 hours ago, bravo4460 said:

Some research has shown antibodies have lasted much longer than 90 days but obviously too early for studies to show. Covid vaccine wears off as well. They still don’t know how long that lasts either.

I didn’t say the antibodies lasted 90 days.  I said they want you to get the vaccine after 90 days of you being cured.  The reasons for this is the variants.  The anti-bodies only protect you against the kind of COVID you had.  Also, it is believed that they wear off faster than the vaccine does.  

9 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I didn’t say the antibodies lasted 90 days.  I said they want you to get the vaccine after 90 days of you being cured.  The reasons for this is the variants.  The anti-bodies only protect you against the kind of COVID you had.  Also, it is believed that they wear off faster than the vaccine does.  

Source that, because of the people I've followed who haven't been cowed by "masks are totally effective" and "it came from bat soup!", what they're saying is basically the exact opposite. 

I'll dig up the articles if needed, but here's a nugget- of the people who had SARS in 03'- none of them have had Covid-19. Not one reported case. The antibodies last is what I'm seeing.

14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Source that, because of the people I've followed who haven't been cowed by "masks are totally effective" and "it came from bat soup!", what they're saying is basically the exact opposite. 

I'll dig up the articles if needed, but here's a nugget- of the people who had SARS in 03'- none of them have had Covid-19. Not one reported case. The antibodies last is what I'm seeing.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/how-long-does-immunity-last-after-covid-19-what-we-know five to seven months.

they don’t know how long the vaccine lasts yet but at least early thoughts was it lasted for up to a year.  

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

Well, a lot of those cultures have been superseded by superior cultures, (advanced the well being of Mankind) so I'm not sure those support your comments.

Most people give to charity what they can afford.  They don't put themselves in the poor house, or even skip their Florida vacation, to help out others.

The ask, or mandate, was for people to give up their livelihood, close their business and to stop their kids from being educated, to help their fellow "Man" (who is already old or obese) for as long of a time as a scientist or Governor thought was appropriate for them to do so. 

Now they are asking for people to get injected with a dormant virus that they are also saying could kill you if it was live, to help old or obese people you've never met.

I mean, to have a lot of people reject those mandates or asks is not an unreasonable thing.  The push back certainly isn't based on hate.

I'm not sure what the proper equivalent would be in ancient tribal times.  Maybe givin

g your hunted bounty away to the government so they could redistribute it among the tribe, or sacrifice your weakest child because the leaders believed the gods would be happy.  Probably not that far, but most giving to the collective today is where people tend to give to others only the stuff they don't need.

People are accepting getting the vaccine at a much higher percentage than they are having their business closed for months.  The vaccine helps themselves.

I do believe you are misinformed regarding "dormant virus".
The Phizer and Moderna are Not that as i read. I know those 2 have been the primary ones used in my area.
 The Johnson & Johnson is that. 

3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Hey I too went tankless a couple months ago! how do you like it? lol and I bought a pool.

But not too much changed for me I got the office laptops so they could work from home (i'm in IT) then the day before the office was going home, I was told I needed to stay behind lol. so I was over covid back then. I said well this is such a dire situation thanks for letting me go down with the ship.

But yes the government just kept throwing money at us. although nothing changed (my wife has been homeschooling our littles for the past 5 years)

Wife LOVES the tankless.  Unlimited supply lol.  I don’t stay in there long enough and usually go first to have a personal preference.

We homeschooled our boys until 3rd and 5th grades.  And I’m a public school teacher lol.  One of the best decisions we made.  You guys planning on doing it all the way through?  What program?

