3. Kelichi Osemele OG - Massive guard who can fill in at tackle if needed
  4. Tommy Streeter WR - Size and speed with #2WR potential
  5. Derek Wolfe DE – Can rotate in at 3-4 DE
  6. Audie Cole ILB – Depth at ILB

6. Baptiste NT – Back up Mc Kinley

7. Chris Rainey RB/WR- change of pace guy, returner, receiver

7. George Bryan TE – rated as the top blocking TE

7. Chris Owusu WR- another speed receiver

Eldridge is always hurt. Can't address everything in one draft. Catching TE is a luxury

Watch the NFL combine when the TEs were out and try saying TE is a luxury again....most of them couldn't catch the ball if they were covered with stickum from head to toe.

That #34 pick is tricky. There are at least 5 ways we can go and it all depends on whose on the board at the time. In my eyes I would be happy with:

Fleener (TE)

Hill (WR)

Gilmore (CB)

Hosley (CB)

Reyes (DE)

Baptiste won't be there in the 6th. I'm not even sure he'll be there in the 4th or 5th. IMO he's the most consistent NT in this draft.

I really like the first 3 rounds. I just don't think Osemele will be there :(

AJ Jenkins > Tommy Streeter

Audie Cole probably won't be there in the 6th round

Baptiste is a good pick, but won't go in the late 6th round.

7th round is good.

All in all, pretty good, but I really don't like the emphasis on the TE spot. You wait until the last round to address our biggest need (besides QB) (imo).

That #34 pick is tricky. There are at least 5 ways we can go and it all depends on whose on the board at the time. In my eyes I would be happy with:

Fleener (TE)

Hill (WR)

Gilmore (CB)

Hosley (CB)

Reyes (DE)

Baptiste won't be there in the 6th. I'm not even sure he'll be there in the 4th or 5th. IMO he's the most consistent NT in this draft.

I agree with the second round. Lots of possibilties. I know Baptiste might go sooner. He would still be good value in 5th. I just think picking a NT sooner would be reaching this year.

I really like the first 3 rounds. I just don't think Osemele will be there :(

AJ Jenkins > Tommy Streeter

Audie Cole probably won't be there in the 6th round

Baptiste is a good pick, but won't go in the late 6th round.

7th round is good.

All in all, pretty good, but I really don't like the emphasis on the TE spot. You wait until the last round to address our biggest need (besides QB) (imo).

I agree some picks are optimistic. Maybe Cole, Osemele, Baptiste wont be there but this is where I think they would be the best value for the team. Earlier would be reaching. I have no problems taking Jenkins over Streeter although Streeter is my fav. Kinda thinking Jenkins will go in the third though. I feel a guard earlier would be a solid pick for the future of the team. Maybe Brooks or Washington.

I agree, to me he's extremely underrated. I wouldn't mind us taking him 4th or 5th even though he's projected 6th/7th/UDFA...