Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Preseason Games

Smonroe

VS Panthers

@ Minnesota

@ Detroit

I always look forward to these games, mainly to see the new guys.  This year it will be first time we see any of the QBs on the roster since … 2012?

As always, getting out of the preseason with no injuries is the first objective.  Winning games is the last (although I’m sure some will still complain is we lose).

So psyched for August!  

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What no Cincinnati?? We have played them in the preseason the last 100 Years :sarcasm:

A couple years ago it was actually a decent, fun game.  But mostly it was unwatchable.   The NFL did good dumping that fourth game.  

49 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

A couple years ago it was actually a decent, fun game.  But mostly it was unwatchable.   The NFL did good dumping that fourth game.  

The question I have now is this: will the 3rd game become a throwaway game like the 4th was?

I'd like to say no, because there won't be enough time to waste in the preseason now. 

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

The question I have now is this: will the 3rd game become a throwaway game like the 4th was?

I'd like to say no, because there won't be enough time to waste in the preseason now. 

3 is the perfect amount of preseason games because some unknowns may really shine in a game or 2 and make the roster. 4 games is too many. I would play the starters in game 2 for a half anyway.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

3 is the perfect amount of preseason games because some unknowns may really shine in a game or 2 and make the roster. 4 games is too many. I would play the starters in game 2 for a half anyway.

That's my hunch as well, that hopefully nothing really changes for games 1-3, because they've always been entertaining with game 3 as the "dress rehearsal". 

I'm just excited to finally see what Eason can do on the field. 

This is ridiculous!! nope this season is a scrap i'm not watching it at all this year i'll just tape my eyes shut and plug my ears in!!! because we cannot have a good year unless we play Cincy its just not right.  i mean they were are little tiger good luck charm...:Cry::Cry:

who framed roger rabbit crying GIF

48 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

That's my hunch as well, that hopefully nothing really changes for games 1-3, because they've always been entertaining with game 3 as the "dress rehearsal". 

I'm just excited to finally see what Eason can do on the field. 

Me 2.  But I won't be surprised if Ehlinger becomes the fan favorite.  He'll probably be playing against and with 2nd and 3rd teamers and running for his life.  

He'll be the new Swag!

53 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Im glad I hate playing them, its usually a boring game and those unis are ugly

They are ugly.  But still better than the Browns.  Cleveland has an appropriate team name...

2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Me 2.  But I won't be surprised if Ehlinger becomes the fan favorite.  He'll probably be playing against and with 2nd and 3rd teamers and running for his life.  

He'll be the new Swag!

Yeah, he's a great kid, and we already support him for his adversity. 

8 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I would agree, mostly from what I heard is the week 3 will still be 2 weeks out from the season, not the Thursday before

Archived