My boys never missed a soccer Match, football game, and actually put on a summer musical that was rehearsed mainly online.  I’d bet it was one of the first public shows in the area.  Had 150 in 800 seat auditorium in late July.  They never missed a day of school and were surprised they never got close contact quarantined.  Kind of an anomalous statistically really more neither to miss a day.

the only thing we missed out on is my oldest 7th grade at the time had been accepted into a free, pretty exclusive medical camp down here in Heavensville.  They were going to shadow docs, watch a surgery, talk with patients, etc.  big loss really.  He wants to be an orthopedist or pediatrician.

it was great for us. When they went virtual last March, they were used to independent work because of homeschool. We didn’t miss a beat.

Neither kid has ever earned less than an A, and both are 99th percentile in state testing.  (And yes , I am bragging.)

oh and I also grew long hair that my wife loves (90s hippie type chick), and she plays with it when we are on the couch which makes me feel like a Hs kid.  I like it too cause I’m 49, it’s mostly black with some distinguished grey streaks and covers up my slight balding area.

persinally, Covid measure ps has been a boon for us.  

HOWEVER, my mom and others I know were severely depressed.  Her grandkids are her life and she didn’t have physical contact with them for months.  I know lots of kids who have had awful times.  And reports around the country for the mental health for the y9uung and the old are dubious at best.

2 hours ago, DougDew said:

I'm not sure what the proper equivalent would be in ancient tribal times.  Maybe giving your hunted bounty away to the government so they could redistribute it among the tribe, or sacrifice your weakest child because the leaders believed the gods would be happy.  Probably not that far, but most giving to the collective today is where people tend to give to others only the stuff they don't need.

Oh no dude.  I’d much be rather be sitting in my AC his summer unafraid of being attacked my a grizzly, but I do think people are more like a troop of chimps  socially than solitary orangutans evolutionarily.  And I also think the last 3 or 4 decades have had a negative effect on the communal part of community but that’s not all bad for me because I don’t want to have much to do with most people and I’m sure the feeling is mutual for a lot of people.

2 hours ago, Old Colt said:

You may be too young , but if not for Vaccines, we would still have Polio and even Small Pox.  No one was really given a choice on these and they are no longer an issue.  Thank for parents and grandparents.  How about your meningitis vaccine, you have to have this to attend most colleges and many high schools.  All have possible side effects, but this Covid virus and its variants will be with us for  years if not decades with the low rates of vaccinations. Quit reading all the conspiracy theories and do your part and protect the future.

As another poster has mentioned, HIPAA is constraining the actions.

Back in the days of mandatory Polio and Small Pox, States did what they needed to do to stop disease and had other common sense policies that were good for the collective and weren't so concerned about the concept individual rights.

The philosophy of stronger individual rights and individual liberties, as it relates to health issues, has been codified into law with HIPAA.  With the growing concept of individual liberties, we now have less ability to control the spread of viruses.

14 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

I do believe you are misinformed regarding "dormant virus".
The Phizer and Moderna are Not that as i read. I know those 2 have been the primary ones used in my area.
 The Johnson & Johnson is that. 

I don't know if "dormant" is the correct clinical term.  The type of virus that is in the vax will not give you COVID, according to my doctor.  I loosely described it as dormant.

On 6/15/2021 at 10:39 PM, DattMavis said:

Why is this even a conversation?

Regardless of whether or not it upsets you that they aren’t vaccinated, it’s their own personal health choice. You can say it upsets you, but it’s their decision. 

Do they have to wear helmets? if they want to get sick their choice but they should not be putting others at risk. If they don't want to get vaccinated then they should not play.

40 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Oh no dude.  I’d much be rather be sitting in my AC his summer unafraid of being attacked my a grizzly, but I do think people are more like a troop of chimps  socially than solitary orangutans evolutionarily.  And I also think the last 3 or 4 decades have had a negative effect on the communal part of community but that’s not all bad for me because I don’t want to have much to do with most people and I’m sure the feeling is mutual for a lot of people.

I posted above about how the concept of "individual liberties" has sort of crept into just about every way we look at things now.  Back in the old days, fewer individual liberties meant there were more do's and don'ts as a way of behaving.  That has been diminished over the last half century by more celebration of the individual.

