Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Attending games this season

Just bought tickets for the family to the Pats @ Colts game on Dec 18/19.  Yay payday!  Hoping I may be able to swing another for one of the divisional home games.

What games are you all planning on going to this year?  What's your level of comfort going into the season in regards to large sporting events?

EDIT: Absolutely meant to post this on the Colts Football board.  My bad!

2 hours ago, CheezyColt said:

Just bought tickets for the family to the Pats @ Colts game on Dec 18/19.  Yay payday!  Hoping I may be able to swing another for one of the divisional home games.

What games are you all planning on going to this year?  What's your level of comfort going into the season in regards to large sporting events?

EDIT: Absolutely meant to post this on the Colts Football board.  My bad!

Most of the home games (Season ticketholder) but not the Jets game and one or two more, can't do a Thursday since I live in St Louis and got work during weekdays. 

I am pretty comfortable going even last season, there wasn't much of an issue as things were spread out. I am going to a few baseball games the next couple weeks in St. Louis and Seattle, so pretty good about going to games

Will be a first time STH so I will likely go to most of them.

As far as comfort level, I'm very comfortable. Where I work we haven't had a mask mandate during the entire time with several locations and we have been very fortunate to not have any issues. Hoping there wont be a mask mandate but I am guessing there will be. 

I'm going to Phoenix for Christmas Day

My family was a tough sell, but we have 4 tickets just a few rows up

A season ticket holder, that I do business with gave them to me

I would like to go to SF game, as that is one of the stadiums that I havent been to

Still trying to find a ticket

On 5/15/2021 at 1:07 AM, danlhart87 said:

Do you have to be fully vaccinated to attend games 

My guess would be no. I'm not aware of anywhere requiring proof of vaccination except maybe schools or government employees. While I do think everyone who can get vaccinated should, it would be a disaster if it was absolutely required to go in public. 

Archived