Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eberflus and Brady media availability

I like and agreed with just about everything they both said. One thing I did notice was that Flus has learned how to smile. I think he's happy with things right now, including his handicap. I hit that same point years ago when I was his age. I hope they both have an enjoyable off season for as much as they get.

45 minutes ago, bleevit said:

I like and agreed with just about everything they both said. One thing I did notice was that Flus has learned how to smile. I think he's happy with things right now, including his handicap. I hit that same point years ago when I was his age. I hope they both have an enjoyable off season for as much as they get.

lol I thought the same thing. He must be so happy to have Paye and Dayo. 

6 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I think it’s cool they are taking the time to talk to podcasters who are basically fans. 

@Lawrence Owen used to be a pretty regular poster here as well for a while, so it's cool hearing his name being the first called in Flus' media session.

Also, I've got to say that when Flus first got here, I really hated listening to his press conferences. He was so so secretive and answered everything in very stale coach speak, so he said a lot without ever saying anything. You can tell he's gotten so much more comfortable, because he gets so much more detailed and specific these days. Such a welcomed change for sure.

3 hours ago, Shive said:

@Lawrence Owen used to be a pretty regular poster here as well for a while, so it's cool hearing his name being the first called in Flus' media session.

Also, I've got to say that when Flus first got here, I really hated listening to his press conferences. He was so so secretive and answered everything in very stale coach speak, so he said a lot without ever saying anything. You can tell he's gotten so much more comfortable, because he gets so much more detailed and specific these days. Such a welcomed change for sure.

And you summoned me from the ether...lol.

Actually the tweet I posted that WentzSZ posted is a COMPLETELY different media session than the one in the OP.  Colts did 2 media sessions, one with regular media, and one with content creators.

7 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

And you summoned me from the ether...lol.

Actually the tweet I posted that WentzSZ posted is a COMPLETELY different media session than the one in the OP.  Colts did 2 media sessions, one with regular media, and one with content creators.

summon mortal kombat GIF

Awesome! Tweets show up weird on my work computer, so I couldn't see the video in your tweet. I'll check it out!

19 hours ago, Shive said:

Agree 100% 

Now it's Brady's turn in a few years  :)

Archived