Just now, DougDew said:

I posted above about how the concept of "individual liberties" has sort of crept into just about every way we look at things now.  Back in the old days, less individual liberties meant there were more do's and don'ts as a way of behaving.  That has been diminished over the last half century by celebration of the individual.

Positives and negatives.  

I think you are misunderstanding me somewhat.  What individuals have and IMO should have the right to do is not necessarily what is good for them or the community.  For instance we have sholdb have the right to say stuff that is not efficacious for anyone.

I feel like beating the absolute dogpizzz out of a people sometimes.  People who drive aggressively  habitually should be taken behind the woodshed and bloodied imo if they dont respond to gentler coercion. 

So when someone tails me closely I want to bear the living crap out of them and I believe this is simply evolutionary especially when my wife and kids are in the car.  They are a threat we should all be dealing with IMO.  But I dobt get out of the car cause I dont want to get shot or go to jail and dobt believe that fighting is usually the best answer in today's society.  Sometimes it is the best option 

Point being is that not everything that comes natural should be observed IMo.

People will adjust to what is evident.   Truth is that Covid is only a threat to a small portion of the population. 

IF it affected kids like it does 85 year olds last I checked abpytb15 percent mortality we would have different kev2ls of concern.  

19 hours ago, runthepost said:

Good news is the virus can’t change that spike protein too much or it doesn’t make people and certain animals  sick anymore

From my understanding, viruses typically mutate in a way that they become much more infectious, but less severe in typical symptoms.

19 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

This made me laugh. It’s going to happen.

I would think that teams would require players to take an antibody test to prove that they've been vaccinated, especially with how strict the non-vaccinated protocols are.

19 hours ago, runthepost said:

My wifi and cell phone connection has been better since I got my second shot last month. 

It's that Gates 5G kicking in. :thmup:

19 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

Is it actually true once you get it, you don't get it again? I had covid once and it laid me out for 2 weeks but I've been great since and never had to worry about being around others. But I've heard several say this as fact and I dont know if its true or not. 

19 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

So far I have seen stories that they believe if you have had covid you might have lifetime immunity.  

From what I recall reading, that was far from the case. They saw a significant antibody presence mostly in older people who had Covid and most people that were asymptomatic or had minor symptoms showed little to no lasting antibodies after infection. Of course with the speed that new information is becoming available, that could be outdated information, but I don't remember seeing anything to the contrary from legitimate medical experts.

17 hours ago, indyman411 said:

The NFL, NBA, and other sports organizations need to be careful with their COVID rules. They need to ensure they don’t violate HIPAA!

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/what-employers-need-to-know-about-hipaa

From that article:

• HIPAA defines “Covered Entities” to generally include health care providers, health plans, and health care clearinghouses.
  • Covered Entities may not disclose protected health information (“PHI”) unless permitted by HIPAA. An individual’s health status related to testing positive for COVID-19 is considered PHI.
  • One permitted disclosure under HIPAA is that Covered Entities may disclose PHI to public health authorities to the extent relevant to the authority and purview of public health authorities. This includes disclosing positive test results for COVID-19 to state and local health departments, HHS, or the CDC as appropriate.
  • Covered Entities may not disclose PHI to the media.
  • Unless an employer is otherwise a Covered Entity as described above, it is not subject to HIPAA’s restrictions on disclosures of PHI.

Employers are generally not bound by HIPAA, so it wouldn't necessarily be relevant here. HIPAA is such an insanely misunderstood law and it's been thrown around so incorrectly lately. Enforcing rules for the players has nothing to do with HIPAA and medical establishments disclosing protected patient information.

29 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Positives and negatives.  

I think you are misunderstanding me somewhat.  What individuals have and IMO should have the right to do is not necessarily what is good for them or the community.  For instance we have sholdb have the right to say stuff that is not efficacious for anyone.

