Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, JediXMan said:

That schedule is pretty tough. Hopefully we get some favorable scheduling. Also for once can we freaking get some home primetime games.

 

Only if we are good n not injured due to Covid etc like last year game against TN. All ur non colts friends then message n says ur team reallu sucks which we know ain't.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JediXMan said:

That schedule is pretty tough. Hopefully we get some favorable scheduling. Also for once can we freaking get some home primetime games.

It would be nice to have a week 1 game in Indy. It's been years.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

It would be nice to have a week 1 game in Indy. It's been years.


It would also be nice to win a week one game…anywhere. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Over/under 10 wins? 

 

Hmmm...I don't bet on win totals, but looking at the big picture for the OVER:

 

- I think they would need to go 5-1 against the AFCS. Last season, they went 4-2. If not for HOU's implosion, I think 4-2 would have been about right for this upcoming season. But now, 5-1 should be the target to bank a much-needed extra win.

 

- If they go 4-2 again (or worse) against the AFCS, they would then need to go 7-4 (or better) against ARI, LAR, SEA, SF, BUF, NE, TB, BAL, MIA, LV and the NYJ.

 

- That group went 98-78 last year (dragged down by a 2-win NYJ team that will surely be better with Wilson and a new HC).

 

- Last season, their non-division schedule was 81-78 (including that 2-win NYJ team). The Colts did manage a 7-3 record against them. So they would need to replicate that success against a tougher non-division schedule.

 

It's very early...but it seems tough on paper. But it's why they play the games.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

Over/under 10 wins? 

 

Hmmm...I don't bet on win totals, but looking at the big picture for the OVER:

 

- I think they would need to go 5-1 against the AFCS. Last season, they went 4-2. If not for HOU's implosion, I think 4-2 would have been about right for this upcoming season. But now, 5-1 should be the target to bank a much-needed extra win.

 

- If they go 4-2 again (or worse) against the AFCS, they would then need to go 7-4 (or better) against ARI, LAR, SEA, SF, BUF, NE, TB, BAL, MIA, LV and the NYJ.

 

- That group went 98-78 last year (dragged down by a 2-win NYJ team that will surely be better with Wilson and a new HC).

 

- Last season, their non-division schedule was 81-78 (including that 2-win NYJ team). The Colts did manage a 7-3 record against them. So they would need to replicate that success against a tougher non-division schedule.

 

It's very early...but it seems tough on paper. But it's why they play the games.

 

 

That is one tough schedule.  I see them going 6-5 in those games.   

ARI, LAR, SEA, SF, BUF, NE, TB, BAL, MIA, LV and the NYJ

 

So I agree, they will need to go 4-2 in the division to hit 10 wins.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Myles said:

That is one tough schedule.  I see them going 6-5 in those games.   

ARI, LAR, SEA, SF, BUF, NE, TB, BAL, MIA, LV and the NYJ

 

So I agree, they will need to go 4-2 in the division to hit 10 wins.  

 

Is the Over/Under set at 10?  Since there are 17 games, I think I'd go over.  But I wouldn't bet on it, lol!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

  

 Time of possession/run the ___ball!  We are set up for success at that.
 It should be a cardiac season, lots of close games.
   If Wentz plays really good and we get some bounces we win 12.
  I wish to add that when Wentz was MVP material he was spreading the ball around at a very high level. I see him and Frank salivating because of all of our attack weapons.
 Hines, TY, and Campbell on the field together. Chuckle.
  Sounds good in May.  

Edited by throwing BBZ
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

 

Is the Over/Under set at 10?  Since there are 17 games, I think I'd go over.  But I wouldn't bet on it, lol!

 

Most books have it at 10. Really should be at 10.5 IMO.

 

I have actually seen 9.5...but they are way juiced up on the OVER.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

  

 Time of possession/run the ___ball!  We are set up for success at that.
 It should be a cardiac season, lots of close games.
   If Wentz plays really good and we get some bounces we win 12.
  I wish to add that when Wentz was MVP material he was spreading the ball around at a very high level. I see him and Frank salivating because of all of our attack weapons.
 Hines, TY, and Campbell on the field together. Chuckle.
  Sounds good in May.  

I'm excited to see Hilton, Pacal, Pittman, Hines, Mack, Taylor, Cox, Campbell, Doyle and others on the field.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, throwing BBZ said:

  

 Time of possession/run the ___ball!  We are set up for success at that.
 It should be a cardiac season, lots of close games.
   If Wentz plays really good and we get some bounces we win 12.
  I wish to add that when Wentz was MVP material he was spreading the ball around at a very high level. I see him and Frank salivating because of all of our attack weapons.
 Hines, TY, and Campbell on the field together. Chuckle.
  Sounds good in May.  

I don’t think the eagles had a pass catcher with more then 800 yards the year they won the SB. He fits Reich’s offense perfect. The key to Wentz is playing within himself and not try to play too much hero ball. That’s why this video is exactly right. Our defense will be its best when it isn’t on the field constantly and let’s the offense play ball control.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...