Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wentz Grand Marshall at Indy race

Man he is huge lol. Won’t lie just makes the comparisons to luck even more. I really can’t wait for football season. This has me even more pumped seeing him more and more involved in Indy. I haven’t been this excited for football in a long time. Last year was fun but without fans it wasn’t what it could have been and Wentz has the ability to be much more exciting then Rivers.

Mod edit: edited out inappropriate tweet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

When I saw this picture I laughed so hard. Mario looks like a migit.

Indy drivers aren't very big.   Lol. Would be tough to drive an Indy car at 6'5

9 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

He doesn't seem that tall when he's all by himself. 

He is about the same size as Luck. But I didn’t realize how thick he looks. Like he has some muscular legs.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Man he is huge lol. Won’t lie just makes the comparisons to luck even more. I really can’t wait for football season. This has me even more pumped seeing him more and more involved in Indy. I haven’t been this excited for football in a long time. Last year was fun but without fans it wasn’t what it could have been and Wentz has the ability to be much more exciting then Rivers.

Mod edit: edited out inappropriate tweet.

I like the car he chose to hang out with.

• Like 1

I love he's getting love from the city already. 

That should go a long way confidence wise. 

And hoping Mario and him clicked. Mario has a history of making good friends. Perhaps he'll build Carson a car too. Or maybe a souped up ATV lol.

• Like 1

People don't seem to realize he's the same size as Andrew. 

• Like 2
On 5/15/2021 at 4:51 PM, Wentzszn said:

When I saw this picture I laughed so hard. Mario looks like a migit.

I’m the same height as Mario. From personal experience, I feel like that about 80% of the time heh... 

• Like 1
On 5/15/2021 at 9:46 PM, EastStreet said:

I love he's getting love from the city already. 

That should go a long way confidence wise. 

And hoping Mario and him clicked. Mario has a history of making good friends. Perhaps he'll build Carson a car too. Or maybe a souped up ATV lol.

Side note, Mario is one of the most overrated drivers in auto racing history....he was amazingly hard on his equipment and never could figure out how to not just run the car straight into the ground over decades of racing.... He has a great personality, so fans love him ...but he was absolutely not anywhere near the talent people assume he was.

• Confused 1
On 5/17/2021 at 12:06 PM, Shafty138 said:

Side note, Mario is one of the most overrated drivers in auto racing history....he was amazingly hard on his equipment and never could figure out how to not just run the car straight into the ground over decades of racing.... He has a great personality, so fans love him ...but he was absolutely not anywhere near the talent people assume he was.

Most people that say the bolded only know his luck at the Indy 500. He's 2nd all time in Indy Car victories (only to Foyt), 3rd in Indy Championships, had success in Formula 1 and other areas, and even won the Daytona 500. He had bad luck in Indianapolis. 

• Like 2
On 5/16/2021 at 7:10 PM, CR91 said:

People don't seem to realize he's the same size as Andrew. 

I remember when he first got to Indy Pat McAffee got an interview with him and said he was way bigger than he thought he was.

On 5/17/2021 at 12:06 PM, Shafty138 said:

Yeah,   a 100+ wins.   He was terrible

• Like 2

On a side note, since this thread is talking about racing and such: 

I was today years old when I realized that A.J. Foyt IV is a scout for our beloved Colts. 

On 5/20/2021 at 11:53 AM, RollerColt said:

On a side note, since this thread is talking about racing and such: 

I was today years old when I realized that A.J. Foyt IV is a scout for our beloved Colts. 

Hopefully he’s a better scout than he was driver.