I feel like beating the absolute dogpizzz out of a people sometimes.  People who drive aggressively  habitually should be taken behind the woodshed and bloodied imo if they dont respond to gentler coercion. 

So when someone tails me closely I want to bear the living crap out of them and I believe this is simply evolutionary especially when my wife and kids are in the car.  They are a threat we should all be dealing with IMO.  But I dobt get out of the car cause I dont want to get shot or go to jail and dobt believe that fighting is usually the best answer in today's society.  Sometimes it is the best option 

Point being is that not everything that comes natural should be observed IMo.

People will adjust to what is evident.   Truth is that Covid is only a threat to a small portion of the population. 

IF it affected kids like it does 85 year olds last I checked abpytb15 percent mortality we would have different kev2ls of concern.  

Agreed.  I'm making a point in addition to yours.  I'm not here advocating vaxes, non vaxes, masking, etc. since I make my choices based upon what's I think is best for me and in no position to tell others what to do.

My posts can be summed up pretty simply, for anybody who champions the idea that people have to do what is in the common good, how does that square with the growing sentiment of individual rights, allowing people to do more of what suits them?

Simply breathing in public could be considered dangerous to another I guess, since you may have a virus that doesn't effect you but might kill someone else.  For a society to control that seems fool hardy, almost as fool hardy as trying to control sexual promiscuity, but that's what some seem to want to do, while not wanting to even discuss the other.

We've been faced with the notion that we have the right to choose what is best for our bodies when it comes to health, but now we're supposed to consider the health of another or the whole when making these decisions.  The individual rights toothpaste has been let out of the tube, and its tough to put it back in.  And you can't make everybody else put it back in when it suits your sensibilities.

With thousands of healthcare workers boycotting the vaccine it makes one think! 

One has to wonder a few things

1. This issue was created in a lab and most agree with that now

2. It spread to the four corners of the earth very rapidly 

3. Its mind boggling that the vaccine came out so quickly 

4. We do not know what is in this vaccine, We are accepting the word of politicians and vested doctors 

Covid is real but we only know what we are told and if healthcare workers say no to it, its worth a great deal of though considering all the lies we were told. Don't wear masks, wear masks, stay inside don't go outside.

Consider this:  if while wearing your masks you can smell smoke or perfume then the masks are not effective at all.

One doctor states that the covid particles are much smaller then smoke or perfume particles so wearing a mask for covid is like throwing sand through a chain link fence 

56 minutes ago, craigerb said:

Individual liberties never includes the right to initiate harm to others. "My right to swing my fist ends at your nose."

I guess individual liberties also do not include exhaling on someone 5.9 feet away from you when you don't know if you're sick.  Why stop at covid?

But unlike a punch in the face, it could never be proven that one positive covid patient gave covid to another, so that thought  that one person breathing will inflict harm onto another person is really a massive overreach, from an individual liberties perspective. 

34 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

With thousands of healthcare workers boycotting the vaccine it makes one think! 

One has to wonder a few things

1. This issue was created in a lab and most agree with that now

2. It spread to the four corners of the earth very rapidly 

3. Its mind boggling that the vaccine came out so quickly 

4. We do not know what is in this vaccine, We are accepting the word of politicians and vested doctors 

Covid is real but we only know what we are told and if healthcare workers say no to it, its worth a great deal of though considering all the lies we were told. Don't wear masks, wear masks, stay inside don't go outside.

Consider this:  if while wearing your masks you can smell smoke or perfume then the masks are not effective at all.

One doctor states that the covid particles are much smaller then smoke or perfume particles so wearing a mask for covid is like throwing sand through a chain link fence 

Frontline healthcare workers refusing vaccination isn't indicative of anything. A very large majority of them know nothing more than is being talked about in the public sphere and have no experience in virology or knowledge about the vaccine. They aren't experts in the field and their opinion holds no more weight than yours or mine.

