Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

UDFA update thread

2 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

Spotrac says he signed contract on April 13

Yeah maybe don't use that spotrac link, I deleted it from OP. Roll with the Walter link.

Tamorrion Terry, WR, Florida State to Seattle

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Yeah maybe don't use that spotrac link, I deleted it from OP. Roll with the Walter link.

Tamorrion Terry, WR, Florida State to Seattle

Thanks for the heads up 

Some of those numbers seemed odd

Just now, w87r said:

@NFLfan

skateboard show off GIF by You've Been Framed!

J/k nice post.

Lol. I thought of hiding it if it is hard to navigate. I was having a hard time scrolling down. If anyone is having difficulty with the post, we can hide it. I'm going to check how it looks on my laptop.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. I thought of hiding it if it is hard to navigate. I was having a hard time scrolling down. If anyone is having difficulty with the post, we can hide it. I'm going to check how it looks on my laptop.

No its good

1 minute ago, w87r said:

No its good

Okay. Thank you. It does look okay on desktop/laptop. Every time you refresh, you should see new names of UDFAs at the top of the Tom Pelissero Twitter feed and press "load more" if you missed any that were reported earlier. (I am writing this for everyone)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

People need to take notice of what the Jags are building. They will make the AFC South a 3 dog fight again before long. 

I truly felt that when Urban Meyer was hired. Sometimes, being away from the game helps you evaluate things better from a distance and he won't make the same mistakes Saban made a decade ago transitioning from the college to the NFL. He knows this is a player's league. Plus, the Jaguars, even in their WORST year, beat us. I am not so confident of us sweeping the Jaguars, to be honest. 

• Like 1

• w87r unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think the press conference is fine, I actually appreciate him coming out and explaining some of the details with facts to back it up.   To some degree it's a no win situation for Reich. The pass was working first half so if he automatically goes away from that and we lose I bet a load of people would accuse him of going conservative. If you don't win there's always something to complain about - which doesn't mean that it's not sometimes valid - but whichever way he choose to go second half there would be something to nail him with.
    • Jonathan Taylor has scored more rushing tds than Adrian Peterson, Ezekiel Elliott, and ladamien tomilson in their first two years in the league. He is one TD away from tying edgerrin James total rushing tds his first two years.
    • Few things:   1.  Teams were going to game plan to take Taylor away regardless of this game.  The Colts don’t need to advertise it.  The good news is no one else has the Bucs front line.   2.  Frank didn’t call 27 pass plays in a row.  He went into great detail today that several of those calls were runs on RPOs that Carson went pass on because that’s what the defense was giving them.   3.  It did work, Frank again pointed out they averaged seven yards a play on those plays.  If Taylor did that running on those plays people would have been ecstatic.  It’s also not like the Colts were going three and out all second half they were moving the ball.  Then they had some guys make mistakes that lead to some costly turnovers, you can’t do that against good teams.  The Bucs weren’t stopping the Colts passing without the turnovers which is why the Colts kept throwing.  The turnovers are why they lost.  Could Frank have sprinkled in a few more runs?  Sure.  Could some of the RPOs been runs?  Sure.  Do I wish they had?  Yes.  Do I think it changes the outcome if the Colts still turn it over five times and give up 24 points on those turnovers?   Not one bit.     4.  I am really curious all these people mad at Frank would be saying had they come out and tried to reestablish the run to start the second half and had a couple of quick three and outs and the Bucs went down the field and scored two quick TDs that way would be saying.  My guess is they would be screaming that Frank was an * to go away from the pass that worked so well in the first half and go back to the run vs the number one ranked rush defense in the NFL.     Just to be clear I don’t know it would have failed but people assuming it wouldn’t have don’t know that either and don’t seem even willing to consider that it might not have worked.  I am at least willing to say I don’t know what would have happened, we never will unless there is a rematch later in the year and the Colts play it differently, but it’s not crazy to think the Bucs number one rush defense with five guys on the line might have been able to stop Taylor.  
  • Members