Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Attending games this season

Just bought tickets for the family to the Pats @ Colts game on Dec 18/19.  Yay payday!  Hoping I may be able to swing another for one of the divisional home games.

What games are you all planning on going to this year?  What's your level of comfort going into the season in regards to large sporting events?

EDIT: Absolutely meant to post this on the Colts Football board.  My bad!

2 hours ago, CheezyColt said:

Just bought tickets for the family to the Pats @ Colts game on Dec 18/19.  Yay payday!  Hoping I may be able to swing another for one of the divisional home games.

What games are you all planning on going to this year?  What's your level of comfort going into the season in regards to large sporting events?

EDIT: Absolutely meant to post this on the Colts Football board.  My bad!

Most of the home games (Season ticketholder) but not the Jets game and one or two more, can't do a Thursday since I live in St Louis and got work during weekdays. 

I am pretty comfortable going even last season, there wasn't much of an issue as things were spread out. I am going to a few baseball games the next couple weeks in St. Louis and Seattle, so pretty good about going to games

• Like 1

Will be a first time STH so I will likely go to most of them.

As far as comfort level, I'm very comfortable. Where I work we haven't had a mask mandate during the entire time with several locations and we have been very fortunate to not have any issues. Hoping there wont be a mask mandate but I am guessing there will be. 

• Like 1

I'm going to Phoenix for Christmas Day

My family was a tough sell, but we have 4 tickets just a few rows up

A season ticket holder, that I do business with gave them to me

I would like to go to SF game, as that is one of the stadiums that I havent been to

Still trying to find a ticket

• Like 1

On 5/15/2021 at 1:07 AM, danlhart87 said:

Do you have to be fully vaccinated to attend games 

My guess would be no. I'm not aware of anywhere requiring proof of vaccination except maybe schools or government employees. While I do think everyone who can get vaccinated should, it would be a disaster if it was absolutely required to go in public. 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We are up ten on the bucs 20 yard line and he is calling deep drops for wentz  against a elite pass rush .   the deep shots off of play action work because it causes a pile up at the line and gives wentz time to throw deep . 
    • Rex ryan just shredded frank and he is dead right .  the passing game was working because the bucs were stacking the box and selling out to stop the run .   by the third quarter the buccs were playing the pass and colts passing game stopped working .  just the threat of the run helps the passing game just being balanced helps .   over 20 straight passing plays for zero points happens when you lose balance .
    • Some of you have a hard time grasping running the ball is safer than passing. We went on a 20-something passing streak and gave away 3(!!) turnovers during that streak (one was a muff, granted). We were up by 10 points and we basically dared them to defend the pass and they punched us in the mouth… multiple times. There is correlation between the playcalling during that streak and the result of the game.    I’m not saying we should have just run non-stop, but we should have kept their defense honest.  Like I said in an earlier post, we scored 24 points on drives were we ran Taylor at least once and had ZERO turnovers. We scored 7 points on drives we didn’t run him at all and had 3 turnovers. 
    • I have no idea how the hell one can blame Frank for that loss. We got 24 points in the first throwing the ball against one of the best defenses in the league... we were moving the ball well in the air before the FF strip sack in the second throwing the ball. In fact we had huge troubles gaining any yards on the ground until the VERY LAST drive.    The players just did everything in their power to beat themselves in this game. TOs, untimely penalties, troubles executing, troubles creating pressure and disruption on key downs on defense, drops and TOs on offense... We scored 31 points while turning the ball over 5 times!!! This is on the players! 
    • If we won yesterday how many people here are outraged over the play calling? There would be a few and it’s probably atleast a little justified. Calling 26 of the same play is bizarre in any game situation. But Reich/Wentz we’re exploiting the Bucs secondary all game long. That was there game plan and it was working. Without the strip sack, and a couple penalties we probably win that game by 20. 
  • Members

• dew5150

dew5150 127

• Angellique

Angellique 0

Rookie
    • T-Cubed

T-Cubed 2

Rookie
    • deedub75

deedub75 315

• colts89