1. That's not at all conclusive. It is a naturally occurring virus that is thought to have potentially escaped a lab studying it. That is a far cry form it being created in a lab.

2. Living in a world that is so globally connected, a highly contagious virus spreading quickly before it was even officially identified isn't surprising at all.

3. It is, in that the new mRNA technology we have at our disposal revolutionized vaccine development. They were able to use an existing SARS vaccine and alter it for this virus, so it wasn't starting from scratch. Also, all of the bureaucratic red tape was fast-tracked to not inhibit the development and distribution of the vaccine.

4. We don't know what's in the vaccine, but we are trusting career scientists. You may be hearing the words from politicians and "vested doctors", but it all stems from the work of those scientists that have dedicated their lives to studying viruses and creating vaccines to combat them.

You're presenting this in the form of a conspiracy theory, which is absurd. Also, that whole piece about masks and being able to smell smoke or perfume is ridiculous. The size covid particles may be smaller, but they're typically carried in water droplets  from the mouth and nose that are large enough to be caught by masks. The goal is to prevent yourself from spreading those droplets out into the air or onto surfaces where they can potentially infect other people. I feel like we should be way past this at this point. You're spewing mid-2020 misinformation almost a year later.

1 minute ago, Shive said:

Frontline healthcare workers refusing vaccination isn't indicative of anything. A very large majority of them know nothing more than is being talked about in the public sphere and have no experience in virology or knowledge about the vaccine. They aren't experts in the field and their opinion holds no more weight than yours or mine.

1. That's not at all conclusive. It is a naturally occurring virus that is thought to have potentially escaped a lab studying it. That is a far cry form it being created in a lab.

2. Living in a world that is so globally connected, a highly contagious virus spreading quickly before it was even officially identified isn't surprising at all.

3. It is, in that the new mRNA technology we have at our disposal revolutionized vaccine development. They were able to use an existing SARS vaccine and alter it for this virus, so it wasn't starting from scratch. Also, all of the bureaucratic red tape was fast-tracked to not inhibit the development and distribution of the vaccine.

4. We don't know what's in the vaccine, but we are trusting career scientists. You may be hearing the words from politicians and "vested doctors", but it all stems from the work of those scientists that have dedicated their lives to studying viruses and creating vaccines to combat them.

You're presenting this in the form of a conspiracy theory, which is absurd. Also, that whole piece about masks and being able to smell smoke or perfume is ridiculous. The size covid particles may be smaller, but they're typically carried in water droplets  from the mouth and nose that are large enough to be caught by masks. The goal is to prevent yourself from spreading those droplets out into the air or onto surfaces where they can potentially infect other people. I feel like we should be way past this at this point. You're spewing mid-2020 misinformation almost a year later.

I guess you are right and experts are wrong. Nice try to scare up to make me a myth buster.

Look up the size of a covid particle and do your own research instead of putting up corporate talking points. If you can smell things with your mask on you can easily get Covid19. Your using 14th century thinking 

3 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

I guess you are right and experts are wrong. Nice try to scare up to make me a myth buster.

Look up the size of a covid particle and do your own research instead of putting up corporate talking points. If you can smell things with your mask on you can easily get Covid19. Your using 14th century thinking 

Masks aren’t full proof.  Like vaccines they help.  Honestly it’s been widely reported they do way more to stop you from passing particles than it does to keep covid out.  

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Here is Ballard’s response to players getting vaccinated. I hope they are providing players with education like the Dolphins have been doing and not just saying go get it if you want.

That’s all they can do.  Like I said before I think people should get vaccinated but it’s a choice but if players choose not to get vaccinated they will have to live with the consequences of that choice which means they will have much less freedoms than those that do get the vaccine.  

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Here is Ballard’s response to players getting vaccinated. I hope they are providing players with education like the Dolphins have been doing and not just saying go get it if you want.

By now, everyone on both sides know the consequences of their actions. We just have to wait to let things unfold. 

Archived