Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OTA started today-player interviews

On 5/17/2021 at 1:55 PM, Wentzszn said:

I think Bremer is right on the money. With many teams this might not work; however, the work ethic the Colts' locker room displays makes me think this is the right move. Also, with the bye not coming until week 14 they need bodies as fresh as they can get. Not practicing in the summer might help in that. I'm glad they're young. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the upside of drafting and maintaining a high character team.   The players and Ballard an Reich have come to an agreement  that satisfies both sides.    Win-win.   The roughly 10 te

I will post all the player interviews as they get posted on YouTube. Ryan Kelly is the player rep and they negotiated with Ballard and Reich to have two weeks of OTA. This week next. No mini camp. The

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bleevit said:

I think Bremer is right on the money. With many teams this might not work; however, the work ethic the Colts' locker room displays makes me think this is the right move. Also, with the bye not coming until week 14 they need bodies as fresh as they can get. Not practicing in the summer might help in that. I'm glad they're young. 

I think this will probably become normal going forward. I think it will work well. Teams can install the playbook with walk  throughs ect and build chemistry. Also will limit the toll on the body. The only bad thing is for fans. Everything is over now and the nfl heads into it’s really off season now. Nothing for two months.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Looks like Odum injured something at OTA.

Ouch. Hope it's not serious.

After his public disappointment in his tender, this could be interesting.

• Like 1