Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eric Fisher Visiting Colts THIS Week!

17 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

This is probably going to go on until we get closer to the season. Now that I think about it I don’t think Ballard would be willing to sign him this early into his recovery. Now the big question is do they go after Leno or wait on Fishers recovery to get further along.

The Colts have not reached out to Leno to have him come in so I would assume right now he isn’t in consideration with us. Within the next week he will probably get signed by Denver due to James’ injury. 

10 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

The Colts have not reached out to Leno to have him come in so I would assume right now he isn’t in consideration with us. Within the next week he will probably get signed by Denver due to James’ injury. 

We will see what happens next week. Leno is visiting WA tomorrow. He has no injury concerns so he really doesn’t need a visit. Unless they just want a physical before offering.

6 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

We will see what happens next week. Leno is visiting WA tomorrow. He has no injury concerns so he really doesn’t need a visit. Unless they just want a physical before offering.

Leno will be signed before we talk to him. Ballard has been key on bringing guys in before signing them. Not to often does a GM just sign a guy without bringing them in first. 

17 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

This is probably going to go on until we get closer to the season. Now that I think about it I don’t think Ballard would be willing to sign him this early into his recovery. Now the big question is do they go after Leno or wait on Fishers recovery to get further along.

I am somewhat surprised there are no further Leno/Colts reports after Fisher left.  Supposedly we were interested.  Monday could prove to be a telling day for Leno.  He knows Fisher has left so he still could be a possibility for us.  I'm sure he and his agent knows where our interest stands now.  The Colts could still sign Fisher knowing they might have to go with Tevi early.  If he is on track that is a possibility.  So we should know a lot more in the next few days.  Someone will report some news on the matter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

I am somewhat surprised there are no further Leno/Colts reports after Fisher left.  Supposedly we were interested.  Monday could prove to be a telling day for Leno.  He knows Fisher has left so he still could be a possibility for us.  I'm sure he and his agent knows where our interest stands now.  The Colts could still sign Fisher knowing they might have to go with Tevi early.  If he is on track that is a possibility.  So we should know a lot more in the next few days.  Someone will report some news on the matter. 

^^^^^^^^^

This!

Options are a good thing.  Plus the Colts reportedly reached out to Leno after he was cut, again options.

• Shive locked this topic