Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And what is that, MEDIOCRITY? 

People seem to be forgetting that we can’t trade our 1st or 2nd in 2022 because they are tied to the Wentz trade

I truly hate to disagree with a fellow Colts fan, but this just is not true   We have an elite OL, according to the talking heads   We are on the way to having an Elite DL (I think

I'm not worried about the Titans. They should be asking themselves is Julio going to play a lot of games this season. We beat them in their place last year and they got a fluke win against us in our place when we didn't have our defense 100%. 

• Like 1
Just now, tweezy32 said:

I would have gladly outbid the Titans for Julio.. especially for a 2nd and 5th smh

We may not have a second. Can’t trade it when we may not have it

• Like 2

Dang, Julio seems like such a nice guy. Too bad I have to hate him now.

All jokes aside, the Titans are going to have a great offense, but they’ll need it because that D isn’t stopping anybody

2 minutes ago, DownHillRunner said:

You guys act like the Titans are getting prime Julio Jones. No, they're getting the on the decline Julio Jones.

It’s still going to hell them. Going to make it harder to shut down Henry too. Can’t concentrate on just Brown. But their defense hasn’t been good so they still might not be better.

3 minutes ago, DownHillRunner said:

You guys act like the Titans are getting prime Julio Jones. No, they're getting the on the decline Julio Jones.

Still a decent weapon all they had on the WR core was AJ Brown now it’s Julio as well.

7 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

It’s still going to hell them. Going to make it harder to shut down Henry too. Can’t concentrate on just Brown. But their defense hasn’t been good so they still might not be better.

It won't matter if our d line can get pressure on Tannehill. This is why Paye was drafted. Ballard knew this team was going to face top offenses this season. The defense is going to have to bring it this year again their offense. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Still a decent weapon all they had on the WR core was AJ Brown now it’s Julio as well.

Titans hired Vrabel for his defensive background right? Last time I checked, their defense ranked 24th in the league last year and to address their secondary they drafted a guy with back issues. They could've went out and signed prime Randy Moss and their defense would still be terrible. Signing Jones doesn't change anything unless he's going to play cornerback. 

12 minutes ago, DownHillRunner said:

It won't matter if our d line can get pressure on Tannehill. This is why Paye was drafted. Ballard knew this team was going to face top offenses this season. The defense is going to have to bring it this year again their offense. 

We need to at least split with them.

Our DLine will have to put pressure on Tannehill early and often to negate the deep threat now more than ever.  The way our schedule shakes out this year we face the Titans twice in the first half of the season, so even if Dayo gets back early there's about zero chance he gets to play against them.  Bummer...

This makes the Titans the clear favorite in the South.   We will have trouble covering him and A J Brown twice a year not to mention Henry.  You have to give them credit the are going all in.  We have to hope Campbell can stay healthy and deliver in a big way.  I think Reich and Ballard made their choice and are awaiting for another familiar weapon to be released Ertz.

Just now, richard pallo said:

Our worse nightmare of all places the Titans.

Nah, Julio is still productive but not what he was 3 or 4 years ago. He will have a few nice games, can't sugarcoat that and help them but this isn't a move where I say the Titans are now a lock for the division. Henry is the best RB in football but as a tandem (Taylor, Mack + Hines even) we have a better running game, our O.Line is better, and our defense is better. A lot always comes down to QB play, if Wentz is what many think he can be than he should be as good as Tannehill is. To me Tannehill is above average to good, slightly better than just a game manager so if Wentz balls out he should be better.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nah, Julio is still productive but not what he was 3 or 4 years ago. He will have a few nice games, can't sugarcoat that and help them but this isn't a move where I say the Titans are now a lock for the division. Henry is the best RB in football but as a tandem (Taylor, Mack + Hines even) we have a better running game, our O.Line is better, and our defense is better. A lot always comes down to QB play, if Wentz is what many think he can be than he should be as good as Tannehill is. To me Tannehill is above average to good, slightly better than just a game manager so if Wentz balls out he should be better.

This is what we have to hope for.  I give them credit.  They are trying to win it all this year that’s for sure.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Looks like we made a choice and we are waiting for Ertz to be released.  The Titans are the clear favorite in the South now.

I disagree they are clear favorites in the division, I see it as 50/50. It can go either way. Both teams should win around 11 games like last year.

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

This is what we have to hope for.  I give them credit.  They are trying to win it all this year that’s for sure.

This was an aggressive move by them, how well it will pay off, we will see. Julio can still play so he will help them.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

So, we could have had him for a 2nd rounder and we said no? We're not "all in"..

Huh?

Right now the rumor is a 2 and a 5 from Tenn.

• Shive changed the title to Julio to the Titans (MERGE)