Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is the most underrated player on the Colts?

Mackrel829

Who is the most underrated player on the Colts?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most underrated player on the Colts?

27 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Sure man. If you want to ignore all the surrounding data and context.... lol.

And to think that he didn't figure it out until wk 11 with these crazy stats is my clear cut choice for MOST UNDERRATED!!!

16 hours ago, BornHoosier said:

And to think that he didn't figure it out until wk 11 with these crazy stats is my clear cut choice for MOST UNDERRATED!!!

Ok, now remove the game against Jax, or against any team in the bottom 10 in run D.... 

All RBs take some time, especially when coming from a power team that used a lot of FB, and going to a heavy zone read situation.

He did run for 100+ (one of his 3 100+ games) in the first game of the eyar... 

Tough question, but I'm going by the perspective of Colt free agents that we re-signed.  I don't think it can be overstated how important the re-signing of CB Xavier Rhodes was to outlook for the season.  When he was re-signed, I had a big sigh of relief.  Good CB's are are to find and if he can replicate his season, we are in good shape.  With Moore playing solid as well, we just have find some dependable play from the other CB, instead to 2 CB's (if Rhodes signed else where).

So PFF obviously saw this thread because they have felt the need to weigh in:

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2021/05/13/indianapolis-colts-mo-alie-cox-most-underrated-pro-football-focus/

They think Mo-Alie Cox is the most under-rated player. Overall grade of 80.9, but doesn't go into much more detail than that. 

I like MAC a lot but he still has yet to break out. There's so much potential, both in terms of his physical traits and his talent, but I wouldn't say he's under-rated, personally. 

On 5/12/2021 at 7:26 PM, EastStreet said:

Ok, now remove the game against Jax, or against any team in the bottom 10 in run D.... 

All RBs take some time, especially when coming from a power team that used a lot of FB, and going to a heavy zone read situation.

He did run for 100+ (one of his 3 100+ games) in the first game of the eyar... 

We still talking first 10 games East?

Colts finished 6-2 over their last eight games to squeak into the playoffs.  Rookie Jonathan Taylor was Indy’s most important player during that stretch, as he averaged 117 rushing yards per game on 5.71 yards per carry to go with nine touchdowns.  The Colts should be very excited about Taylor heading into next season and beyond, as he finished third in the league in rushing yards as a rookie that didn't even get going until wk 10!  What else do I have to say to Colts fans to not be "All Fan Boy" at this time??

Archived