Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Lets do this in order of the draft 

 

Trevor Lawrence Jaguars 

 

B G or PB

 

then name next player aka Wilson 

I'd say PB, but not an all-time great or anything 

 

Zach (Middle School Dance) Wilson Jets

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I'd say PB, but not an all-time great or anything 

 

Zach (Middle School Dance) Wilson Jets

Bust 

I think the Jets will find a way to screw up again 

 

Trey Lance 49ers 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Bust 

I think the Jets will find a way to screw up again 

 

Trey Lance 49ers 

PB but he won’t start this year and will play in blow outs.

Kyle Pitts Falcons

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, runthepost said:

PB but he won’t start this year and will play in blow outs.

Kyle Pitts Falcons

PB 

Falcons will find a way to lose games though like 45 to 42

 

JaMarr Chase Bengals 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

We are going in order so next would be

Jaylen Waddle Dolphins 

Good, but doesn't get extended after year 4. 

 

Penei Sewell Detroit

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ColtV said:

Good, but doesn't get extended after year 4. 

 

Penei Sewell Detroit

Good, definitely not a bust but he won't be as great like Nelson is as far as impact on an O.Line.

 

CB - Jaycee Horn is next up

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Good, definitely not a bust but he won't be as great like Nelson is as far as impact on an O.Line.

 

CB - Jaycee Horn is next up

Pro Bowler

 

Patrick Surtain Broncos 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pro Bowler

 

WR - DeVonta Smith is next up

 

 

PB

 

Next Marvin Harrison IMO

 

Justin Fields Bears

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

PB

 

Next Marvin Harrison IMO

 

Justin Fields Bears

Bust. Nothing against Fields, but Chicago hasnt had a franchise changing qb in 70 years, and he's walking into a situation where its likely the coach and probably the GM are gone after the upcoming season. 

 

Micah Parsons Cowboys

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ColtV said:

Bust. Nothing against Fields, but Chicago hasnt had a franchise changing qb in 70 years, and he's walking into a situation where its likely the coach and probably the GM are gone after the upcoming season. 

 

Micah Parsons Cowboys

Good

 

Rashawn Slater Chargers 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...